• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Rapture War

Name:

Sexuality: 

Species: 

Strengths:

Weaknesses: 

Personality:

Bio: 

Dislikes: 

Other: 

Name: Kel Acaveen

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Human/ half angel

Strengths: Great with melee weapons, guns, can craft items needed, and can make light weapons appear.

Weaknesses: No the greatest with women, bribery, bad decision making

Personality: Quiet, intelligent, calm, courageous

Bio: His mother was an angel and his father human, he has survived this war for a long time. As he child he found out about his new powers, he trained and practiced learning how to use them but he hasn't learned everything about it yet. He left his home and his parents to end the war, he worked with angels for many years and got stuck in the middle of the battlefiel with only demons surrounding and closing in on him.

Dislikes: His parents, people who lie, war, cocky people

Other: None

@Fazy

d409b64c4f4b7b408879d52172df9887.jpg

Tara Silver

18 years old

Species: Demon; Succubus

Name: Tara Silver

Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)

Species: Demon; Succubus
Strengths: 

+Fire-like elemental powers (limited usage) 

+Versatile fighter (long-range, close combat, etc.) 
+Seduction/Trickery

Weaknesses:
+Doesn't have significant interest in any subject matter with the exception of romance

+Conceals emotions
+Short-tempered  
Personality: Tara may seem like a real bitch at a first glance, and even after meeting her for the first time, but she is actually quite laid-back and chill in comparison to other succubi. Sometimes, all she seems to care about is seduction, romance, and, let's be real; sex, just like the stereotypical succubus. She can't ask for anything more than that, really; it's second nature to her. However, she's always had the idea of seeking more than just a one-time relationship, which is a quite a different mindset. Forget dedication and relationships, Tara has never found emotion enough to care for anyone before. Due to her species, she is highly underestimated in terms of intellect, but she is truly quite clever, since her smarts are what help her on the battlefield. She is also notably short-tempered, and can blow her top depending on what is said to her; in other words, she has a short fuse. Tara is also known for keeping secretive about her family life, therefore allowing only herself to deal with her problems.

Bio: Tara was born to a succubus for a mother, which explains her own genes. Her father, was, as expected, a human, but he was unfortunately a mere hook-up. To summarize, Tara's birth was completely accidental. She and her mother had a very discouraging relationship throughout the entirety of her life, and as soon as she became of legal age, Tara basically fled the house in hopes of finding better luck in a new life. In spite of her wishes, it seemed she had left at the wrong time, because the war had gotten considerably worse shortly after she'd left. This made it hard for her to live in one location without having to move within weeks. Getting tired of moving, Tara decided to stop fighting the war, and instead, fight in it. She was on the battlefield helping make sure procedures ran smoothly and that orders were being followed, and she was in no danger of getting injured whatsoever; demons have extremely low death rates, so it's nearly impossible to kill one, which made it all the more harder for the angels to win. After successfully performing her job, she was promoted to helping the association which kidnapped "stray" humans and angels, who were either used for inquiry, or... for other purposes. They mostly ended up being used for the latter, but who really cared?

+Romance, Sex
+Sweet things (chocolate! :)

Dislikes: 

-Not getting what she wants

-Rude people

-Those who don't listen to her

Crap he was stuck in the middle of the battlefield, this has never happened before. Kel had some sort of fighting experience but not enough to be slaying a bunch of demons on his own. "Dammit, I guess it's over for me, well at least I can eat this chocolate bar I was saving before I die."  Kel pulled out the chocolate from his bag and unwrapped the wrapper. At least he could have this last good thing before he died.

Tara Silver || Succubus || @Soma Schicksal

Tara walked around the battlefield, yelling at one of the demons for slacking off. Of course, that was exactly what she herself was doing, but... she was technically in charge of making sure these people - or rather, demons - were taking out the angels as told. Some did the job so half-assedly, the angels bled to death. As cruel as demons were, they made sure their kills on the field were with precision, and finished as quickly as possible, because there was that still always that .1% chance that they'd be saved in some "magical" way. As if! Besides, the angels always preferred dying quickly, since they knew their fates were decided regardless. Tara always rolled her eyes at that one; as if they could save themselves from the wrath of the demons. Sometimes, she wondered why on earth the angels even bothered with trying to cause war. Weren't they supposed to be all peaceful? They seemed to be the exact opposite, by the looks of it. Her stride quickened and she straightened her back as she walked among the fighters. Tara had to look at least decently professional, so that people would believe she was doing her job. She honestly couldn't be bothered to do anything at all. It seemed that the angels were losing any-

Tara sniffed the air. Could it be? No. Which complete fool would be dumb enough to bring chocolate onto a place where he'd most definitely risk his life? But her heart raced at the idea. Hell, she hadn't had the sweet stuff in nearly forever. More importantly, she wanted to see the idiot who'd actually the craziness to do something so foolish. She dared to search again for the source, her eyes darting around until she fell upon an angel. Male. Eye-candy. Chocolate. She licked her lips. Perfect. She merely walked over to the boy, dodging a couple rays of light along the way in the most casual sense possible. She took the male's hand, grabbing his chocolate and spinning it around. "Come with me and you'll live," she said, raising one eyebrow as she bit into his chocolate. She suppressed a grin. It tasted amazing, but she didn't want to let this jackass know she liked it. "Or, you could die."

