Raijinzero Kenzan!!

raijinzero

悪を断つ剣なりな男
... okay, just in case you didn't knew what the title means, it meant "Raijinzero has arrived" in japanese as how ninjas would say it.

*clears throat*

I am Raijinzero, a wanderer that have been jumping between roleplaying threads. I enjoy roleplaying so much I've been roleplaying for years already, but getting into a new roleplaying site always makes me feel like a noob..
xD I'm an asian just in case you're wondering.

So I've been playing with various genres already, but my favorite ones would be the following:

Action

Adventure

Fantasy

Cyberpunk

MMORPG

Feudal Japanese

But of course, I'm not limited to the genre on my list. And oh yeah, just to give you a heads-up you may see me talking in Japanese from time to time.. lol

And yeah, I'd be roleplaying from office most of the time (seems like this site isn't blocked by our office... just yet...) so I may not be able to access some pages here (like the site rules which I tried to visit awhile ago but it was blocked... TT__TT).

So yeah, I hope we could work well with each other. *bows*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Raijinzero,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and New User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Welcome to the site! I like the whole ninja thing! But you know what a ninja needs most?

A festive hat!

Join the SB hat brigade today with this festive hat I just made you! It's made of festive spirit and happiness, it's like. A community building thing, so here!

e17qdAZ.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back