• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ R W B Y ] - Character Sign-up!

. D O V E

Birb™
Roleplay Type(s)
htt

Character Sign-up!

rwby_poster_design_by_unknownchaser-d6enlzi.png

This will be the day we're waiting for!
RWBY

Character Form Below!
*Keep in mind that you could use codes to be your CS more attractive to your liking and you may also add other information aside from the ones required below

*Also keep in mind that Elysium Elysium is the one who made this RP so they're the one who'll accept stuffs

[Appearance/insert anime image/detailed description]
Name:
Age: (17 is starting age for beacon students, but exceptions have been made)
Home:

Personality:

Semblance:
Weapon Name:
Weapon: (you may provide image)
Armor: (if different then appearance pic.)

Motivation: (why did your character become a hunter/huntress?)

Relationships: (can be filled out later)
Partner: (will be revealed)
Team: (will be revealed)

Claimed Roles:
Nikos - Elysium Elysium
Arc - Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Rose - Keidivh Keidivh
Schnee - . D O V E . D O V E
Xiao Long - Literally Batman Literally Batman
Belladonna - Bornlucky Bornlucky
[????] - Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

[ see ooc thread for updated lists of claims & accepted characters ]

Navigation:
For more information about the RP or the plot, please check out the interest thread by Elysium Elysium here: click here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Noir Lechat Belladonna

ad53bf649dbebe366c3a0108737bf549.jpg

• Name:
    Noir Lechat Belladonna

Home:
    Menagerie

Personality:
    While he is kind and friendly with Faunus, Noir is bitter, vindictive, and mistrusting towards any humans he has no connection with, as he believes humanity as a whole cares more about wealth, comfort, and power over others than they do about Faunus' lives or well being. Noir expressed an overwhelming desire to protect Faunus, going as far as to becoming an agent of the White Fang and terrorize Humans and human ran groups who mistreat Faunus. He can be rather inconsiderate and indifferent, as he does not care about hurting humans, except those who proved to him that they're good people. Noir is a passionate Faunus, who does not hesitate to fight anyone that stands against him, but he show gratitude and trust to those who help or prove themselves to him which takes a lot of effort on both sides. Noir is also willing to be a martyr, as his loyalty and willingness to suffer for those he trust if it meant he could protect those from harm. One of Noir's prominent characteristics is his determination, however, he can be very stubborn and hesitant in cooperating or accepting help from others unless he has no other choice. Noir harbors cynicism about himself which boarders on self hatred, he also harbors regrets, not just for being an ex white fang but also his belligerence towards humanity, as he sometimes has doubts that he's as bad as the people he stands against.

Motivation:
    To be a better person

Last edited:

white_haired_anime_guy_by_teafarts-d9ta3cp.jpg

Nova Frost Kalt Schnee

basic

name: Nova Frost Kalt Schnee
sexuality: heteroflexible
home: Atlas
semblance: Schnee Family Glyphs

personal

Nova is the heir of the Schnee Dust Company thus his great responsibility comes with great cockiness. He's proud and boastful, often talking high and mighty about his future company and his family. He's elegant and moves with total grace, he dislikes unmannerly actions and such. He's a know-it-all and is also an overachiever. He wants to be the very best so he does whatever it takes to make it happen.

He's also a good follower although he likes to think that he'd make a good leader. He's loyal and he brings honor to the Schnee family name.

Socially, he's having a hard time to relate to people with lower lifestyles as him and they'd often find him rude and call him a cocky rich bastard. He's quick-tempered and is very grumpy most of the time. He's good at making quick witty comments and sarcastic remarks.

He wanted to become a hunter in order to bring more honor to his family and this is the only thing that provides him freedom from being yet another Schnee puppet. He also want to prove himself to his father and master the arts of using his glyphs.

school & relationships

partner: tba
team: tba

thoughts on other characters so far:
tba

weapon/s

weapon name: staub flugel
weapon description: a dust powered wing/weapon that is equipped behind Nova. it has a quadruple rotating chambers inside it's system which are loaded with various dusts: anti-gravity, wind and fire to act as a jet plane and propel himself. he can also use his glyphs together with it.

there are two wireless pistols/swords connected to it. they act as both weapons and flight controller at the same time. the pistols can extend and transform into dual short blades and they could also be combined to make one long fencing sword.

weapon appearance:
294c0d55eccc2653d7a661d797c8266a-d8ya1fi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cinnamon R. Bons
For the last time, I don't know why I smell like Vanilla Icing!
Cinnamon
Cinnamon R. Bons.png

Home: Vale

Personality: Cinny is a pretty...socially challenged individual. Growing up in a normal family where unique people are practically everywhere, he tries to fit in as best as he can, which...doesn't really work that often. He often tries to look relaxed and composed, but he can easily become crazy when it comes to too much pressure. He also has an inferiority complex, to which he tries to hide by daring things he can to try and seem as 'Unique' as his peers.

Besides the insecurities, he's a pretty sweet guy! He believes that being kind and giving to the world is one of the true qualities of being a hunter! And his determination at relating with his peers has made him a bit of an extrovert!

Motivation: Cinnamon always felts as if he wasn't...doing anything. He wanted to actually help people instead of waiting for someone else too. And he wanted to be special and actually be something. And he discovered being a hunter just might be his sliver lining for both.

Semblance: Sugar Manipulation- Yep. You read correctly. He has the power to shape and manipulate sugar in a ten foot radius. He often keeps two pastry bags secured at both his sides filled with vanilla icing just in case!

Weapon Name: Pimenter

Weapon:
A large white and brown metal baseball bat with the words 'Cinny' engraved on its Barrel.

Armor:
Just the clothes he wears on his back.

N/A Stuff:

b40857ef0d6c440894dc0e2f19771e09.jpg

Name: Stella Arc

Personality:
A Cheerful maiden who aspire to be a Hero like her family line was, and was confident enough to try and be one. She seems to be the type of person who would snap when someone makes fun of her heritage. When this happens, she would either be too rash with rage or go on a rant about her family feats.

She is also quite amiable and friendly, but occasionally blunt at times. Having 7 sisters kinda hones your sense of sarcasm.

Semblance:
Guardian Star ~ A manifestation of her will to protect. It has the ability to create a spheres which would shield anyone inside it including herself. The sphere itself appears to have a goldish glow, and would reflect any damage inflicted on it to the surroundings. However, the Sphere itself doesn't hold for that long, and breaks after a few minutes or when enough force is reflected. When this happens, the User is temporarily vulnerable via headache.

Weapon Name:
Crocea Mors ~ Sword and Shield; The Arc family Heirloom which now belongs to Stella. She usually carries the shield behind her as a Pseudo Back Armor, and uses the Sword along with her Crossbows albeit not often.

Solstice ~ Two Crossbows which uses Dust Cartridges as Ammunition. Each cartridge can create up to 10 Dust beams. Effects vary depending on the Dust used. Usually Wind and Lightning Dust.

Weaponry:
41ZrmBiELqL.jpg

latest

Armor:

43e89a0f2dfdb1b86ac8ae0a5e619b68.jpg
(She wears this over her green cloak)
5c80c03486757d0c5e70bcdc7c2dbfaf.jpg
(She wears this under her hood)
The rest remains the same as her appearance photo.

Motivation: In order to preserve the Family line of great warriors, Stella would have to go become a Huntress. Although Stella doubts her ability, she thinks she can improve during her time in the Academy.
Social Links

Relationships:
Merah Rose ~ "Merah? Oh, we kinda met a while back when I first built Solstice. She's a bit clumsy at the time, and she has quite the spunk for weaponry. Speaking of weapons, Hers are so incredible! Not to mention her skills at close ranged combat! I excel at long ranged the most, so maybe I should up my game at close combat! We usually hang out behind Signal or even meet up in Vale to get grab some supplies for our weapons! Or maybe just chill out in a cafe together!"

Theme:

Last edited:
Merah Rose
Merah One.jpg

Sexuality: Bi
Race: Human
Body type: Petite
Height: 5'2 1/2
Weight: 112 lbs
Eyes: One of the most noticeable features of Merah is her single silver eye, her left eye being a deep emerald. It seems to be an only aesthetic feature
Hair: Merah's hair is pitch black, and similarly turns red as it reaches the tips of her hair. She generally keeps her hair fairly short, near a pixie cut, but occasionally lets it grow out a bit longer. It never reaches to her neck however. She just looks to cute with short hair!

Home: Patch

Symbol:
Merah symbol.png

Merah combat.jpg
Merah Casual (2).png
Merah PJs.jpg

History: "You. You wanna know about me? Oh yeah, guess that's part of the interview process isn't it? Heheh. Heh. Ummm. OH! Right, me! So um, yeah, I'm Merah Rose... Aaaaand you probably want more than that. Um. Well I was born in Patch, my dad was Taiyang! He's the bestest, and a geat Huntsman, and my momma.... Well. You know. She was Summer. Summer Rose, one of the most amazing huntress's ever. I mean, I never got to meet her, but... I'm gonna change the subject now if that's ok, is that ok? Ok, thanks. So yeah, I grew up with my daddy and sibling, and well, I just knew I was meant to be a Huntress. I want to defend others, to keep Remnant safe, to be a hero for those who need! Like my parents were!

So I went to Signal Academy, which is a primary combat school, which you probably already knew... I did good there though! I got really good grades in my combat and weapons classes! My semblance, it requires a bit of tweaking ya know. I guess you probably heard about... That? Yeah. I just want you to know it was a mistake. It will never happen again. Please just give me a chance."

