• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ravenwood High School for Gifted Teens

starcatcher said:
Okay, I'm sorry if I'm nitpicking(not very), but did you read the Overview?
I did. Sorry for the confusion, I'm very new to this website.

starcatcher said:
Okay, I'm sorry if I'm nitpicking(not very), but did you read the Overview?
Pyromancy is essentially fire. Sorry for the confusion

Name: Asuno Akatma

Race: Demon Halfling

Birthday: Nov, 14

Description:
c957ceb4c04e8f5a79bb4d8ff60e4d51.jpg
(Basic Looks)

Asuno has jet black hair, silver wings (Non-functional) and horns. He usually wears a black jacket with a loose red under shirt

Asuno was born with the strange ability that when angered whatever he touches turns to pure silver, so he wears long gloves to prevent this from

happening.

Personality: Asuno is usually gullable, but when tricked you best hope he doesnt find out. Asuno has a raging temper so when angered

he will release said rage on anyone around him. Other than that Asuno is loyal and kind to his friends, not afraid to step up.

Family: Marina Akatma (Human, Mother) Sudao Akatma (Demon, Father)

Friends: (N/A)

Enemies:(N/A)

Romantic Interest:(N/A)

Magic proficiency: Shadow

Secondary(optional): Fire

History (Optional):Asuno grew up in a small town in Japan, there he lived with his mother and father who taught him of their heritage

(Both Demon and Human) and how he was different from other children. Asuno went to many magic related schools and excelled greatly, to that

point in which he had to move to a more advanced school. Now Asuno goes to this high school, in 9th grade, at 11 due to his great mind.

Weapon: Asuno keeps a abnormally large knife in his back pocket, using a magical gem placed in the middle of the blade any magic can

be infused into the knife

Extra:

Last edited by a moderator:
images

Name: Liz

Race: Human

Birthday: July 19th

Description: Delphoz

Personality: Kind, nervous, calm, happy, loving, trustworthy.

Family: She has an older sister called Delphox who practices fire magic. Her parents died when they gave birth to Liz.

Friends: Not many. She really only has Delphox.

Enemies: Anyone who is mean to others.

Romantic Interest: Someone with a likeable personality.

Magic proficiency: Earth

Secondary(optional): N/A

History (Optional):

Weapon: A katana.

images

Extra: Nothing!

I swear, I'm just going to start deleting forms like these. I thought I'd made this perfectly clear in the overview, but apparently not. You need to choose a form of magic that is listed in the overview.

starcatcher said:
I swear, I'm just going to start deleting forms like these. I thought I'd made this perfectly clear in the overview, but apparently not. You need to choose a form of magic that is listed in the overview.
xD

Name: Emily Lane

Race: Half weaver (Supernatural being who creates 'strings' for many uses)

Birthday: June 6th

Description:​

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-01%20at%2012.12.40%20PM_zps3qvisgpc.png

Personality: Emily has a very carefree and happy personality. Though she isn't usually the person who shows her happy emotions too much. Often letting curiosity take over, she gets herself involved in situations that were none of her business. Because of this, she gets herself and others hurt because of her curiosity. Being a decent leader as well, she usually hates being on however since if she fails it's likely that others will as well.

Family: A father in Ireland and her deceased Japanese mother.

Friends: TBD

Enemies: TBD

Romantic Interest: TBD

Magic proficiency: Fire

Secondary(optional): Shadow

History (Optional): For most of her life, she lived with her father in Ireland. Often impressing her fellow students due to her knowledge of the Japanese language and she was almost always ahead of the class. Though soon enough, she started to dislike her father to the point where she was moved to Japan with her mother. Because her mother usually works odd hours, Emily barely spent any time with her. Soon enough, she died due to conflicts with Nurarihyon (one of the Japanese spirits).

Weapon: Butterfly knife.

Extra:​

starcatcher said:
They wanted to use magic that wasn't listed in the overview. Almost all of them did.
Next time someone doesnt read the rules, accept them then kill their character off right away xD

Pyosimros said:
WOOO first one who used rule magic... Right? And btw where should my character be right now
I listened to Da RULES'

And you should be arriving at the school grounds, (If you're new..)

I TOTALLY WILL!!!

Seeing as how I put the rule in there THREE TIMES, THE LAST TIME IN RED, BOLDED, AND UNDERLINED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back