• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy An American Hogwarts

Bill Nye The Octopi

In Odins Name Why
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Proudly teaching witchs and wizards since the sixteenth century. Welcome to An American Hogwarts.​

Last edited:
This will follow a journey of witchs and witchs through the trials and tribulations of school life and life beyond. I hope to make this a role-play with large skips to see these characters grow up before our eyes. Much like Harry Potter did for many of us kids.​

Last edited:
What's the post length rule? And is it real face claim only or can we use text/other form of face claim?

What's the post length rule? And is it real face claim only or can we use text/other form of face claim?
A couple of hundred words are pretty easy to do. I'm very against AI art, so I can only work against that by using real-life face claims. If that's a problem, I'm okay doing none at all with a descriptive profile. Just putting light feelers out to see general consciousness.

Adding, I can't believe I didn't say thank you for even posting interest too. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back