Personality: "Oh, you… You want to know more about me? Really? Aw, gee. I’m nothing special. I guess I’m a pretty chipper person, generally try to have a positive outlook on things. I can be a bit, well, hyper at times. Quirky as my dad likes to say. I can be a little overwhelming at first, but once you get through all that, you’ll find I’m absolutely delightful. In combat, I’m more or less the same. Positive, overly energetic and a bit protective. My dad always stressed to protect your friends in battle. I always remember that one. But... I don't know, I just don't want to hurt anyone I care about. My dad, he wasn't able to teach me how to use my semblance, and when I've done it before... All's I want is to protect my friends, hopefully that doesn't mean from me too... Heh, where'd that tear come from, that was weird right? What kind of huntress cries in an interview. So why are you asking all these questions anyways? Are you like an interview person or something? Probably should have asked you that before answering all these questions. Do I get a cookie now?"

Merah is an incredibly kind and caring girl with the best intentions in the world. Of course these intentions can be messed up with the poor things adorable brand of awkwardness, something that even in the age of 17 she simply hasn't been able to grow out of. Having such love of life and people, but just not being able to express it in a normal, sociable way. It never stops her from trying however, and she attempts to spread her natural energy and joy amongst her fellows.
She is incredibly outgoing, generally approaching just about any and everyone to make friends and have fun. Headmaster of the school? She shouldn't mind! An armed soldier? He's bored, he'd appreciate a hyperactive girl rambling on! No matter who you are, you aren't safe from Merah's boundless energy. One distinguishing feature of the younger Rose is her quirkiness in social interactions, commonly throwing people off with her statements, making them feel awkward, confused, slighted, or simply angry. Sometimes a mixture of all three if she really hit the jackpot! But while she is quirky, and awkward, but even despite it all her natural enthusiasm, joy and love of life and people can win over even the meanest of meanies!
One of Merah's most prominent traits however may be her undying loyalty to her friends and family. If there's anything her father taught her, it's that nothing is more important than the people you love. Merah embraced this belief whole heartedly, and is there for those she cares for in any way she can be. Whether that be someone to make them laugh, a shoulder to cry on, or a scythe at their side. She will give anything to take care of her loved ones and protect them, sometimes at her own expense.
In the heat of battle, Merah brings her natural enthusiasm and excitement to bear, using her energy to propel her across the battlefield, encourage her allies and have a bit of fun while cutting down Grimm. However whens things become dire her usual scramble mindedness seems to dissipate, replaced with razor sharp focus and awareness. While she may not seem it with the way she generally acts, Merah is a fairly sharp girl, and is able to pick up important pieces of information in the midst of battle, sometimes helping to turn the tide of it.
Despite her seemingly endless optimism, Merah is often at war with herself, constantly doubting her abilities. Terrified of her semblance and the harm it can bring to those close to her. It is something she struggles with on a daily basis. But one would never see it under that shining smile.

Weapons: Crimson Thorns (Dual Scythes/Dual Crossbows), Bleeding Rose (Combined Scythes)
Crimson Thorns Scythe.png Crimson Thorns crossbows.png
Weapon description- Merah struggled for some time to come up with a concept for her weapon. As great weapons fanatic, the young Rose spent months tearing out her hair in frustration as she tried to make a weapon as fearsome and infamous as some of the greatest, but having it's own unique personality, something of her in it. This took form in the shape of two twin weapons, each incredibly intricate and painstakingly crafted. In their initial form they are twin automatic crossbows, firing small but powerful bolts. If Merah chooses she can insert bolts inlaid with dust, Fire being her preferred element. However Merah's forte is in close combat, and it never takes long for her weapons to switch to their second and most common form of twin scythes. The twin scythes are incredibly large, especially for single handed weapons. It is only through the built in vents that release concentrated pressurized air and Merah's own speed is she able to wield them effectively. Her weapons final form is one she rarely uses, combining her twin scythes into a massive duel headed battle scythe, Bleeding Rose. In this form her weapon is devastating, able to cleave through Grimm, even of the stronger variety. However even with her speed and pressurized air bursts Merah has great difficulty in handling Bleeding Rose, and can become quickly worn down when using it. But Remnant save anyone who stands in her way when she does.

Aura Color: Crimson

Semblance: Emotional Nature- A rather interesting and potentially quite dangerous semblance, Merah’s semblance are completely dependent on her mood, and certain moods take on the form of certain elements. While powerful, Merah is not always the most stable person, and so her powers are quite often unpredictable, ever to herself. As of now her semblance has manifested in four distinct ways.

Inferno (Fire) - Imbues Merah with a raging fury, engulfing her twin scythe’s in flame, assaulting her enemy in a tirade of furious attacks. This is only activated when Merah loses herself to anger, rage and hate. This is the most dangerous form of her semblance, as she can easily lose herself and attack even friends, and will completely forget about her own personal safety. Merah is unwilling to use this under any circumstance.

Vortex (Wind)- Imbues Merah with astounding speed, able to move quickly across the battlefield, even creating small vortexes to trip up and incapacitate enemies. Able to be used when Merah is feeling particularly excitable, happy, energetic and bouncy. This is Merah’s most common used version of her semblance as she is a naturally energetic and hyperactive girl.

Tide (Water) - With this Merah is able to flow and weave between enemy attacks, avoiding their blows with ease and making it easy to get through an opponent’s defense. This comes at the cost of softer hits and a slightly more passive attitude however. When Merah finds an inner calm she is able to use this, though she still has yet to discover its potential.

Quake (Earth) - Armed with the strength of the earth, Merah’s blows can become shattering strikes, able to crush most objects into powder. It also greatly increases her ability to take punishment. Her movements seem to be slowed however, not able to strike or run quite as quickly. This is combined with the emotions of determination, and protectiveness.

Motivation: Becoming a huntress was really a no brainer for the young Rose as it seemed to run deep in her family’s blood. Her mother, her father, hell even her uncle were all renowned Huntsman. But it was more than this. She loved the idea of it, the idea of giving one’s life to the defense of all Remnant, spent countless hours pouring over the histories and stories of the Huntsman. However it was her years in Sentinel that truly cemented this desire. She refuses to say what caused this, but it is something that clearly upsets the young girl, getting quite emotional if the issue is pressed.

Likes: Being an optimistic and upbeat person, there are a great many things that Merah likes and takes joy in. She loves trying to interact and be with people, although this can at times lead her to become a nervous, stressed wreck. Asides from that Merah holds a deep love for weaponry, taught the importance of one in a Huntress' life by her mother. A weapon is an extension of one's self, and when Merah see's a new weapon it's like she's getting to meet someone for the first time! She also loves ice cream. Like, really likes ice cream. It can get a bit weird. Especially if someone were to get her a Cookie Cat, Merah almost always breaking out in song when given one, and even has a Cookie Cat pillow to show her adoration. There are a great many other things that Merah enjoys such as music, dancing, hiking, and especially swimming!

Dislikes: Of all the things Merah truly dislikes, organized crime would have to be near the top of her list. She doesn't like bressel sprouts either.

Strengths: Merah is a skilled and lethal fighter. She is very talented in the realm of close quarters combat, able to use her twin scythe's or even Bleeding Rose with vicious efficiency. And while not her forte, she is a good shot, able to land her mark more often then not, although she tends not to waste to much time at range. Perhaps one of her greatest talents is her innate speed and agility. While not inheriting her semblance, Merah is still incredibly quick, enough to allow her strikes to cause damage from momentum alone. And while not a great strength, Merah is able to think on her feet in combat situations, generally able to come up with a plan to get herself or partners out of sticky situations.
Weaknesses: What may effect Merah most directly in combat would be her durability and strength. Or rather her lack thereof. Merah is simply not built to hit like a Goliath or take a blow like one either. She has to rely completely on her speed and skill in combat to overcome her enemy. If ever cornered, or a direct blow is laid upon her, it will hurt bad. Only by staying a step ahead of her foes does Merah come out on top, and alive. Merah's most glaring weakness though is something that effects her in all aspects of her life. Fear of herself, and of her semblance. Merah is constantly doubting herself in most situations, finding it difficult to have faith in herself. She truly is fearful of her semblance, especially... Well, she hasn't used it since then, so it shouldn't be a problem. All's she has to do is not use it, protect other from herself

Relationships: Liang: (Sister/Best friend) Liang? She's my big sister silly, the most kick buttest person I know and i love her a whole bunch! She's always so confident and strong, I admire her a lot. She can also handle my personal 'charm' which is rare. So can we be like on the same team or something? Please?
Stella Arc: (Friend) "Oh Stella? She's great! She doesn't run away when I talk to her, so that's kinda nice. Oh and her weapons are really cool! Then again I love any and all weapons... But hers are still really nice! We used to hang out around my old school, even spar sometimes! She's like a crazy shot, tough if I can't in close. Other than that we talk and get coffee! Just don't talk about her family. Like seriously. It hurts. Heh, she's great!"
Nova Frost: (Fangirl) "Oh my Dust Nova? GWAH! Ahem, um. Yeah I know about him? He's a singer or something right? I mean I totally don't have his poster or anything. I don't. Stop looking at me like that!"
Beij Autumns: (Ex-friend) "Beij, why do you want to know about her? Well, we were friends. And, we kinda aren't now. I really Merah'd that one up. I'm sorry, I don't want to talk about her anymore."
Partners:
Teams:

Attachments

• Merah Two.jpg
    Merah Two.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
e8wrgh.jpg

Ephraim Nikos, from Mistral

Age 20
Height 6'3=4"
Weight 169 lbs

Personality
Whatever Ephraim was, whatever people thought of him before the fall.

