• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Random ideas, because I can't choose

Which one would you prefer/think is more awesome?

• 10 Years Later

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suddenly Mediocre?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
So, I have a million ideas again, but I will stick with these two for now. Please vote in the poll above this, questions can be asked. I will make the one with most votes into a thread on monday. I am looking for a casual roleplay with dedicated writers. Only a small group though since I find that easier to work with (the number of characters will be up to yourself of course) so I was thinking 5 other players max. But I will decide on that when I have decided on which roleplay it will be. If there are a lot people interested I might even make both of them into a thing, though I will start with only ONE of them.

10 Years Later

A tight group of friends lost contact after they graduated from highschool. Let's face it, it is not easy to keep into contact once you have started college and all your friends are at different places. Of course there might be some chats through facebook, skype and I don't know what all, but in the end life and school will get in the way and you simply forget. So now 10 years later, one of the friends decided to contact everyone and organize a small reunion. What ever happened to those highschool dreams? Did they all end up with the jobs they had wanted back then or did they found different interest? Who changed, or who didn't? Old loves, will they start again? Or will old arguments be continued? Let's find out.

{My character will be the one who contacted everyone and they will be staying in a large mansion for a week, maybe longer if they want. There will be single bedrooms, but some will have to share}

Suddenly Mediocre?

You know how everybody dreams of being famous, getting rich, have whatever they want? (and let's face it there are a million roleplays about that, so let's turn it around) Our characters have that all, they have the fame, the money, the newest fashion, the fastest cars and suddenly they lose it all. They will have to learn how to live being 'poor', to work for their money in those 'low' jobs. They will share their appartment with a roommate of course, maybe someone from an high status just like them or a normal 'far below their league' person. Will they survive? Will they miss their old careless life or will they find this life more attractive?

{Of course it is not so random at all. They were put up for a program to learn how to appreciate their status. They will all live in the same building. Only they don't know it is only temporarily}

The first one caught my attention!

Maybe because I can relate a lot!

I'm in college and starting to accept the fact that one of my two best high school friends has turned a new page and I'm not in it ='(

Anywho, you can count on me for both, but I do prefer the first one!

I know I could count on you Nessie, and yeah it really sucks. But it happens and you will make new friends. But it is just really hard to keep track of friends from HS once you get into college. Definitely if you are far apart. But yeah it is still sad :(

So far 10 Years Later is in the lead. If anyone wants to cast their vote feel free to do so. The decision will be made tomorrow (monday 19.00 GMT+2), and I will make the thread then also.

I like both of them though the second would be my choice.I would be willing to do the first though since it seems the most likely.

Pretty sure 10 years later is going to be a cult favorite. There are too many teenage RP's out there, and this is a great addition to spice up the site.

Good Job~ <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back