• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Quentin and Eliot, The Magicians

niskaeurus

The Magicians roleplay, specifically Q and Eliot. I don’t have a particular plot, but there’s a few (very underdeveloped!!!) ideas floating around my mind that I’d hope my partner would help advance. Let’s get deep into it. One word prompts can bloom as far as we want, we can take anything anywhere. That’s the beauty of these characters. Feel free to come at me with a completely different prompt/plot too, if you have any ideas.

- Different Time Loop. In one of the loops, Quentin doesn’t go to Brakebills. Either he’s rejected and wiped or he simply never gets invited for an interview. Eliot finds him anyway. We could take this anywhere. It could start as a Queliot relationship where El thinks he’s just seeing someone normal. It could be that Eliot remembers the other loops, or that he’s from an entirely different timeline altogether and seeking Quentin out or that he’s been told by Jane/Eliza to keep an eye on this Q character so naturally ends up seducing him.

- The Impossible Puzzle is solved quicker. They’re not gone nearly as long, there’s no peaches and plums or child. It was just them. When they get back things between them are changed. We could include some slice of life flashbacks to their time together, as well as everything happening when they return from Fillory.

- Another timeline. Again. Except a complete rewrite of the story from the beginning, with new outcomes, new adventures, different relationships. This would be a very slow burn and need a lot of imagination as well as equal exchange of ideas. I think it would be a challenge.

- Mental hospital AU, where Julia didn’t cast a spell and it was genuinely all a dream.

- Now You See Me AU.

- No Beast, no drama. Quentin joins the school. Things are as normal as they can be. Essentially just a ‘school au’ with pining, angst, fluff and all that classic roleplay stuff. Action could come later??

- Eliot isn’t possessed by the monster. He’s given a new identity like the others, except he ends up meeting Brian. A sort of ‘always meant to be together’ tale.

- Hedge Witch AU, where Eliot and Margo find Q and Julia and that’s how they’re trained.

- Crossover ideas?? Fire them at me.

I don’t have any preference about who I’d like to play, I’m more than happy to let you have dibs. Just know I’d like someone who is happy roleplaying as the other characters too depending on the situation and who is involved in it.

Other things I’m looking for;
- Someone 18+
- Literate. Quality over quantity but I can’t carry on with roleplays that stick with one liners or one small paragraph. I tend to write a lot.
- Someone happy with OOC chat for plotting and general chit chat. I love a partner who expresses their ideas, who is imaginative and happy to share what they want to do or if they’d like to take things in a different direction.

I’m in the GMT TZ and currently off from work and studies so I have time, but real life comes first so I’m not necessarily seeking someone who replies 100 times a day. Take your time! That said, no leaving me weeks for a reply and then I’d not do the same.

Hello. I'm not sure if you are still interested, but the Magicians is currently my favorite show and I would be incredibly interested in roleplaying with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back