Eye Color:

"Your going to see the color of hell if you keep asking stupid questions."

Black

Body type:

"What do you think?"

Muscular

Weapon(s):

"My weapon. Something that is very close to me."

Two swords that are named, The Swift Akuma and The Deadly Shinigami.

Item(s):

"Things I hold close."

Drinks

Two swords

A necklace, in memory of his father.

Armor(optional):

"Clothing for weaklings."

None

Who are you?

Personality: 

"Caring for how I act?"

Harsh, Quiet, Alcoholic, Trustworthy, Avenger, Helper, Rude, and etc.

History:

"My past? Fine."

Rikka was born by his mother, Shizuka, and his father, Kaze. Rikka lost his mother due to his own birth, and his father had to take care of him. He was born in little group of people called, The Hidden Swordsmen. They were a group of kids, women, and men who grew up to become swordsmen (or swords women) and either defend the group or leave to become a ronin. So, if you couldn't realize it, Rikka grew up to become swordsman, and trained with his own father.

How Rikka's little group lived was in an area in the trees, and they all lived in huts. At the age of 7, Rikka began going to school to learn regular education and how to use a sword and fight with it. Rikka only had one friend who was named, Ai Caroline. She was a beautiful girl, and Rikka even had tiny crush on her when he first met her. They met during lunch, when Ai was getting harassed by some big guy, who was a bit older than Ai. 

Rikka saw this happening from his lonely table, and rushed into to help. Both him and the big guy agreed to do a duel in the middle of the huts, and dueled in defense for Ai. Rikka was fairly new to fighting with a sword, so being in a duel was a bit scary since he didn't really know anything else other than the basics. The big guy left, and Ai thanked Rikka for standing up for her, and told him that the big guy's father was a wanted man. Rikka instantly hated what he just did, and met with that big guy in the middle of the huts. 

Rikka's father, Kaze, hosted the battle, and refereed the entire match. The two fought with wooden swords, and their mission was to either beat the person into submission or make the other surrender. The two fought, and Rikka was surprisingly destroying the big guy and beat him by making him surrendering. Everyone was in absolute shock, but were super impressed and gave Rikka a good job party in the middle of the huts. Rikka's father asked Rikka how he able to maneuver so well, and Rikka only said that he just felt how to fight, and what to do in bad situations.

At the age of 14, Rikka began to train with actual swords and was given a sword by his father, Kaze. Also, the relationship between Rikka and Ai grew better, so much that they even spend the night at each other's houses. Rikka was one of the best swordsmen in the entire group, and was even better that his own father. Rikka was fairly popular, but he knew how to respect others even being popular. Also, Rikka was a very nice person during his teenish years, and grew up having a lot of people around him, until something terrible happened.

When Rikka was about 18, his group got raided by a huge group of bandits, and they destroyed many huts and killed many of the civilians that lived there, including Ai. Rikka was in absolute shock as he witnessed Ai's death, and began to grow pure rage in his own heart. Rikka fought off the bandits with anger, and the bandits escaped, leaving Rikka's group in terrible condition. Rikka realized he fought off the bandits by himself, since everyone else died. Rikka cried in the burning area that was once his home, until he heard his father's voice from his hut. Rikka ran over to help him, but his father said not to, and gave him one more sword, a sword that his father used in a raid.

Rikka watched as his father smiled and died in a fiery blaze, and remembered that he was wearing a necklace from his father and had a tattoo saying, Love, from Ai. Rikka grabbed both his swords, and walked out of the hut, and begun roaming Sarthenfall. He was known to be a wandering swords for the rest of his life, trying to avenge his family and friends. He is wanted for mass murder in many kingdoms, and is one of the most strongest swordsmen in Sarthenfall. Whatever you do, don't hurt any of Rikka's friends or family, or you'll regret what will happen to you.

Habits:

"Can you leave me alone? Why do you need such pointless information?"

Drinking

Killing

More Drinking

Wandering

Trainer

Even more Drinking

Fears:

"Fears. Something no person can not have."

Lost of people who he cares for

Time

Hobbies:

"Have you not caught on?"

Drinking

Killing

Wandering

Walking

Practicing

DRINKING

Other:

"No."

Looks good! But in which Kingdom was your people located? It's origins.

We have a map with different Kingdoms and it's descriptions and it would be good to know so we can see how related would this character be to which royal family.

Last edited by a moderator:

We have a map with different Kingdoms and it's descriptions and it would be good to know so we can see how related would this character be to which royal family.

He's decided to be a wondering swordsman I guess. 

Yeah. Im just a wandering swordsman. A ronin

Oh, because I though that to be a ronin you have to first serve a King of any of the seven Kingdoms, then desert to do your own biding and so call yourself a ronin. Maybe got it wrong.

Anyway, at least did you have in mind a place of where your people were before the tragedy? Culture like this doesn't grow from ashes and extinguish without a base to stand on. If it's a complete separate group then we should add it to the map just like the RavenBrand's camp http://prntscr.com/dffklw 

Users who are viewing this thread