[Rampancy] (Contracts & Employment Agency) (Gumshoe) Government Buy-Outs

Crocmon

Pop-punk n' space magic. Not always in that order.
Supporter
Government Buy Out: Gumshoe is going to buy out the government of New York, but it isn't as simple as buying politicians. Gumshoe wants real loyalty from the various factions in New York, and will pay negotiators a bounty for each of the factions they manage to convince to support Gumshoe buying and privatizing the New York government.

• Gangs of New York: The CHiPs and the Psys are the two most notorious gangs in New York. They are controlled by proxy by Gumshoe, through the Devils. Gumshoe, however, wants their loyalty through more than just their wallets and their fears of a larger gang. Gain their allegiance to Gumshoe without resorting to wiping either gang. C120,000 for each gang.
  • Devil Deals: The Devils are already in our pockets. Gumshoe wants to negotiate making them formal employees of Gumshoe as street handlers. C75,000 to make this arrangement.
  • Steel Horses: The OMCs don't have a lot of influence in New York, but Gumshoe, as a formality, wants them on their side anyway.C35,000 for the OMCs' loyalty.
  • Pink Champagne: The rich of New York have been plotting to buy out the government, but haven't had the will or resources. Gumshoe is beating them to the punch, but could use their loyalty. C175,000 for this task.
  • Bacon Factory: Gumshoe is going to end up taking on the responsibilities of the police force in New York after this deal, and we want to end up hiring and training the existing police to standard. Negotiate this deal, and gain the police forces' support. C700,000
  • Minority Vote: The New York liberal factions are not particularly powerful, and tend to be rather moderate, but out of principle, Gumshoe still wants them on our side for this deal. C50,000
  • Healthcare Mandate: Gumshoe controls a significant portion of the healthcare market in New York already, but now we want the doctors' and nurses' formal, open support...And their employment contracts. C750,000

The way this will work, is that each of you will post which you wish to take. If two post after the same section of the job, it can become a cooperative contract (if all parties agree to it of course). Gumshoe will post once all involved parties have taken their pick, and I'll DM this big scenario out. Unless I specify otherwise, each section of this will occur in enough distance to be its own area.

Operator Lance Nemo, Callsign LANE, is willing to take Devil Deals, Gangs of New York, and Steel Horses. LANE intends to accomplish the missions in that order.

Freelance Employee Codename SILK is interested in taking the contracts Bacon Factory, Healthcare Mandate and Minority Vote, accomplished in that order.

These arrangements have already been made elsewhere; there is no need to make them again. The employees know their tasks.

((The reason I'm asking is so that I don't have to hop all over the place and scour threads/PMs to determine who is doing what and who is active. I mean I could do that, but it makes it a lot more of a pain in my ass than I really want to endure.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back