Questions [NG]

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
QUESTIONS

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
WKEifeUPYsUSF1iq6Qgy6xjuQv1ZYAnMv_CGneCuU5U4AedHXkZ9Vt3PcosUoO2_Gh6iwX43s8qeIAbszs9i9nUerITls-rjofdW5234Se2aastS27u18FC8sUKtXYaS5dEfXj7g
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]This section is for questions related to the RP. So if you're confused about something that happened in the IC section and need clarification, have a question about a specific character or characters, or if you're a new player and you just have...you know...new booty ass questions! lol. Ask and answer here, and make sure anything that isn't a Question and Answer is just an expression of gratitude. Keep all idle chit chat in the General Conversation section. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
@SirBlazeALot

So I had a question about a specific chi ability I wanted, and I figured I'd ask first before I Made it. 

I have Three possible suggestions 

Backfire chi: this causes any Chi based abilities of anyone who has been "marked" by the user to backfire on themselves inflicting the effects on themselves that would've been otherwise used. User must touch the target at least once to leave the mark. The mark can be activated up to three days after application 

Negation Chi: very simple this chits down the Chi based abilities of those that the user is looking at. The user must see the target, so a well hidden or invisible target won't be effected.

Evolution Chi: this Chi causes the users physiology to change with each wound, injury, or trial. While not a perfect evolution it will always build a resistance or sometimes a downright immunity to whatever is causing the problem for the user. Over time this ability can become remarkably powerful but the buildup is slow. 

So I went through the list of taken Chi abilities and weapons and I didn't see any of these.( if I missed it let me know) but which do you think would serve the blue dragons and plot the best? 

(Awsome rp by the way, I really like the idea!) 

@SirBlazeALot

So I had a question about a specific chi ability I wanted, and I figured I'd ask first before I Made it. 

I have Three possible suggestions 

Backfire chi: this causes any Chi based abilities of anyone who has been "marked" by the user to backfire on themselves inflicting the effects on themselves that would've been otherwise used. User must touch the target at least once to leave the mark. The mark can be activated up to three days after application 

Negation Chi: very simple this chits down the Chi based abilities of those that the user is looking at. The user must see the target, so a well hidden or invisible target won't be effected.

Evolution Chi: this Chi causes the users physiology to change with each wound, injury, or trial. While not a perfect evolution it will always build a resistance or sometimes a downright immunity to whatever is causing the problem for the user. Over time this ability can become remarkably powerful but the buildup is slow. 

So I went through the list of taken Chi abilities and weapons and I didn't see any of these.( if I missed it let me know) but which do you think would serve the blue dragons and plot the best? 

(Awsome rp by the way, I really like the idea!) 

Sorry for the late ass response, my comp crashed as I was replying to this and then I just forgot to. My bad dude. But anyway, good question man. Glad you like the premise of the RP, thanks for your interest :3

You've got some pretty cool Chi ideas here. Before I answer your question, allow me to tweak them a bit. 

The Backfire Chi's mark should last only as long as the character is conscious. So if they're knocked out or if they go to sleep the mark should disappear. I like this one because it feels like it's at just the right power level for RP purposes. Because for some characters, it'd be impossible to turn their Chi against them, others would get pretty fucked, but there's always the option of not using Chi to begin with. So that's some good shit on this one.

Negation Chi is bueno.

Evolution Chi, I'm not really sure what you mean by a slow build up. I'm thinking you mean like, over the course of a life time, but I'd prefer if you meant over the course of a fight. What I think you mean may not, and probably isn't what you actually mean though. You probably do mean over the course of a fight, but I just wanna make sure.

Alright, as for which one I think is the most Dragon-y, I'd have to say it's a tie between Backfire and Negation. As for the plot, we're kinda just wingin' it right now, all the plot points that develop kinda just develop naturally nahmean? So it's all bueno on that end.

Hope that helps, let me know if it doesn't, also let me know if something I said makes no sense, because I r tired and I r not proofreading. 

Sorry for the late ass response, my comp crashed as I was replying to this and then I just forgot to. My bad dude. But anyway, good question man. Glad you like the premise of the RP, thanks for your interest :3

You've got some pretty cool Chi ideas here. Before I answer your question, allow me to tweak them a bit. 

The Backfire Chi's mark should last only as long as the character is conscious. So if they're knocked out or if they go to sleep the mark should disappear. I like this one because it feels like it's at just the right power level for RP purposes. Because for some characters, it'd be impossible to turn their Chi against them, others would get pretty fucked, but there's always the option of not using Chi to begin with. So that's some good shit on this one.

Negation Chi is bueno.

Evolution Chi, I'm not really sure what you mean by a slow build up. I'm thinking you mean like, over the course of a life time, but I'd prefer if you meant over the course of a fight. What I think you mean may not, and probably isn't what you actually mean though. You probably do mean over the course of a fight, but I just wanna make sure.

Alright, as for which one I think is the most Dragon-y, I'd have to say it's a tie between Backfire and Negation. As for the plot, we're kinda just wingin' it right now, all the plot points that develop kinda just develop naturally nahmean? So it's all bueno on that end.

Hope that helps, let me know if it doesn't, also let me know if something I said makes no sense, because I r tired and I r not proofreading. 

It does help, I'm going with negation. 

I feel like that's the one that is the most level you know? It simply takes the superpowers out of the equation. 

okay, i'm not really sure how to phrase this, but i'm just wondering if you could summarize everything i missed for each of my characters. if it's possible, which posts i could also read to get a better grasp of what is going on.

thanks vegan superhero! old meme, i know.

i miss my ships mayn.

@theglassangel

Asad dropped the bomb about Jason's arrest before the start of the meeting. Cue mass panic.

The Blue Dragon meeting was adjourned. Holly, Zhi, Memphis, and Donovan are preparing for their mission while Nixon is looking for his bag with his phone in it and Vixa and Lyre are helping him. Tsu is calling Keagan about a mission that she has for him. Also Memphis stupidly blurted out the password, so possible info fodder for Felicita.

For Allie, she's still gender bent along with Aya. Hayley showed up to ask for help in checking over the area for more suspicious people.

okay, i'm not really sure how to phrase this, but i'm just wondering if you could summarize everything i missed for each of my characters. if it's possible, which posts i could also read to get a better grasp of what is going on.

thanks vegan superhero! old meme, i know.

i miss my ships mayn.

Blue's got your back for most of it.

The only other thing is that it's your turn for Dale Evey and Lizzy's shoppin trip. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back