Rashaka Weapons

The Mad hatter

out of some curiousty, can shaping weapons be tailored to be used for non-shaping combat, like a Bhemoth for example?

i never could find a yay or nay to this idea and personaly i thought it would be kinda cool... you have the fae lord pull a sword, then the sword becomes this huge monstrous mammoth of a creature thats still weilded like a weapon (kinda like Banki from Bleach)

and if you could make it so your shaping weapons are usable in more or less real combat, what would the stats be? use the shaping stats for it? (5 point behemoth be a cary ass weapon then)

I don't think so. I don't believe you normally swing around the Mutant Warleader or Behemoth as personal weapons outside of the horrors of Shaping combat.

well poop, there gos that idea...

some how the idea of a small lil Rashaka with a 50 foot tall behemoth that normally looks like a pair of bunny mittens and calls this tower of mass murdering muscle fuffy appealed to me...

I'm not saying they couldn't, say, send a Behemoth into Creation, depending on how they created it...just that then people would fight the Behemoth...it wouldn't be swung around with weapon stats. It would be a creature of its own to be fought. Much of the time it would be more dangerous this way...but then again, does it have enough reality to exist in Creation? Some things might, others might not.

well poop' date=' there gos that idea...[/quote']
Not necessarily. You could, however, look like you are swinging around a behemoth, at least with a shaping stunt, even if the underlying stats are still those of a gossamer long sword.

wordman said:
well poop' date=' there gos that idea...[/quote']
Not necessarily. You could, however, look like you are swinging around a behemoth, at least with a shaping stunt, even if the underlying stats are still those of a gossamer long sword.
true, still, shaping in creation can be tricky and thats where id mostly love to see this..

though you do bring up a good point that has now made me happy, cookie for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back