Semblance
Ghoul - Ephraim's aura shifted with the shift in his personality. He now becomes tougher the tge more tired/closer to death he is. While this includes strength and speed too, it's main his defense that gets exponentially higher. If you don't kill him within the first few swings, expect a long, drawn out battle, with someone who gets more and more terrifying the more injured and/or exhausted he is.

Empire - As an activated effect, Ephraim can heighten his senses to extremes within a certain range, making him nigh untouchable. However, this is a steady drain on his aura, which effects the permanent ability he calls Ghoul.

Basically, he can be a siege engine or a nuke.

Weapon

Harpe has been reforged since the fall of beacon, where it had been totally destroyed by the creature known as Dominatum, shortly after his draw with an old enemy, the man known as Amalgam.

His right arm also houses a weapon. A cannon that is extremely destructive and accurate at short-to-moderate range.

Armor

Ephraim wears a custom Altas Military uniform, depicting his new affiliation and occupation. The coat is made from a bulletproof material that defends well against small arms fire.

IMG_20170118_231508_zpselivphtg.jpg

Motivation
He doesn't know anymore.

Other
He's a higher rank than most in the Atlas Military. His rank doesn't technically exist. However, he answers to no one but General Ironwood, and that's only on occasion. His designation in the Atlas military is FRHS-01 (Free Range Hunter-Soldier 01)

Relationships
Yuan Wukong - "This gorgeous monkey girl is probably my best friend at Beacon.
Kishibe Enoshima - "She's obnoxious
Cinnamon - "He's a good dude, and he'll be an alright leader, with some more time."
Azure - "I like Azure. She's cute and sweet. What about it?"
Nyx Belladonna - "Beautiful shy girl? Don't know her that well. She never says anything back to me."
Partner: Kishibe Enoshima
Team: CAKE

Last edited:
upload_2017-4-30_8-13-20.png
亮小龙
Liang Xiao Long
"Bright Little Dragon"

Home
Patch

Personality

Bright and peppy, Taiyang nailed her name when she was born.

Liang is straight-forward, confident, and dauntless. She's never backed away from a challenge before, and doesn't intend to for the rest of her life. She's the type of person that would push somebody into the water to teach them how to swim. Liang is cheerful and energetic, and enjoys fun activities. She hates being bored and always tries to make fun out of any situation possible. You can generally find her cracking jokes, playing games, and doing anything that keeps her energy up.

Liang, in combat, is hardly any different. She rarely takes combat seriously, and always charges in with a smile. This quirkiness can often lead to her underestimating her opponents, which you know is never a good thing. Liang is also very sociable, enjoying making new friends and talking with old and new ones. She fits very well into new environments and is very good at adapting.

Liang is optimistic and has faith in everybody around her. She often tries to get her friends into new situations and is incredibly nurturing and kind.

Liang enjoys anything with a thrill attached to it, whether its fighting or roller coasters or whatnot.

Semblance
Battle Boost
Due to its destructive nature, Liang only cracks out the big guns when she needs to.

Battle Boost allows Liang to temporarily turn herself into a raging war machine. It causes her to glow, become super-strong, incredible durable, and shoot chi beams from her hands (the last one was a joke.) This allows her to take on any foe, but with a cost- it's incredibly taxing on her body and quickly drains her energy. While training can increase it, Liang can only use this ability for 8 seconds max right now.

Her Semblance also passively provides a powerful drive to fight, allowing her to crank out damage for a lot longer than others.

Weapon Name
Victory Queen
Weapon
a55d20a6d156887876b80de075f84e56.jpg
Victory Queen is a powerful weapon that switches between an Axe form and a machine gun form. The weapon is not long, hardly longer than Liang's leg. While she can wield it with two hands, she prefers with one. The weapon quickly transforms into a machine gun, which allows Liang to pepper pain away from a good distance. The weapon was designed by Liang herself to be as destructive as possible. This is good when you need to rapidly dish out damage, but bad because it easily shorts out.

Apparel
upload_2017-4-30_8-54-37.png
upload_2017-4-30_8-55-14-png.305906
Liang is fine with anything comfortable and liberating.
7d64786da82b6507d35bf1127f58eb32.png
stock-photo--pyjamas-for-women-shirt-for-girls-night-top-shorts-476264698.jpg

I might change it later I dunno
Motivation

To put it simply, thrill. Liang loves the thrill of combat, and lusts to fight. Being a Huntress gives her many opportunities to do so. She's caring and wants to protect, true, but she prefers the thrill more. As she's stated in the past, her sister is much better suited towards hunting than she is.

Relationships

Merah Rose-
"Awe, my kid sister? Even though we aren't 100% blood related, I still love her just as much! She's so adorable no matter what she does! I hope we're on the same team, we really work well together!"

Partner
TBD

Team
TBD

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-30_8-55-14.png
    upload_2017-4-30_8-55-14.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

bananas-wallpaper-006.jpg

Yuan Wukong

basic

name: yuan wukong
alias: monkey girl
sexuality: bisexual
home: vacuo
semblance:
Xingzhi Li - Yuan's aura manifests into different types of various creature of the nature's, he could summon any animals and the bigger the harder to maintain. She could also infuse some of the grimm/animal's trait into herself, for example she could take on the speed of a cheetah or the strength of an ape.

personal

Yuan had always been the troublesome and loud-mouthed kind. She's a trouble-magnet and she often has cops or guards after her tail. Despite being a prankster and a tad-bit of a thief, she does know where the line is set. She's also surprisingly understanding and can lend you an ear if you ever need one. Yuan may be flirty and playful most of the times but she could also get serious if one of her friends is in a bad situation.

The monkey girl is also a big clutz and may not be the brightest one there is out there. But she tries to give her friends a good laugh every so often and keep the vibes vibrant. There's also no elegant nor fancy bone in her system so she acts like - well - a monkey most of the time.

Her motivation for giving becoming a huntress a shot is that she wants to prove that all faunus aren't like the white-fangs.

school & relationships

partner: tba
team: tba

thoughts on other characters so far:
Nova Kalt Frost Schnee
- "Woah, I bought *chuckles* myself a ticket to witness his little concert at Vacuo and boy, he's one icy hunk of a dude. Alright, fine stop looking at me like that, I squeezed myself uninvited because I heard they were giving out free banana-flavored cookies there. Come on, Schnee peeps are pretty rich so I don't think they'd notice if one bowl of cookies went somewhere. *sighs* Okay, maybe it was twelve bowls but so what?"

weapon/s

weapon name: Quántóu & Furiousa (the boots and the gauntlet respectively)
weapon description: a matching boots and gauntlets. the gauntlets are powered with fire-type dusts and has a flamethrower mode and as well as a rocket-punch/booster mode. the boots on the other hand are great for climbing walls and climbing in general. it also has a chamber for different types of dusts that could be applied and enhancing her kicks. both boots and gauntlets has a magnum-like rotating chamber for bullets, her ranged attacks can only reach a short distance. there's also an unsheathe-able short knife at the sides of her boots.

weapon appearance:
0ce2fcfacc1b0d79f7e50d75b982d471.png

34c2a60d125d2ce45f251628b6fb2c43.png

Yo!

Thought you guys guys could use a villain :)

Churchbb03.jpg

⊱Name
: Church Augustine

⊱Age: 24

⊱Race: Human

⊱Position: Dark Eclipse Mercenary

⊱Description: Male/Female: Male

Height

: 6'5"

Weight

202lbs

Hair color

: Black

Body type

: Built/Strong/Muscular

Armor

: Lacking the strength in Aura that most huntsmen have, Church must compensate with two layers of extra armor

1st Layer

.) A full body suit of standard iron Chain-Mail covers Church from head to toe.

2nd Layer

.) Attachments of High-Entropy Alloys, that are as light as aluminum and as strong as titanium, cover his extremities and vital organs.

DEADLYAXE2e96.jpg

Weapons

: With knowledge passed down from generations of skilled blacksmith's, Church forged his two-handed axe with his own hands. This axe has 3 forms, that coincide well with his semblance.

1.) Two-handed Axe

: Exactly as it is displayed in the picture

2.) Two, One-Handed Axes

: Church's Axe can separate at the haft to form two one handed axes for both hands.

3.) One-Handed Axe w/Shield

: Instead of two, one-handed Axe's as option two displays, one of the Axes can take the form of a 4-foot shield for defensive needs

⊱Semblance
: "Stance": In his youth, Church was late to discover his Semblance. He trained for 4 years with a retired Huntress, Adal Windstorm, and discovered it, during one of his sparring sessions.

Church started the sparring session by going on the offensive, using the Two-Handed form of his Axe to land precise, surgical, and well-placed strikes.

When Adal responded with an even greater offensive, Church unlocked the haft of his Axe, deployed his shield, and went on the defensive. Church blocked and deflected every strike by Adal, only attacking with the other half of his Axe when the opportunity presented itself.

Finally, Adal appeared to exhaust herself, and Church snapped his shield back to it's Axe form and charged the instructor with his two, one-handed axes.

At that moment, after using all three of his fighting styles, Church felt his Aura pulsing and at that moment, he instinctually knew what his Semblance was.

1.) Balanced Stance

: A balanced combat stance that focuses on precise and surgical attacks. Church has noticed a significant boost to his accuracy and battle-field awareness when using this stance. (Two-handed Axe)

2.) Iron Stance

: A defensive combat stance that slightly increases the strength of his Aura and his overall fortitude, allowing Church to endure more hits while remaining on his feet. (Axe and Shield)

3.) Dueler's Stance

: An offensive stance that grants Church a boost to his speed, power, and agility. (Two, One-Handed Axes.)