Kel looked up to a demon of some sort, a girl one at that. She took his chocolate. "Well....I guess I'll go with you then, way better than dying. But if I may ask, where are you taking me?" Kel was pretty amazed looking at this demon girl, she was pretty good looking. Weren't demons supposed to look ugly, also where was she going to take him, hopefully, its not to some sort of slave camp he rather die then go to one of those.

Tara tapped her foot, once, twice... "Well, I have to warn you," she started, between small mouthfuls of heartwarming chocolate, "You're not going back to the side you came from. Assuming that's fine with you, not that you've got a choice now, anyways..." Tara grabbed him by his hand, lifting him almost effortlessly as she hovered upwards. If he even so much as tried to let go, he would fall to his doom. Covering a hand over his eyes and refusing to let him see where he was going, she knew that she was only following less than a third of regular protocol. If this had been a normal situation, she'd have to almost abduct the angel (without forewarnings, mind you!), hand him in to the officials, where they'd keep him in a confined room of sorts until a certain amount of paperwork had been completed, and a few more procedures after that. But hey, Tara didn't like waiting. So she'd just take him with her. She hovered upwards, searching the surrounding area. Tara cursed. Nowhere to go except for base... but base was out of the question, since what she was doing at present wasn't on official orders. Tara shrugged and took him to her house. Evidently, it wasn't far from the battlefield, but it was a well-protected and well-off house, because she'd gotten a lot of reinforcements ever since she'd joined the demons in the war. She uncovered his eyes once she'd entered the house. "Welcome to the place you'll be staying. Possibly forever, but, maybe not. Not 100% sure yet." 

Kel took a look around "I guess thats fine, if I had to assume this is your home isn't it. Usually demons would capture there victims and bring them to a base but you took me to your home for some reason..." Kel sat down on the couch that was there. "For a demon, you have a pretty nice home. I don't mind staying here but could I have some food? You did steal my chocolate bar after all" Kel's stomach grumbled. He tried to keep his mind off of that and decided to check out the house. What type of demon would have a nice home like this? She has wings so maybe a harpy? Anyway it's probably best to learn about this demon girl and the purpose for her bringing him to her home. "Um...I'm not sure what type of demon you are either, nor do I know why you brought me to your home..." Kel looked at her straight in the eyes with no fear.

@Fazy

"L-listen, buddy, don't try to fuck with me, okay? Actually, no, you should- I mean, literally-speaking, of course you should, but... that's missing the point. One wrong move and I'll send you straight to base, got that?" she took a seat beside him, edging oddly close and putting an arm around his shoulder. "I don't really matter, right now. As for food, sure, I'll whip you up something. But I need to ask you some questions, 'cause that's my job." Tara looked him up and down, surveying him. He seemed to be the same age as her. Just to be sure... "So, what's your name? And how old are you?"

Kel looked quite confused. Fuck her? Wait....is she a succubus? Those are rare to see on the battlefield, its rare to even survive them. Although his virgin self would like to do something like that he knows its dangerous. "Um...you want me to fuck you? And don't worry I won't try anything. My name is Kel Acaveen, I'm 18 and I am apart of the special unit for the angels." Kel decided to wait and see wha actions she would take. And he was excited to see what she would get for him...she seemed nice.

Tara laughed. "Well, that's one way of putting it," she answered. "Though, the way you made it sound..." she grinned. "Anyways... it's a real pleasure to meet you, Kel." She kissed him lightly, putting her hand around his shoulder and pulling his head closer to hers. "Well, now you're not an angel anymore, okay? No way I'm letting you go back there, Kel." Tara smiled. She slid her hand into the waistband of his pants. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Tara smiled at Kel, kissing him again, but for a little longer, locking her lips with his as she pulled him closer by his waistband. She noticed his bulge, but didn't mention it. "Huh. I'm Tara Silver. 18. I was born in winter. Sucks to be me, but that's just the way it is," she murmured. "Who cares if I'm a succubus? It doesn't really matter." 

She cares about him? Why? Kel kisses back and then smiled, he's been through his whole life without a girlfriend and only worrying about himself. "I heard succubuses are dangerous....but you seem to like me unless your being clever like they say you guys are." Kel was unsure if that information was even correct now that he has encountered this for himself.

@Fazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back