Introduction to Forum Roleplaying

Grape said:
Indeed. Those silly fools cannot comprehend the nobility and elegance of the name Grape.
The name is absolutely stunning. Not to long ago, I contemplated on changing my own name to Grape. I was not cut out to handle such an important name.

[QUOTE="Loren Copeland]The name is absolutely stunning. Not to long ago, I contemplated on changing my own name to Grape. I was not cut out to handle such an important name.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, it is a heavy burden. But with great power comes great responsibility. Do you have any roleplay reccommendations?

[QUOTE="Loren Copeland]Unfortunately, no. I joined not too long ago so I'm still searching as well.

[/QUOTE]
Not to worry then. We can both be noobs. What sort of roleplays are you interested in?

Fantasy and Modern role-plays. I would like fandom role-plays but I can never play characters as they should be played. How long have you been role-playing Grape?

[QUOTE="Loren Copeland]Fantasy and Modern role-plays. I would like fandom role-plays but I can never play characters as they should be played. How long have you been role-playing Grape?

[/QUOTE]
That's cool. I've been roleplaying for about three months now. How about you?

[QUOTE="Loren Copeland]Four, almost five, years. Oh Wow! You are new to this. Very exitedwith the newness of it all, right?

[/QUOTE]
Wow. Aren't you dedicated? I am. It's very fun to write with other roleplayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back