Notable Strengths: 1.)Compared to other Humans, Church is an exceptionally large, built, and all around "hard" individual. His strength doesn't come from his Aura or other otherworldly force; his strength comes from his body.

2.) Church's calm and introverted personality, even in combat, allows him to approach situations logically and critically. When people talk, he actively listens. As he fights, he observes his opponent, adjusting as needed to maximize his chances for success.

⊱Notable Weaknesses: 1.) Church's Aura is significantly weaker than that of other student's, forcing him to focus more on his own self-preservation and discouraging epic displays of reckless heroism.

2.) Church's sister, Asha, is a significant emotional weakness. In many ways, Asha is the only family he has left and any form of logic or reason would evaporate for Church if she was in mortal danger.

3.) Church has an extremely limited ranged combat capability. He may throw his axes and, bound to his aura, they will return to him.

⊱Fighting Style: Melee/Defensive

⊱Personality: Introverted, Follower, Humble

⊱Bio: Church grew up on the outskirts of a small village in Forever Fall. He lived with his Mom, Dad, and Sister, Asha Augustine. His father worked as an expert blacksmith with strong partnerships to the surrounding villages and even Signal Academy. The blacksmithing shop was built by his father’s own hands as a separate building off of their house. His mother worked as tailor who saw similar success, in a shop located in the village itself. Growing up, Church went through grade school in Vale, and then when he was 16 assumed the role of apprentice blacksmith in his father’s shop. Church found he was skilled in weapon smithing, loved it, and had no intention of ever becoming a fighter.

That is until a year later, when the Grimm attacked en masse on the village which housed his mother’s shop. And on that specific day, Asha was with his mother as well. Church remembered hearing his mother’s frantic voice over the phone as she called his father alerting him to their situation. Church remembered his father, without hesitation, grabbing a weapon and tossing him the first sword he’d ever wield. “We’re getting them out of there.” He had said to Church, and they sprinted towards the village.

Church remembered hearing the cries and shouts of people as they evacuated the village, he and his father arriving just in time to see an Ursa break down the door to the tailoring shop. Church’s father lunged onto the Ursa to get its attention, and his mother starting flailing at it as well, to buy him and Asha some time. “Get your sister out of here. Now!” his father demanded. Church remembers how conflicted he was in that moment. He wanted to stay and help his parents, but also felt a duty to protect his sister. In the end, protecting his sister turned out to be his priority.

Together, he and Asha sprinted out of the village back toward their home where a “panic room” waited for them to utilize. They didn’t make it far, however, before two Beowolves intercepted them. Church yelled at Asha to sprint back to the house and he brandished his sword and began swinging violently toward the Grimm, drawing their attention. The Grimm turned out to be more agile then Church thought, and he wasn’t even able to land a single hit. One of the Beowolves lunged at Church, knocking him back and pinned him on the ground, and that is where Church expected his journey to end.

Fate, as it would seem, had a different plan for Church as a squad of police officers and two huntsmen arrived just in time to exterminate the Beowolves before he came to any real harm. Church marveled at the huntsmen. Armed with weapons he had never seen forged, and armor just as unique. They cut down the Grimm swiftly and surgically. When they were finished, one of the Huntsmen walked over, took Church’s hand, and pulled him to his feet. “You alright?” He asked.

“Yeah.” Church replied, shaking the dust off. “But the village…”

“We’re already on it.” The other Huntsman stated as he led the group toward the fighting. The Huntsman who helped him gave him a nod and ran to catch up with his group.

Church never saw his parents again, after that day. Indeed, they had perished by the Ursa they engaged in the shop. Soon after, a parchment arrived from the Vale Bank stating that he and his sister had a security deposit, their father had kept for them, to withdraw. The inheritance was substantial and Church knew exactly what he wanted to do with it. If he had been able to fight, he could’ve rescued his father, mother, and Asha without a sweat. Like the Huntsman.

Church sat Asha down and explained to her what he was going to do. “I’m going to train to be a Huntsman. I know I’m a little old to just be starting, but it’s what I want to do.” To his shock, Asha also stood and said she wanted to train with him. Church tried to object, but Asha was a stubborn girl. She couldn’t be told no, even when their parent’s had been alive. Together they looked and soon found the name of a retired Huntress, Adal Windstorm. After approaching her, explaining what they wanted, and offering payment, the white haired woman looked both of them deep in the eyes, studying them.

“You.” Adal said, pointing at Asha. “I can train you.” Adal’s eyes wandered over to Church. “But you….” She said, her voice trailing off. “Well…. I suppose we shall see.”

To say Church was discouraged by those words was an understatement, but he wouldn’t quit. This was what he wanted, and he knew it.

dark_souls0866.jpg
As it turns out, Adal was a member of a terrorist organization known as the Dark Eclipse. Their goal being to control the Grimm, rather than fight them. Recently Adal had been arrested and sentenced to life in prison for her crimes leading Church's sister, Asha, to develop a deep hatred for the government. It seems as though Asha intended to take up Adal's mantle and continue their pursuits of subjugating and controlling the Grimm, as well as punishing the "bigots" in the city.
Church, being ever loyal to his family, will be at Asha's side and will defend her to the death.

Extras:

Any other optional media:

tumblr_on4fcxvhOk1rl7989o1_500.jpg

Name: Kuroko Flugel-Nikos
Alias: Shade Fanthoom
Home: Atlas(Former) and Mistral

Personality:
A Stark contrast to Ephriam's outgoing and flirtatious personality, Kuroko is more of a silent and polite introvert who is quite blunt. Unlike Ephriam, Kuroko has zero to no known friends and her glare seems scary for anyone to approach her. Ephriam suggested that she chill for a minute, but Kuroko ignored it. She doesn't want to speak about her past due to her not knowing who her real parents is and finding the truth about the Schnees; the information she withheld for a long time, even from Ephriam.

Kuroko seems to be someone who would stand up for the Faunus. It was evident at that one time in Mistral when her classmate was being ganged up on when she was still studying at a primary combat school. . .She nearly killed them.

She shares the same brutality as Ephriam when it comes to combat, often going for an overkill and never wasting a single second unless she has to. Her heists are proof of that; many guards who spotted her were killed in action mere seconds after locating her.

However, she also has another self; Shade Fanthoom, the Phantom Thief of Remnant. Shade only appears when Kuroko finds a target; a company who has either been abusing Faunus or mistreating them. She would often announce her appearance in those companies in calling cards and would appear the night after. She is confident that her cause will surely lead to Faunus Equality. However, she does not steal gold. She steals information; mainly the dark secrets of the company. A few days later, she would reveal it in forums; reading it out loud and makes 10 copies of it and pastes them around town. Some say that it was pasted all over Mistral in a single night.

She seems to also have some degree of tactical genius if you consider her consistent decoys when she is being chased; usual a guard with the same stature as her that she would knock out at the start of her heists and slip them into an extra costume and then tie them up on the pole of her escape route.

Semblance:
Shadow Pass- In this form, Kuroko would engulf into a dark ball of mist which would zoom forward. This will make her intangible for a few seconds. Using this for longer than a Minute would chip away her Aura bit by bit. However, this intangible mist can only float a few meters off the ground and cannot change the direction she goes.
Weapon Name: Last Surprise
Weapon: "The Last Surprise is the name for both my Gun and Short sword. The Gun feeds on Dust Cartridges which would explode once detonated. The Sword has a small button on the bottom of it's grip, which would detonate the bullets. Which would be their 'Last Surprise'...Get it?"
524332cd04985aff0de9f1e645398d62.jpg

M9-pistolet.jpg

Midnight Operatives Form

2b88ccf28086d7c18dcef5996faedbbe-dain0tg.jpg

For her armor, she could just use her Shade outfit but remove the tail and mask for it

Motivation: "My motivation? To someday have both Faunus and Humans live in equal terms...Even if I have to be labelled as a criminal for that cause."

Relationships:
Flugel Family-"The Family I used to live with in Atlas. They're a family of Faunus. It appears I'm their first child, but they rarely took the time to bond with me...Thanks, Schnee."
Schnee Family and Dust Company-"The Family I despise the most. They're the reason why my first parents rarely got home. They're actually enslaving Faunus to work 24/7 without paying them or giving them breaks...I will get back at them someday."
Faunus at Atlas-"When I stole the Schnee Faunus Confidentials, I appeared as the Phantom Shade for the first time when I was 10. I promised them that I will break their chains; I will free them, and let them live their lives with the humans as equals...It's a promise I don't know if I can keep"
Nova Schnee-"I have a funny feeling of Deja vu with this guy...Maybe I saw him once when I stole those documents? It's a blur, really."
Nikos Family-"The Family who took me in after I escaped from my first heist in a small canoe. Pretty sure I already have the Schnee Confidentials that I stole...I kept that information for 7 whole years. When should I release it to the public?"
Ephriam Nikos-"My Flirt of a brother who is dumb enough to ignore my Midnight escapades and wise enough to notice my improvements in combat. I don't get why he's so famous...Then again, it's better than being a Phantom Thief."
Previous Victims-"Shout out to the rotten companies that I exposed in Mistral! Did you know that a clothing company there who are chopping off Faunus ligaments for furred clothing? Creepy, huh? Don't worry, the fur in Shade's costume is purely straw."
White Fang-"Some of their members approached me one night, asking me to join their ranks. I said I'll think about it, considering that I'm a human and all...Maybe they should send me someone for negotiations first. I don't want to end up at the wrong cause."
Phanclub-"After my first heist with the clothing company, I have received a cult following on the net, saying that they will support me. Surely enough, they actually helped; they copied and spread the information I stole. Great, huh? However, I never trusted them with my real identity."
Azura Fenrir-"I think I saw her before...Oh! She's the Faunus that was being bullied at the time when I nearly slaughtered 3 of my schoolmates. I didn't think that the explosion from Last Surprise would actually pierce through their Aura at the time, I swear. I don't think she recognizes me though..."
((Jesus fuck that's a long list...))

