Video Games Rainbow six siege

Pandabully

Lurker
Play Rainbow six siege on PC (steam/UPlay)
Get together and play for fun with each other as a team.
(add me if you play of PC, on Uplay)

I got it for the Xbone, I'm getting it for PC (Season pass as well) for me and my friend.
Siege is such an underrated gem, that it's quite sad that Overwatch is considered this god-tier chad FPS, when it actually isn't. There's such a weird goofiness that I can't help feeling every time I see gameplay footage of it. Siege, on the other hand, is such a real steel experience. 5v5 intense deathmatch like the good old days, no regenerating health or respawn, serious tone, great weapon and operator balance, and most of all, a dev team that legit listens to the demands of the playerbase.

I had Siege for the Xbone as well, and previously I'd considered it for PC... but after a while, I got really burned out on the game. It's a great shooter, and it definitely deserves a place over others in the genre, but there's only so much repetition I can take at a time when it comes to games of this nature.

After a time, you figure out the best plans for assaulting/defending a map, the best team compositions, and then it merely boils down to skill and chance. I'd just broken into Gold in ranked play last season after an insufferable grind in Silver IV, and maybe I just need a break before I go back. Who knows.

I got siege on PC, was Gold the last two seasons, haven´t earned it before then, so yeah. Got all ops and stuff, clearance level 120 i think. I usually play montange, buck or thermite on attack and valk/frost on def.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back