Aliases: None

Race: Human

Class: Um, just a typical pleb? Or do you not mean social class I forget

Sexuality: Heterosexual

High Concept: Knowledge is power.

Character Alignment: Neutral Good /// Chaos Neutral

Relatives: None that are relevant at the moment

Organizations/Affiliations: None

Personality (btw what's the point of putting flaws here when there's a Weaknesses section): Cheery when in a good mood, but is usually withdrawn. He thinks about things for a large amount of time every day, asking and processing the answers to which. With this, it's no surprise that he doesn't have many friends, because he doesn't bother to seek them out. He is courteous, but doesn't prefer interacting with people as much as he probably should at 9 years old. He just wants to figure stuff out.

Backstory: He grew up in a small town, were he was known by adults for being "lazy" (by the grumpy old people) and "thoughtful" (by literally any other adult), until he was exploring an area just outside the village as he thought, and then found that he suddenly knew the answer- but it wasn't his voice telling him that. He went a few days suddenly knowing the answers to questions he was about to ask before even realizing that he had someone's spirit, or soul, even, inside of him. He began to get to know the identity of the soul, which was very interesting to him, and they sought a sort of friendship with each other, if not just mutual searches for knowledge. Randolf began to learn vast amounts of amazing things, which people caught wind of, leading to the discovery that he had a spirit inside of him. People offered to get it 'removed', but Randolf refused. Suppose someone in the kingdom heard of it and sent people to come and get him to join the group of powerful teenage warriors he'd literally grown up hearing about.

Appearance: Short and otherwise average. Brown hair (cut short) and eyes of the same color. Wears a typical leather vest and tunic and pants and all of that, and has a tiny birthmark on the side of his neck.

Weapons & Armor: None

Items & Personal Belongings: He didn't bring any, except for a purple rock that doesn't have anything special about it- besides it being purple.

Skills & Abilities: He tends to know uncanny amounts of knowledge about things that most people don't know about (via the spirit), and can know certain bits of information about someone... sometimes.

Weaknesses: No prior experience in fighting.

Um, my typing thing is majorly fucked up. I can only type in one place (here) and I can't change anything else. Grrrrrr. -.- Now it's hard to understand to say the least

Bam, a male Chosen for you. I'm also going to make someone who works in the castle. Probably. Soon.

The class is meant to be a fantastical one.

Archer, Knight, Rogue. All of that stuff.

Also, 10 years have passed so he'd be 19, unless you want your character to BE a child, however word of warning as he will be weaker than most of the stuff we will face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back