Theme:(Flowering Nights ~ Tokyo Active NEETs)

Last edited:

Blaine Ilios
"It's now or never, and I've got to make my decision, this time it could be my moment!"

335b98b845f8d14c00814963244e6d53.jpg

• Name:
    Blaine Ilios

Home:
    Mistral

Personality:Blaine lived a sheltered life and is naive to what the actual world is like but he has surprisingly good communication skills. However he had a stressful life due to his wealthy family's controlling and them constantly giving him orders, which lead to him growing up always being told what to do, how to think, and was raised to simply be an obedient back up to to the heir instead of someone who thinks and acts for themselves.

Due to being born into wealth, Blaine is so well off that he does not have to work a day in his life. However, although he grew up with luxury, glamour, elegance, and splendor that money could buy, it came at the cost of his free-will, freedom, and happiness. Blaine became trapped in a gilded cage of societal exceptions by his family and of the rich. As a result of this, he found little value in human relations and avoided relationships with others for this reason.

But after encountering a wild Grimm on his own and activating his Semblance, Blaine became passionate and subtlety rebellious after learning he was a naturally skilled Combatant. He quietly started to fight back and finally started to break from his subservient chains. But he still lacks the courage to outright confront his family and still finds little value in relationships. Blaine sneaked away from his family with enough money to last him a year in Vale, which he will join the hunting academy there and learn to master his Semblance and become a Huntsmen instead of a slave to his family.

Motivation:
    To Gain his Freedom

Last edited:

tumblr_on3oor2rVJ1w2445wo4_1280.png

Name:
Chryses Knight

Home:
Vale

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Height:
5'8

Weight:
135 lbs
tumblr_ontok8pjM21ubmxh0o2_1280.png
Personality:
Chryses is a mixed individual. He's mostly quiet while in public, only speaking when necessary, but if you're talking to him when there isn't a whole lot of people around then he'll be more chatty. He puts out a calm and collective vibe in and out of combat, it is rare for him to be surprised. Though one way to breath through his calmness is by any romantic type situation, seriously this guy gets flustered real easily.

Chryses is also very sympathetic and dependable, he'll be the first to help someone in need, though he'll be the last to ask for help. Though he isn't very sympathetic to his enemies, or anyone whoever stands in-between him and his own goals.

Aura color:
Gold

Semblance:
tumblr_oay01lfQ6K1rzbebto1_1280.jpg

Aura Manipulation ~ Compared to other students and even other Hunters Chryses aura is exceptionally strong. Making his capability as a melee fighter above average, plus with his unique way of projecting his aura Chryses becomes a dangerous threat on the battlefield. Chryses can condense his aura around parts of his body to either strengthen them, or to raise their defenses. The only signil that Chryses is using his semblance is that his eyes will glow gold, and whatever body part he's powering up will get a golden flame-like aura around them. Chryses Aura can also extend farther than his body, for example he could do a punch and the stored up aura will flow forward to do a ranged attack. Aura manipulation is very versatile, the possibilities are up to Chryses's imagination.

Weapon Name:
Goujian

Weapon:
1280px-Sword_of_Goujian%2C_Hubei_Provincial_Museum%2C_2015-04-06_01-edit.jpg

An old sword used by Chryses, he can pour his aura into the blade to make it far sharper and nearly indestructible.
latest
Armor:
Generally Chryses doesn't wear armor.
vanitas_ventus__casual_clothes_by_ruuari-d5eq5h9.png
tumblr_on3oor2rVJ1w2445wo1_1280.png
Motivation:
Chryses isn't really sure why he want's to be a Hunter, as of right now he's just doing it because everything else looks boring.

Relationships:
N/A (pm me if intereseted)

Partner:
TBR

Team:
TBR

The Knight of Gold

• 28574-guilty-crown-tsutsugami-gai.5d4d9e95fa463cda73b6a958e145fdbd.jpg
    Name: Sunny Flavio

Height: 6'5

Weight: 183 lb

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: His name summarizes most of his personality; He's cheerful, energetic, and warm. Sunny doesn't beat around the bush often, usually being as straight forward as possible. He has a tendency to brood over his decisions and asking himself, 'How could I have done this better?'. Sunny isn't too bright, being very trusting, some would call him a pushover. Being a hunter to Sunny is to protect those behind you, your figure inspiring hope and courage to them.

Last edited:

20170501_164453.png
Azura Fenrir

17 (looks much younger, like a small child)

Home: Mistral

Eyes: Heterochromic (blue and white), cloudy
Hair: White (going against the image here, and LOTS of it, reaching down past her bum, its wavy and thick
Ears/Tail: White
Height: 4'10"
Faunus: Marble Fox

Personality:
A very quiet creature. Never really says much to anyone, mostly because no one ever has anything to say to her. She minds her own business, in her own day dreams and fantasies, and often gets lost in them, distracting herself for a good moment or two. She comes off as innocent and naive (at least, socially) but its more like inexperience. She doesnt know how to interact with others. In a group, forget it she'll shut down and her shyness will set a flame her ability to communicate, but one on one, perhaps, she can learn how to socialize normally. Reserved and withdrawn are good words to use when describing her but theres more to it than that. Despite being socially challenged, she is painfully kind and empathetic to everyone, even toward those who may not deserve it. She is patient, trustworthy, and does everything she is asked to. A big heart is packed away in such a tiny thing. She is incredibly slow to anger, infact shes probably only ever shown true anger maybe 3 times in her entire life, which is beneficial when the moment calls for such a leveled, slow tempered head. Keeps her mind clear. Ah the benefits of having such simple emotions.

Its having a clear mindset that allows her to be so logical and analytical. She may be quiet, but her mind is constantly thinking, and never rests. Always asking questions, always curious, always solving problems. Shes a critical thinker and enjoys challenges. A smart girl with a soft heart, but dont let the softness fool you. Azura may have a fear of socializing but she is a little thorn when it counts, and wont back down if it means others will be put in danger. Like every other dog in existance, loyalty is number one, and its that loyalty that'll bring her to be protective of the defenseless.

So in a quick recap, Azura is a loving, yet shy girl, with a quick, intelligent mind and a courageous, noble heart.

Semblance:
Auric Perception
One thing to be noted about Azura, she is blind. But before you share sympathy and pity, she is fully capable of finding her way around. You see, unlike most semblances that must be activated given a large amount of aura to produce said semblance, her semblance is always there. Her aura is not as powerful as other, but regenerates quickly enough to keep her sight, or semblance, going at all times. Oh, but what does it do, you may ask. Well it allows her to "see". Azura does not use her eyes the way we (who have vision) do. To the young faunus, everything gives of energy, or auras. Even inanimate objects have a stoic, quiet presence to her but a presence none of the less. But those who give off auras/negative energy (like people, grimm, and faunus alike) have a distinct, sensable identity. You and I look at a person and remember their appearance, but Azura sees and feels a person's aura and differentiates between them.
I could keep going about this, but ill save some explanations for the rp (granted im accepted or not)

Weapon Name: Posideon's Wrath
Weapon: its a trident (ill snag a pic later)
Armor: (this as well)

Skills/Abilities:
-Shes not the strongest, but her tiny frame is a tiny target, shes quick and immediately responsive. So she makes up in speed (great speed) where she lacks in physical strength.
-Common faunus attributes like night vision (but shes blind so...guess not that), sensitive nose, amazing hearing with those radar dishes for ears
-Shes small, so she can slip past people and walk unnoticed if she wanted to, her quiet nature helps too, so shes ideal when stealth is involved
-Thanks to a combination of her blindness and her semblance, shes sort of developed a 6th sense, and is very sensitive to auras and can pick up most vibrations others wouldnt feel (its not a super sense, but its more than what others would feel) so...if you can sneak up on her before she even knows youre there, then you my friend are a very talented sneakity snek

Motivation:
To stand up for the little guys like her.

Relationships: None yet

Last edited:

jaida___rwby_2_by_3030e-d7udr2k.jpg
Joy Citron

Height: 5'6
Hair: White, long, straight
Eyes: Rosey red
Faunus: Snake

Home: Atlas (Tech capital of Remnant)

Personality:
Oh boy, how to describe Joy? Well a brief description isnt enough for this ball of sunshine. In a few words, bubbly, reckless, energetic, and care free. Joy always has a smile plastered onto her pretty face. Thats sweet right? A girl who always smiles, only problem is Joy smiles even when she shouldnt. That smile has a dark tinge in its shadow. Aside from her optimism, Joy gets a kick from causing pain, friend or foe, its just her thing, she means a little harm~ Shes extremely flirtatious, and loves being so. She thinks its fun, toying with the emotions and hormones of men, and its certainly never failed her. Her bright personality and a body that could stop a truck, Joy certainly takes advantage of her, em, assets.

However, Joy is as smart as she is pretty. Kept inside that pretty little head of hers is a tech wizard. She can fix, create, hack or alter at her leisure. She takes pride in her weapons, as it took trial and error, and several (lethal) mishaps to perfect it. They are her greatest creation yet. She likes build and take things apart, shes even a little notorius for requesting a few replacement scrolls, as she breaks them down for parts. If you look under her bed, you might just find a few boxes of wires, chips, and boards.

