• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Quest for the War Child.

PopcornandCaramel

More like burnt popcorn.
Helloooo~

I'd like to get some feedback on this plot. Or, if enough people are interested I can make a thread for it.

( This is a 1x1 or group rp)

death_priestess_by_carlos_quevedo-d88jotq.jpg

You are the hope, you are the one to save us from the Darkness.

Theokleia is a city on the isle of Zona. The city is cradled in the arms of two ancient statues. No one knows who built the statues but the towns myth is that the two statues are the mother and father of the land and that they weren't built, but that they are the lord and lady themselves turned to stone in order to protect the land and their daughter.

1000 years ago a darkness fell over Rhea ( The entire continent). The darkness was a spiteful God who wanted to destroy Rhea in order to manifest his own Jealousy of the Lord and Ladies love. So war broke out between The Darkness and Rhea. The Lord and Lady tried their hardest to fight back and to protect their kin but it seemed like nothing would stop the monster's rage. During the battle The Lady gave birth to her first and only child. A girl who was nick named the War Child. The darkness's jealousy and rage grew even more when he caught wind of her birth. He wanted the child.

In a desperate ploy to protect their child and their land the Lord and Lady summoned up the last of their strength to create a realm to hide away their child, who, until she is old enough to save Rhea, would be protected.

The Lord and Lady out stretched their arms and from the gap shot a bright light, that engulfed all of Rhea and the darkness. When the light dimmed and everything calmed, nothing was left of the couple but two giant stone statues and mirror the size of a door which was cast away to the farthest land in Rhea. The power of the couple destroyed all but a small piece of the Darkness. The God retreated and the land was in peace for the next 1000 years.

1000 years later:

The capitol city Theokleia is thriving and nothing seems to be disrupting the peace of Rhea. Until one day the God finally regains his strength and unleashes the darkness on the land again, and without the Lord and Lady there to protect the city they are helpless. Until they remember that the War Child, who is the savior of the land, is locked away in the Realm Of the Unknown. The city sends out their best warriors to seek the War Child and to ask for help.

So the meat of the rolelplay would be these warriors seeking the aid of the War Child while trying to defend themselves against the Darkness whom is stronger than before. I have the end of the Roleplay all thought out, as well as where they find the War Child and how the War against the darkness goes. :< I was trying to write this into a book but I'm way too excited about it that I wanted to do a roleplay and to see if other people liked the idea as well. Also, I know some points of the plot are missing, or not explained yet. It's a work in progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back