• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Rahq and the 3 Siblings

Demon

Something I made for a project I had in mind but I figured I'd share it and see how you guys feel/think.

NOTE

: all names and backgrounds are fictional.

Dawn's Rising is based on the world created by Rahq, god of the living. Rahq himself lived down with the rest of the humans. He was a rather fair ruler; humbled and finding justice be delivered with an iron fist and an exception to nobody. He did not consider himself to be superior to any being in the world. These morals in mind, he had aimed to raise his 2 sons and 1 daughter as such and so he did his best to. Though Rahq had did his best to teach them as such, his efforts would not be as effective as hoped.

His only daughter Venus was very beautiful and was very confident. Everything she'd done had been considered beauty and graceful to the humans' eyes and they treasured her as such. However, Venus had been a very self-righteous personality. She believed she was the greatest being to exist on the planet and often showed it. When speaking to her fellow siblings and humans, she would treat them as specs of dirt while she herself would be considered the grass that covered their ugly sight. Though she was narcissistic, her father had not cared and would spoil her as she desired.

The second youngest sibling, his son Dusk was very much the darker of the three. Dusk was very quiet and to himself during most hours of the day inside of his room. If you'd wanted to talk to Dusk you would have to ask his permission to enter his room or you would be met with an anger unlike any other. Personality wise, the middle child could be considered one who was rather twisted. In any form of situation, Dusk would resort to violence, much often waging wars among the humans.

Though it seemed as if all three would be not as successful, his eldest son, Dawn had learned and acted as his father desired. Dawn was humble and obedient, listening and behaving as his father would teach him to be. The humans rather enjoyed Dawn and took advantage of these traits of his for their own advantage. Very often so, Dawn would be challenged to do the rather impossible tasks such as lifting monstrous boulders or fighting Archdemons that had invaded the lands for mischief. Though with every challenge in Dawn's face, he would do it to please them and assert his role as the alpha male among humans.

When they all reached the age of adulthood -- around 21 to 23 years old in the Earth -- he'd see how much they learned. The god had gathered them in the middle of the earth and bestowed upon them not only a gift but a trial. He split the world in which he ruled upon three divisions, all of them named after their respective rulers. For the first week had he left them with their new roles and duties, the siblings had been confused of what to do or which land was even their's. However once they got to discussing, Venus had immediately claimed the bright, grassy, flat field to herself. She ran off into her property without much other discussion.

Dusk was then next in line to pick which land he took, but when given the option, Dusk felt the remaining choices were too small. He had decided he would make a gamble with Dawn. Dawn seeing as he'd been challenged on a constant basis, accepted assuming this was another trial. "Dawn, dear older brother. I have a challenge for you and we shall gamble our lands on it." Dusk had reached into his pocket, pulling out a jade amulet and placing it in his right hand. He then closed both hands tight, placing them out in front of him to face Dawn. With a golden flare emitted from both hands followed the details of his challenge. "Guess which hand contains my amulet. If you pick wrong, you give me half of your land. If you are right, you take half of mine."

Though the challenge seemed simple enough, Dusk had a trick up his sleeve. Both hands would contain an amulet, however when Dusk opened the hand picked, the amulet would activate a curse. The curse itself would cause whoever laid eyes on it to begin to decay. When Dawn had went to pick, he placed his hands over both of Dusk's. The eldest son shutting his eyes tight, he thought for a moment and proceeded to lower Dusk's hands. He shook his head for a moment before he spoke. "Both hands contain an amulet. When I felt your hands, I could feel the heat reflecting off the jade." As the rules were laminated, Dusk had lost the challenge. Though this would not be the end, Dusk did not accept defeat.

Dusk had leaped at his older brother, tackling him down to the ground. "No, I do not lose you fool!" He then reached into his pocket, pulling one of the duplicate amulets out to place on Dawn's face. Dawn struggled and squirmed as he wormed his left arm out from under Dusk and grabbed at his brother's equipped hand. He wrapped his fingers around the hand with the amulet, turning it to face his assailant. Dusk yelled, trying his best to turn his hand back around to face Dawn but indeed his older brother was stronger. Dawn then began to squeeze around Dusk's fingers, cracks being released from his iron grip.

Ehkkkkk.... Dusk had jumped off of Dawn's body, his hands reaching to cover his face as the crackling blended in with the boy's screams. "Damn you Dawn, you will pay for this. You will never live out what you've done to me!" The amulet had been found beside Dawn, dimmed and shattered. The curse was released but not to Dawn but rather his twisted brother. With that being said, Dusk ran off into the mountainous split of the lands. Though Dawn won the gamble, he would allow Dusk to keep his land, seeing as he saw no purpose in it.

Over the next few centuries, life's path had not been in Dawn's favor. Dawn received constant assaults to his land and people from none other than his brother Dusk. Dawn would do his best to defend and attack back as necessary but war upon war, the feud would not cease. Dawn had been growing old and weary as time went on and could no longer fight as efficient as he once could. In an attempt to keep his land growing and able to defend itself, he split his power into a group of his highest warriors. They would be granted immortality at the cost of Dawn's life but they would be given one guideline that they would be required to follow; they must continue to defend the lands of Dawn. This group further went on to become known as Dawn's Legion [further shortened to Legion].

Users who are viewing this thread

Back