Semblance:
Constrictor's Strength

Thanks to Joy's semblance, shes an...incredibly tough girl. Strength and endurance are boosted when this ability comes into play. Shes already unusually strong with out it, but she becomes almost superhuman with her aura. Being able to take more hits, and put out more force, Joy is definitely a tank. However such strength can be dangerous with a rowdy, deserker like herself. She'll have to pay attention and not get lost in frustration.

Weapon Name: Apollo's Flare
Weapon:
Think Ironman's blasters. These mechanical gloves are retractable, and collapse onto her wrists. On command they unfold into gauntlets and serve a double purpose. One, to protect her skin and bones from her brute strength, preventing damage from what ever she may hit. Two, shooting projectiles of plasma energy (hence the Ironman reference). Perfect for pesky long range opponents.

Screenshot_20170501-231408.jpg
Screenshot_20170501-231432.jpg

Armor:
Just a quick note, her goggles allow her to see infared, like a snake, when she puts them on, other wise they stay on her head or around her neck.

Motivation: Its a healthy way to satisfy her... (sadistic) cravings.

Relationships: None at the moment

Skills/Abilies:
-Normal faunus traits, hightened senses
-Lacks in speed, but makes up in strength
-Prefers close combat to lay those heavy punches. She practices her close quarter skills more than anything else, and feels most comfortable in that circumstance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170501-231648.jpg
    Screenshot_20170501-231648.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
upload_2017-5-1_16-56-32.png
upload_2017-5-1_16-58-52.png

Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it's ending
Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like
There's nothing left of me?

Personality:
Claire is a soft-spoken, polite individual. She has a very sisterly, sweet attitude, always caring, nurturing and sugary. She enjoys being helpful in any way she can- whether it's doing chores or fighting in combat. She's easy to get along with, and is much more a follower than a leader- she follows orders seriously and exactly. She's generally happy and overall very nice.

Claire, in combat though, is a different person- cold, ruthless, and calculating. When facing an opponent, she fights with her head, not her heart. She specializes in exploiting weaknesses and using them to her advantage.

Claire always manages to keep an air of elegance about her, no matter what the situation happens to be. She likes to look and act professional.

Clare is not a violent person, and hates to see others injured.

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper

Semblance: Timestop

Claire's semblance allows her to manpopulate time itself. She can alter her own perception of time, others perception of tike, and even briefly stop time altogeter, though that can only be held for short periods of time

Weapon Name: Dance of Death
Weapon
b1de7362e9e608a7509538b9f1b12ea6.png
Dance of Death is composed of four separate guns. Claire wields 2 at a time and keeps 2 holstered, though she occasionally juggles all 4. The guns ammo is dust, allowing it to shoot elements. They can combine together to form a bolt-action rifle.

Clothing:
upload_2017-5-2_15-57-5.pngSomething elegant but not too much so.
dr-jpg.251823
Screw combat skirts, we have combat dresses now.
534cef2331819edebcd558edfe8365f9.jpg

Motivation: Claire is naturally protective, so her Hunting motivation is driven by the desire to protect the less fortunate.

Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

Team: (will be revealed)​

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-2_15-54-33.jpeg
    upload_2017-5-2_15-54-33.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
Saint of Iron and Blood

• photo.jpg
    Name: Radley Clancy

Height: 5'6

Weight: 158 lb

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Radley is loud and sadistic, a fiery temper to top it all. While displaying crude and immature behavior in public, he's quite different in private and with people he trusts he's relatively normal. Radley is determined to prove himself to the world becoming a, "A Strong as all hell Hunter!". With these qualities, he is quite selfish, but he fits in this world of crazy.

Last edited:

STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!
Chen Hua-Ling

tumblr_mgkibgJHwf1qistd4o1_500.gif

Full Name: Chen Hua-Ling
Birth place: Vacuo, recently moved to Vale
Social Class: Lower Middle Class - Daughter of a White Fang Member - Currently lives in a crappy apartment

tenor.gif

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Race/Species: Rabbit Faunus
Additional Appendages: Bunny ears, small, tufty bunny tail
Important/Usual Accessories:

A notebook that used to belong to her father.

tumblr_mihw8olRyn1qd6mweo2_250.gif

Strengths:

- Fast
- Stellar at using her Semblance
- High Stamina

Weaknesses:

- Doesn't fend well to strong scents (they make her dizzy, barf, faint, etc.)
- Average Endurance (If she gets hit hard enough to fall over, she needs to take time to recover. She can't bounce back up.)
- Ears (get stuck in doors, can be grabbed easily, etc.)
- Stomach (weak spot)

Weapons:
ginger_snaps_gallery_by_jollyjoseph-d9bjxrc.png
Sunfire; gun/chainsaw. Chen spent half of her money after having bought it at an auction a few years back. She ADORES Sunfire and it has been used quite frequently. Chen likes the gun form the most.

Fighting Style: When Chen fights, she fights like her life depends on it. She is most proficient at speed attacks.

Speed: Chen's specialty is speed. She can move very fast and often uses her speed in attacks.

Agility: Agile. Very agile. Can literally jump from building roof to building roof without tripping or falling. Graceful.

Strength: Strength....is something that Chen needs to work on. Her physical strength is like that of the average teenage nerd who only works out about once a month. I mean, if she slaps you, it will sting, and if she punches you it will hurt, but it takes her weapon for her to actually make someone bleed.

Stamina: Chen has VERY good stamina and can keep up a good fight for 45 minutes at the most, assuming she hasn't taken any fatal hits.

Defensive Ability: Chen can take punches and hits fairly well, but once it comes to things that could knock the wind out of normal people, she could get hurt pretty bad. Her stomach is her weak spot and, unfortunately, she doesn't defend it very well.

Semblance Ability: The ability to telekinetically lift and toss any object that is magnetic by creating a magnetic force around herself. She can also use this on opponents, which means that magnetic objects often nyoom straight towards them. She cannot bend and warp the magnetic objects, just the magnetic field. It generates a soft pink light and Chen's hair turns from blue to pink. It's a reference to the magnetic field around the sun.

Planning/Strategic Ability: When Chen has a plan, she stubbornly sticks to it, regardless of whether or not it's a good idea or not. She is decent at strategizing, but often prefers to work alone or with one other person.

0fd30fb7ce34f5f60be3739f577c32bd182fd285_hq.gif

Alignment: Chaotic Good

- Carrots
- Writing
- Manga (she's kind of a geek)

Dislikes:

- People Touching her Ears
- White Fang
- Anti-Faunus

Fears:

- Strangers
- Failure
- White Fang

Wishes:

- For her father to realize that the White Fang isn't doing right anymore
- A New House

Personality:

Chen is....a little weird. She is your average intelligent, geeky person—the type that probably is more concerns about books and her love life—and is usually very happy and cheerful in a calm sort of way. She is a bit of a crybaby sometimes, and talking to people isn't really her forte, but she tries. She is usually guarded and doesn't like friends, though. Usually the way that it works is that she carefully assesses the person, and, depending on how you act towards her, she will act accordingly. If you're a jerk, she'll be a total asshole to you. If you're nice, she will be the sweetest little thing. Therefore, first impressions are everything if you want to befriend Chen.

Chen is easily intimidated by large crowds. In fact, she's pretty easily intimidated in general. If she senses danger of any type, she will not hesitate to run....even if it isn't any true danger. This includes (humorously enough) talking to any crush she may have. That's just...Chen being Chen. On top of it, around her crush especially, she's more fiery and guarded than usual. (*cough cough* TSUNDERE *cough*) Unfortunately, the girl is also a big old stick in the mud. It will take a lot of effort to change her mind or her opinion on you.

Once you have gained her trust, Chen is a little ray of sunshine and a big ball of fluff. She is cheerful, friendly, and can be a little hyperactive when excited. She is sweet and loyal to her close friends, not to mention surprisingly huggable. Don't hug her if you hardly know her. Just don't.

Favored Expletives: Fuck, shit, damn, ass, bitch, that sorta stuff.

Hobbies:

- Reading Manga
- Writing

Favorite Childhood Memory:

Probably that one time when she was a kid and she and her dad went to an ice cream parlor.

tumblr_mjs3tfbxF71s0ivo4o1_500.gif

Character Flaws: Cowardly, Ridiculously Stubborn, Borderline Bipolar

Mannerisms:

- Tends to talk with her hands
- Nose twitches when scared/suspicious

tumblr_mi55n2Elms1rxzudco1_500.gif

History/Background:

Chen was born and raised in Vacuo, the daughter of a Faunus journalist, writing about the rights of their people. She lived a very sheltered girl, never knowing who her mother was. The way her dad spoke about her made her think that her mom had done something terrible. Chen will never know the truth to this day.

When Chen was only eight years old, her father discovered the White Fang and joined them, basically leaving his own daughter to fend for herself. Chen attempted to make some friends, but the neighbors were quite rude towards the small girl and gave her the bare minimum to survive. At age twelve, Chen got a job as a shop assistant for a bookshop, thanks to someone kind enough to help her out (after, of course, Chen had made sure that the person wouldn't kill her). There, she learned how to read and write, and even made a hobby out of it.

At fourteen, Chen decided it was too risky to walk around without some knowledge in combat. So she purchased her precious, Sunfire. It was love at first sight. Her, the gun/chainsaw, together. Taking down strangers (and Grimm), together for all eternity~....

