Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Female

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake
Okay, I've gotten a lot of questions about this and am curious to see what you guys think.

You guys keep asking what my gender is, so I want to see what the majority of you think it is XD
If you know already, don't share it. You might actually be in for a surprise when I finally tell > : D

And don't worry, I really don't care what you think. XD
Just curious what the majority believes. Is Echo a boy or a girl? Or something else?
Take a guess?
Is something else is thought, just comment

I'm Batman, i know... But for the sakes of this quiz, I'll leave for the audience to decide

I could carefully analyze your grammar, way of speech, past messages, behavior, everything you've ever done on here, (and possibly even not on here), but I think I'll just take the 50/50. XD

Okay!
I am biologically a female (Being female sucks, so I threw it out the window)
I used to have very long hair, but it was never brushed so it was constantly a rat's nest. Five minutes after brushing it there would be tangles. I finally cut it the day after Christmas of last year. It was mostly because I really didn't like being stuck as one gender. It kinda sucked. So I cut it off! I'd always looked kinda like a guy in facial structure and shoulder wise, so I thought it was fitting.

By January 27th, I'd begun to flip back and forth between genders. Sometimes I'd want to be male, some days I'd be female. It depended on my mood and which vibe I was picking up. My name Echo became permanent because I decided that was what I felt. I liked it better. The name had been growing for years, and finally stuck. I still love it.

So yes, I am Female, but I really like being both. It makes me feel a little less stuck. A little less helpless and a bit more me. So that's why I am Gender Fluid

Okay!
I am biologically a female (Being female sucks, so I threw it out the window)
I used to have very long hair, but it was never brushed so it was constantly a rat's nest. Five minutes after brushing it there would be tangles. I finally cut it the day after Christmas of last year. It was mostly because I really didn't like being stuck as one gender. It kinda sucked. So I cut it off! I'd always looked kinda like a guy in facial structure and shoulder wise, so I thought it was fitting.

By January 27th, I'd begun to flip back and forth between genders. Sometimes I'd want to be male, some days I'd be female. It depended on my mood and which vibe I was picking up. My name Echo became permanent because I decided that was what I felt. I liked it better. The name had been growing for years, and finally stuck. I still love it.

So yes, I am Female, but I really like being both. It makes me feel a little less stuck. A little less helpless and a bit more me. So that's why I am Gender Fluid
knew it!

Well, on here there are no pictures, unless you'd like your profile to be yourself. So, hard to base off of appearance. Besides, I could mostly tell you were more feminine just by the way you wrote. Sorry to put you in a box. :P

Well, on here there are no pictures, unless you'd like your profile to be yourself. So, hard to base off of appearance. Besides, I could mostly tell you were more feminine just by the way you wrote. Sorry to put you in a box. :P
XD
Nah, no biggie!
I just like hearing that people get confused. HAHA! I have fooled some!
(In a hospital I was on an all girls ward, and later got told that some had actually thought that a boy just got brought in. I was ecstatic!)

Wow I got it all wrong.
I totally went off your avatar.

Well, oh well.

I can officially claim to have (a) not read ahead and (b) be the only selector of male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back