question for those with updated tech

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Jimmy Fallon Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

hi everyone your probably wondering why i made this thread,
i think the gif awnsers some of the question but i been rping on this phone for awhile but due to other apps needing updated software i need to update this phone

main problem is i have to use a private browser for this and the reviews of the app say the updates will make the app stop working,
so my question is: What is the best private browser/ad blocker app?​

Hi, new here, but I am a technician so I figured I'd be able to help you with this. Which browser are you currently using? Are you running Android or iOS, or a completely different phone operating system? From my understanding, all the major browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc, have private browsers options in their main application. Also for Adblockers I'm not sure as Ads don't particularly annoy me enough to block them.

Hi, new here, but I am a technician so I figured I'd be able to help you with this. Which browser are you currently using? Are you running Android or iOS, or a completely different phone operating system? From my understanding, all the major browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc, have private browsers options in their main application. Also for Adblockers I'm not sure as Ads don't particularly annoy me enough to block them.
A private one cant say the name here though.
Ios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back