Rate the Avatar Above You

10/10! Because it's actually human!

LOL

Magic is great. Haven't played in like a year xD I was in a tournament at a comic shop. Got destroyed cause I rarely play it/

I haven't been in any tournaments, although I should because all of my friends haven't been playing it for years and I have nobody to play with ;c

Also how about a good clean 4882/4881 for you

Last edited by a moderator:
I give it a 8/10.

It's an interesting looking character, and I could easily continually identify the image back to you.  My only problem might be that the small text at the top of the image is kind of annoying.  Doesn't take away from the image too much though, so I stand by my 8/10. @The Departure

Last edited by a moderator:

Not entirely sure which avatar you're talking about, since Kingmalikai's appears after yours but was apparently posted before yours and directly mentions me like it would if it were posted right after mine. Anyways 8/10 because there's no rabbit in that darn picture for sure

I give it a 8/10.

It's an interesting looking character, and I could easily continually identify the image back to you.  My only problem might be that the small text at the top of the image is kind of annoying.  Doesn't take away from the image too much though, so I stand by my 8/10. @The Departure

Couldn't really find only the picture anywhere but maybe I didn't look hard enough xD

For the mediocrecy of the attorney, I give it only 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back