Rainbow tournament

Hmm not sure...thinking about either blue or...grey. Still debating so I figured I'd wait for everyone else to :3

Make it to were he shoots acid out of his mouth like its some gland he as. Be pretty cool :3

@Penance

Should there be separate battles, like two people fight each other and the winner moves to the next round?

Like this: (Random names)

Bob vs Tyler: TYLER

Christa vs Dan: CHRISTA

Tyler vs Christa: (Insert the winners name)

See where I'm going with this? >.> So confusing

Okie dokie, I just needed to adress that. Now I know what to do when the fighting happens. Lol sore fingers from typing the scenes most likely.

xD no kidding but yeah im thinking that the really strong champion at the end wont be a color and just some badass dude with powers. Whaddya think?

I like that idea. I also had in mind that the super strong dude would team with the colors and fight him. LMAO, Best Boss battle fight - 2015

Alright @DemonAbove @SummerFaerie here's how this is gonna work.

One of you will pick odd or even and then i'll roll dice and whatever it lands on will be the winner. After thats decided you two can do a bunch of fighting but at the end its the one who got the roll that will be the winner. That way its fair. That cool with you two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back