Before she applied for Shade Academy, however, her father returned, asking for her to join White Fang. Chen didn't recognize her father until he told her who he was, and the girl was terrified. She knew what White Fang did these days, and she didn't like it. She refused to join, but her father was persistent. A few weeks into her new life at Shade, he launched an attack on his daughter, kidnapping her and dragging her to the White Fang HQ. That....scarred her for life. She was able to escape, thanks to her team helping her out, but she realized she couldn't stay in Vacuo. She fled the kingdom, moving to Vale and keeping it as low-key as possible. She applied to Beacon so she could keep learning to fight. She's still neurotic, though...

Extra Notes:

- Chen means light. Hua-Ling means glorious sunrise. So technically speaking, Chen's name is also Light McPrettySunrise. I am so creative....*shakes head no*

b2033fe1f9896646a921caa4b0f66306.jpg

Basics
Name:
Amethyst Orchid (Amy)

Home:
Mistral
Personality:
Amethyst is a rather quiet girl, usually only speaks unless spoken to. However, her lack of words is made up by her expressions and actions. Amy is a rather expressive girl; anyone can read what she's feeling. This makes her a bit of a terrible liar. Amethyst is also a realist, which can make her come off as blunt or pessimistic. She does have a habit of blurting out what she feels when around friends or teammates. Amy's mischievous side has died down after the fall of Beacon as she hardly smiles anymore. Well, unless someone says a really good joke then she may break. She is rather serious now and has a 'just get this done' attitude. However, Amy is still motherly when it comes to her friends and will give them friendly pats to comfort them (if she can reach them).
Music
Alone time
Hoodies
Dislikes
Yellow
Criminals
Quiet
Death
Bio
Amethyst was born on the wrong side of Mistral, where the assassins and Huntsmen who became evil like to roam. Sadly, her family was able to raise the money to get out of the town. Well, that was until her father started getting into some shady business. He began getting into the black market and the profits that came with it. Amy's mother hated this, but she couldn't stop him. Amy's father was determined to get enough money to send Amy to a great school and a better place. In the meantime, Amy passed her time learning how to fight to protect her family. She also practiced violin after her grandma gave her one as a gift before she passed. Amethyst was rather good at the instrument and played to relieved her family's stress. Yes, Amethyst family was her world, and she never thought that one day her world would be taken away from her. After a deal had gone wrong, Huntsmen went after her father. Amy's parents hid her in a closet before the Huntsmen found their way to their house. On the spot, they shot her father dead. Her mother tried to retaliate and was killed too. Amy was only ten at the time and watched both her parents murdered in front of her. Thankfully, the Huntsmen didn't find her, so they took her parents bodies and left. When they did, Amethyst let out a yell and began to cover her ears. She could still hear the ringing of the rifle going off and didn't know why. Amy somehow made it to her violin and began to play. When she did, the ringing stopped, and she could think again.

She soon found out that music wasn't the only thing keeping her at bay. The voices of the townspeople when she went outside also helped, but not as good as the music. That is when Amy concluded that the ringing only came when she was in complete and utter quiet. The next few years on Amethyst's life was a blur, all she truly remembers is getting a job as a musician for a bar. An agent sought her out and loved her talent along with her semblance that complemented it. She began to travel the world as a star violin player but was soon with bored with the gig. The agent she had was an understanding one and over the years became a mother to Amethyst. So, she ended Amethyst star career short, and the two moved to Vale. There, Amy saw what real Huntsmen are supposed to be like and began to fight again. Her new mother even gave her the money to get a handmade weapon like all the other cool Huntsman. It took Amy awhile to make a design, but she finally did and sent it to a weapon maker. After months of waiting, her weapon came back, and she loved it. Amethyst began training with it every day, and her skills caught her teachers' eyes. They recommended her to Beacon Academy in which she was accepted to. This is where Amethyst story continues to unravel...

Present: After the fall of Beacon, Amethyst returned home to Mistral to escape the death and destruction. Sadly, she could not flee from the awful event as it worsens her PTSD. Amy blares her music louder and has suffered countless, sleepless nights. She wished she hadn't left her team, her friends. Amy regrets her decision to run and wants to bring justice back into the world.

Battlestyle
Semblance:
Feedback
Feedback is an audio-based semblance that can amplify or alter sounds waves to create either a hypnotic, paralyzing, or concussive effect. The waves can come from any audio source and takes the appearance of a sound wave. The limitations of this semblance is: limited to 50ft, the audio source must be nearby to alter (about a yard stick distance), and if this semblance is to be used without an audio source (so like shouting, clapping, etc.) the feedback will be weak (still enough to knock someone off guard) and unable to alter. Also, a physical feedback attack will depend on how loud the person is and how long can they stay that loud.

Weapon Name:
Mallow Siren

View attachment 308328

(Minus the dust attribute and shield a gift from her mother)

Symbol:
View attachment 308329

Motivation:
Amethyst wishes to become a Huntsmen so that she can return to Mistral and ensure that what happened to her will never happen to anyone else.

Presently, Amy wants to stop being haunted by death and bring peace back to Remnant.

Relationships
Relationships:
TBA
Partner:
Previously, Pastel Almon
Team:
Previously on Team APRC(Apricot)

Last edited:
3bdfab264d699b7ec09518bcd96ec826.png

Name: Siiva Polendina, Aura Generator Prototype Model DPN.001
Home: Atlas

Personality: As the First Aura-Generating Android, Siiva's knowledge on human interaction is very limited, so he may come off as Socially awkward at times. Sometimes confusing some idioms for their literal meaning, or is extremely dense to romantic affection. Upon creation, Siiva is shown to have a polite personality, treating nearly everyone with the upmost respect no matter who they are; unless, of course, they're a criminal or have criminal intent. If ever he finds someone who has this intent, he would most likely plea them to try and suppress it. He would even attempt put them on his surveillance at times with the intent to stop any criminal activity. Or he would apprehend them if ever caught red handed.

Siiva is also quite loyal if you allow him to be his friend, he may also come as quite clingy, perhaps even protective of said friend and wouldn't DARE let any harm come their way. If you even put harm on his friend, even as a joke, prepare to be 'executed'. Sparring fights, though, are allowed considering they're Huntsmen in training. But going too far as to hurt them when the match is over...That's when you'll get it.

Siiva seems to be a bit uncomfortable when it comes to talking about family, for he doesn't have a mother since he was created for the sole purpose of being the Professor's son. Most children are born, he, however, is created. He is aware about him being an android, and tries to hide it as much as possible.

Semblance:
Copy Machine ~ Siiva hasn't awakened to his Semblance just yet, but I'd like to give a general Idea of what he could do if ever it is unlocked. Copy Machine allows him to copy any weaponry, projectile, and even complicated combat moves only after he gets hit by it. Copy Machine boosts the projectile he'll fire using his fingertips, conjuring the weapon using pure dust on his metal bands. The main indicator of him being able use his semblance is when his eyes pupils glow bright green.
Weapon Name: "Um...Are you talking about me? I'm Siiva."
Weapon:
Siiva's weapon is literally himself. Kind of an advantage point since you won't have to carry around a lot of things. His most physical weapons are mostly kept inside the metal bands on his arms. His Fingers are his long ranged weapons; able to fire multiple rounds of dust ammunition like a machine gun. If he inserts a Dust Vials into his metal bands, his bullets may have different effects depending on it's color. Other than that, the only other thing stored inside those bands are two, Dust Powered hilts; one on each band. These hilts projects hardened light or Laser depending on what mode it proceeds to be. It's main use is to be a one handed sword which he uses alongside his bullets.The laser's length is about 3 feet, and if spun when still connected to it's metal band, it can improvise as a shield. He only uses this whenever the opponent excels at close range combat and when long ranged assault is ineffective.

Armor: The one beside the black suit? Yep, he just covers his metallic parts with white shorts and an open, short-sleeved vest

Motivation: To make his Father proud.

Relationships:
Professor Polendina ~ His Father and Creator. Would do anything to keep him safe, even kill. "My Father. He created me when his wife passed on...He hasn't told me yet, but I found out in his records...I'm really, really sorry, Professor."
Atlesian Soldiers ~ "I am created to be a Huntsman. So as such, I have been interacting with the Atlas Military ever since I was created."
Partner: Chen Hual-Ling

Last edited:
P E R S O N A L I T Y

PASTEL IS OFTEN WHAT ONE MIGHT CALL AN WILLING INSOMNIAC OFTEN ABLE TO SLEEP AND DREAM IF HE ACTUALLY WANTED/CAN AS HE EITHER IS DAYDREAMING DURING THE NIGHT AND NOT ACTUALLY CLOSING HIS DAMNED EYES OR HE IS TOO BUSY MESSING WITH HIS SCROLL/NOSE-DEEP IN HIS NOVELS. WHEN HE ACTUALLY DAYDREAMS IN THE DAY WHEN HE WALKS THROUGH THE HALLWAY, HE OFTEN LOOKS BORED AND LETHARGIC (WHICH HE IS.)

WHEN HE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY (E.G HE ACTUALLY GOT MORE THAN THREE HOURS OF SLEEP.) IS WHAT ONE MIGHT CONSIDER A 'TEACHER'. SOMEONE WHO SEEMS TO HAVE A SOMEWHAT OKAY GRASP ON THE CONCEPTS IN CLASS BUT, SOMEONE WHO CAN CONVEY THE CONCEPTS ACCORDING TO WHO HE IS TALKING TO. HE ALSO SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT THE RULES, NOT THAT HE IS A GOODY TWO-SHOES BUT HE WILL FEEL UNEASY ABOUT IT DURING AND AFTERWARDS IF SOMEONE BROUGHT IT UP. HE ISN'T FAR FROM SCOLDING FRIENDS' OR TEAMMATES BEHAVIOR EITHER IF IT IS BEING COWARDLY IN A FIGHT TO OPENLY FLIRTING IN CLASS (OR THAT LAST PART MIGHT JUST BE HIS OWN MINOR JELLYNESS...).

