Quicksiver Cheetah Ascends to "Celestial Auditor"

Flagg

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
I expect things to get a bit busier around here submissions-wise, as the Lore5 system nears completion.

Quicksilver Cheetah has been on a waitlist for quite a while now to become a submission moderator. Welcome him to the position.

-S

Andrew02--Then you're a turd. Play nice. Give our boy the props for accepting an unpaid position to make the site better.

Quicksilver, welcome. Hope that you have fun. Thanks for stepping up.

Andrew02 said:
And if I choose not to welcome him?
Then maybe I might not accept you, in defence of my new circlemate.  And then maybe someone is removed from the time space continuum.  Maybe it's you.

I'm just sayin', accidents happen.

Andrew02--Then you're a turd. Play nice. Give our boy the props for accepting an unpaid position to make the site better.
He's not my "boy," Jakk. Quicksilver is a grown, married man, and it just seems ten flavours of "huh?" that you would refer to him in such a demeaning fashion while demanding I give him "props."

Which seems far different, consequently, from welcoming him. Don't you have some bar patrons to rough up to make other bar patrons safer by creating an atmosphere of condoned violence? I mean, since you're done giving a half-hearted welcome.

I'll welcome him when I choose and I fully cognizant of the consequences of my actions, and not an iota sooner!

Jacquelin said:
Then maybe I might not accept you, in defence of my new circlemate.  And then maybe someone is removed from the time space continuum.  Maybe it's you.
I'm just sayin', accidents happen.
As continuums go, this one is pretty shitty. Your threat is non-vexing. In fact, I may just leave the space time continuum in favour of a candy-pie continuum.

Acceptance seems an even heftier demand than welcome.

You think you're so tough . . . with your five sun things.   :P

Andrew02--Colloquialism has obviously been lost to you...

Quicksilver, again, welcome. Don't mind the turd.

Andrew02--Colloquialism has obviously been lost to you...
We use Queen's English up here.

I believe the reason why . . . in your lowbrow, blue collar Joe Lunchbox parlance is . . .  "that is how we roll, bitch!"

As a Canadian, you use the Queen's English...or rather a variant of it.

Down here in the Lower Forty-Eight, we use American Standard, and a couple of dozen dialects that are a bit more diverse. That's how we roll, Dawg.

Then again, the Queen's English is sub-divided up further in dialects that are even more diverse. That's how they roll as well...

A handy listif you'd like.

One of the nice features of English is its ability to encorporate other languages and create dialects that are still understandable, while retaining local flavor.

Wow. Well thank you. I happily accept the position, though I've warned Stillborn that this is my first run of php. I'm stuill learning it, and while I've done a few trials of error, I am getting better with it.

Andrew 02's knowledge of me frightens me....

I got an idea for the forum too, what about a book review section where us auditors can take the published books and give them a thorough review for people who may be on a budget, or rather finicky?

Wow. Well thank you. I happily accept the position, though I've warned Stillborn that this is my first run of php. I'm stuill learning it, and while I've done a few trials of error, I am getting better with it.
Andrew 02's knowledge of me frightens me....

I got an idea for the forum too, what about a book review section where us auditors can take the published books and give them a thorough review for people who may be on a budget, or rather finicky?
A book AND movie review would be nice...

If that were ever done, I'll apply for the position. Save wear and tear on the Deep Wyld section if nothing else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back