Introduction to Forum Roleplaying

Grape

Hi there. As you can see, my name is Grape and yes, I do like grapes.

I don't have a preference when it comes to roleplay genre but I tend to lean toward sci-fi or fantasy based roleplays. To be honest, I'm fine with almost anything, it just needs to pique my interest. I've been roleplaying for about three months, kind of lost track after awhile.

This is my first roleplaying site, seeing as how I've been roleplaying via Skype with a good friend of mine. However, when that friend decided that she would get a life (Pfft! What a loser, amirite...?) and go to university, I decided to join a forum.

Yeah, I hope that we can all get along and so on.

Hello @Grape,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and New User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Musician said:
Hello @Grape,
Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and New User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!
Ah, thank you, Pear Queen. Will do so right now.

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]I like grapes.

[/QUOTE]
Grapes like you, Darth Pai. Just curious, since there are a bunch of roleplays on this site, do you have any recommendations? This question goes out to everyone that sees it.

SvG stands for Saga von Gaia. It's a large roleplay that I made and-- I'll give you the link to the first roleplay and you can see if you like it or not.

Here ye go

Hiya Grape.

grapes are just like small melons.

Melons are round. Like booty.

Welcome to RpN, yo yo yo.

@Grape

Not really, sorry. I haven't done a group RP for a few months now, so mehhh. :P

(And it's kind of impossible to recommend 1x1s for obvs reasons, eh-hey.)

Have fun browsing though! There's loads of rps floating around.

CellarDoor said:
@Grape
Not really, sorry. I haven't done a group RP for a few months now, so mehhh. :P

(And it's kind of impossible to recommend 1x1s for obvs reasons, eh-hey.)

Have fun browsing though! There's loads of rps floating around.
Alright, will do. Thank you.

Ah

I replied to them to the best of my ability without giving away fully what the plot is about

May seem cliche at times but there is an original story in there.

[QUOTE="Loren Copeland]Grape. Grape is a fine name!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. "Loren Copeland" is a great name as well.

[QUOTE="Loren Copeland]Thank you! It's the name on my birth certificate.

[/QUOTE]
Even better, it's certified. Grape is obviously the name on my birth certificate. My parents, Mr. and Mrs. Watermelon, sure did love fruits. My sister's name is Ava Cado.

Grape said:
Even better, it's certified. Grape is obviously the name on my birth certificate. My parents, Mr. and Mrs. Watermelon, sure did love fruits. My sister's name is Ava Cado.
Of course I knew that! There's no way that wouldn't be certified. Shame on anyone who thinks Grape is the name for nicks!

[QUOTE="Loren Copeland]Of course I knew that! There's no way that wouldn't be certified. Shame on anyone who thinks Grape is the name for nicks!

[/QUOTE]
Indeed. Those silly fools cannot comprehend the nobility and elegance of the name Grape.

Users who are viewing this thread