ANOTHER SIDE COMES OUT DURING SPARS AND FIGHTING. HIS EYES OFTEN FULL OF TRUE APATHY AS HE FIRES HIS WEAPON, NOT CARING WHERE OR WHO HE NEEDS TO HIT AS LONG AS IT HITS HIS TARGET. THAT BEING SAID, HE OFTEN DOES POORLY DUE TO HIS CHOSEN WEAPON BEING FOCUSED LONG RANGE AND IT'S SECONDARY FORM MELEE FORM NOT COMFORTABLE IN HIS HANDS YET.

M O T I V A T I O N

IN ORDER TO ENTERTAIN HIMSELF

R E L A T I O N S H I P

- TBD.

P A R T N E R

- TBD.

T E A M

- TBD.

Pastel Almon

Seventeen - Male - Vale

"...Just give me a cup Professor Oobleck, I haven't slept in days..."

S E M B A L A N C E

HIS SEMBLANCE IS A TYPE OF EMPOWERMENT, COINING THE POWER AS 'REDISTRIBUTION', EITHER FROM HIS OWN ATP WHICH TRANSFERS ENERGY FROM OTHER PLACES IN HIS BODY INTO ONE SPECIFIC AREA.(E.G HE TRANSFERS THE MAJORITY OF HIS ENERGY OF HIS BODY TO HIS EYES TO INCREASE THE RANGE OF HIS SIGHT AND FOCUS.). IF HE DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH ATP IN HIS OWN BODY TO SUSTAIN IT, HE CAN GET IT FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD, WHATEVER HE TOUCHES CAN TRANSFER ATP INTO HIS BODY AND THEN REDISTRIBUTED INTO ANY PART OF HIS BODY (BUT THAT CAUSES ENVIORMENTAL DAMAGE... AND YOU KNOW THAT IS BAD.) FINALLY, AS A THIRD BACKUP, HE CAN USE DUST AND CONVERT THAT INTO ENERGY USING HIS AURA, HOWEVER, THIS IS OFTEN EXCESS AND USUALLY HAS SIDE EFFECTS AFTER THE ENERGY IS DEPLETED (E.G FIRE DUST WILL RESULT IN BURNS AROUND THE AREA OF TRANSFER). [HASN'T FIGURED OUT THAT HE CAN DRAIN POWER FROM DUST YET IN SEMBALANCE]

W E A P O N R Y

- HE HAS A DUAL WEAPON THAT CHANGES INTO EITHER A SNIPER OR A SWORD AFTER TRIGGERING ANOTHER BUTTON ON THE BASE OF THE GUN, A BLADE SPRINGING OUT UNDERNEATH THE BARREL OF THE GUN. IT TAKES MANY FORMS OF AMMUNITION, OFTEN BASED ON THE TYPE OF DUST SUCH AS AN INCIDERARY BULLET FOR FIRE DUST.

Last edited:

nyx.png
Nyxxy smaller.jpg
upload_2017-5-13_20-58-6.jpeg

Name:
Nyx Belladonna

Home:
Menagerie but was raised in Vale

Personality:
Nyx is pretty much a girl who likes to be on her own, she likes to keep to herself, as well as read books and study if she ever gets the chance. She's friendly with others but she chooses not to make too many friends in case they were to hate her for her race of being a faunus. On the outside, she stays pretty calm and collected unless something tragic happens before her eyes. She could be shy when it comes to males because she reall never talked to any, aside from her father and an old friend she used to hang out with. She hides her tail and ears all the time with two bows on her head and her clothing for her tail, making sure that no one is able to tug them or rat on her. (Punnns xD) She's curious, also adventurous and brave. Nyx isnt afraid to speak her mind when it comes to certain situations and will give her opinion where it'll help most. Nyx also isnt much of a talker, unless she knows the person.

After the Fall of Beacon, her personality changed. Being more to work with teams, needs others for comfort rather than a good book, she makes pleanty of friends and she's no longer calm and collected. Her emotions are full view, wether she shows them in battle, or when at home with her team. She also does not hide her ears or tail anymore and now everyone knows she was a fanus. Is a Faunus. Though she's still curious, brave and adventurous. Nyx also no longer is quiet, she speaks her mind and will speak if need be.

Semblance:
Nyx's semblance is the ability to Disappear and move at quick speeds which follow with a buff once she appears once again, giving her a little bit of an extra 'umph' to her damage. But she has to use both disappearing and speed in order for her ability to work. Sadly she has yet to master her semblance and has a rough time with it. The stress that comes with her semblance is actually a big risk to her health and can actually kill her. Her father had given her a special bell (located on her neck) which will ring whenever she reaches her limit of her semblance and is going into overload. The bell will have its little jingles if she walks around or does some sort of movements to cause the jingle. The bell warning will go out of control, going into a panic state to gain attention of those around her when going into overload.

Even though she has the ability to disappear and move quickly, she can run the risk of running into things if she isnt paying attention. She's fast, but not fast enough to go through items (Not faster than Ruby who can go through stuff xD). Thus, errors will, and can be made. One day, she hopes that she no longer needs the bell to tell her that she's about to hit her limit.

Edit: She's been able to train perfectly with her Semblance but still has a hard time. Though with the recent training she had recieved, she is able to control it far better than she has.

Weapon Name:
Runic blade

Weapon:
Sketch-
upload_2017-5-13_22-7-20.jpeg

Finish Product:
upload_2017-5-13_22-7-0.png
break_blade___redux__rwby_oc_weapon__by_jackbryanreynard-dan0yqm.png

Armor:
None

Motivation:
Wanting to save everyone. Be a hero. Help others in need. Prove that Fanus's arent all bad.

Relationships:
- Boyfriend
Team MLNN - Friends
Team CRMM - Friends
Ulysses - Brother

Partner:

Liang

Team:

MLNN
b47e8d9bf20f88d5a2833bb78fbbc8de.jpg

Last edited:

9T8oIbqV.jpg

Basics
Name:
Archibald Taloupe
Home:
Vale
Personality:
Archie is an expressionless boy and some judge him because of this thinking he is mean or distant. He doesn't mind the speculation despite the fact he is the exact opposite. Archie is sociable and loves hanging around friends. When it comes down to close friends, he can be a bit protective and will also show more emotion around them. Archie is also laid-back and rather lazy. He can be found sleep in random places from time to time when he's really tired. Archie is also known to not really understand the concept of personal space. In addition, he has a perverted side that not many know about.

༄ Strawberries/Strawberry flavored anything
༄ Sleeping
༄ Food
༄ Flowers
༄ Tinkering with Dust and his arrows
Dislikes
༄ Being waken up
༄ Coffee
༄ People picking on his friends
༄ Boredom
༄ Sour things

Battlestyle
Semblance:
Daydreamer
Daydreamer allows Archie to create a solid copy of creatures and people (well, people like how Weiss made the armor not actual people) that he remembers. The copies are only created and controlled when Archibald is asleep. In addition, there must be some sort of solid (ground, ice, rock) material in Archie's hand to create a sturdy copy. The copies can be made by Dust as well. Depending on the skill level and how easy it is for Archibald to control his dreams, he make up to three copies and are actual size. So far he can only make one good true to size copies and another okay one. If Archie is awaken or badly injured, the copies will disappear. Lastly, Archibald is able to see through the eyes of one of his copies (when there is two made he must go back and forth).

Weapon Name:
Sakura Mandarin
1eb86135e0afd1c6561da8a39487e764.png

(It's orange instead of white)

Armor:
latest
Symbol:

latest

Motivation:
Archibald feels that being a Huntsmen will help him train to be a great protector for his friends and family. Also, he hopes the excitement would help him not to doze off as often...

Relationships
Relationships:
TBA
Partner:
TBA
Team:

TBA

Last edited:

Umbra Ulysses Belladona"The end is just the beginning."
16%2B-%2B1

" From Shadows We'll Reclaim Our Destiny "

"Let's keep this short, shall we?"

Name: Ulysses Umbra { Belladona }
Nickname: UL / "It's pronounced as AL."
Specie: Cat Faunus
Home: ??
Sexuality: Pansexual

" I'd prefer if none of these slip out of your mouth. "

Ulysses is a man of few words. He would rather prefer to spend his whole day wrapped in a warm blanket playing video games rather than socializing. He's oozing with a mysterious aura and doesn't really reveal much about himself even to his own sister. He's also calm and collected but can be cruel to people who is threatening the people he cares about.

He's a guy who wants change more than anything. He wants justice and equality between both humans and faunuses. He doesn't hate humans per say but he just has a hard time dealing with the immature racist ones.

Ulyses used to be inclined with the White Fang way before it adopted such harsh method of promoting equality. He saw the White Fang changed into a ruthless mercenary group from a revolutionary one. He wanted peace and equality but the White Fang's current leader plans to achieve it through inducing fear. He cut ties with the White Fang after he had enough of their cruel ways and decided to attend Beacon.

Ulysses has a sister named Nyx. Due to his past with the White Fang and the group's now wanted affiliation, Ulysses doesn't want to involve his sister with his past doings and prefers people not knowing that the two of them are related for the time being. Especially since the White Fang's leader is still after his tail.

Weapon : Incatenato

rwby_garnet_s_blades_by_ryuryugami-d8tnf19.png

Semblance: Illusione

Ulysses' semblance is illusion. He can target one specific individual / creature at most to start hallucinating or seeing things that aren't there. He did try using his semblance to two people but it resulted to heavy headache right after.

[/accordion]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back