Qes WIP

GearedPepper

The Ying and Yang
Alias: Qes

Legal Name:  Alex Verminoff 

triple 0 shopAppearance: (picture and description of both villain and alter ego, if applicable, preferably included):

red hair, wears it short with short sideburns, he has a semi round face and his ears are all one piece (no hang on his lobes) 

He wears a mixture of sweatpants and suit pants. A hybrid of comfortable and style, he has green T-shirt under his zip up sweater and has the zipper undone under his neck. So it is not a turtle neck. His shoes are new bounds. He has a medium body build. Making him slightly overwieght, but it is hard to notice. When in his villian ego he wears a Kevlar vest over his sweater.

Powers/Signature Move:

can see bullet tregectory before he shoots it. Also can see thrown objects tregectory.

Has posion/explosive/tranq/incendiary and high velocity rounds

bullet time for short amount of time.

Wheel of fortune (shoots a random bullet type)

bullet time, his brain goes into over drive making it all seem slow motion.

He has improved brain function. It allows him to see trajectories via prediction.. 

Power Limitations:

bullet time drains him by alot

Weak melee abilities

Loud/high pitched noises make his abilities be 'silenced'. Making him unable to use them.

Abilities:

guns 7/10

Melee 4/10

Speed 6/10

Intelligence 6/10

Weapons/Gadgets/Tech:

Guns (black market)

Grapple hook on rope

Machete

Weaknesses:

human

Able to be snuck up on

Hand to hand is weak.

Short backstory 

When he was with his father and brother growing up he was obsessed with guns. He loved them so much he became a gunsmith growing up. One day while serving a customer he dodged a bullet, it was from a crazy man trying to shoot up the mall he worked at. He threw a bolt at him. He trained on this more and he moved out deciding to dedicate his abilities to 'Profitable' avenues. He figured out after study his abilities come from improved brain function. Especially the tregectory part. 

Basic Personality (include their motivation to be a villain and their mental and emotional strengths and weaknesses both physical and mental please!):

His motivation is money. Nothing else. He is considered reliable but has cracked under multiple cases. Mostly when forced to shoot unarmed peoples that for a example could set off a alarm. He is otherwise ruthless and creative when on duty and a sarcastic Pessimist off duty.

Family: Father and brother

**Romantic Interests:

Allies: Black Market

**Rivals:

Enemies: Police,FDA,FBI,SWAT

**Theme song: Skrillex's rock n roll.

**Optional

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh... I think you may be understanding the "Abilities portion" but beyond that this looks interesting so far. Keep going, I want to see where this ends up... Also, you haven't read the rules on CS...

There's a way we check to see if you read. If you read closely, you'll find it :)  But No. Liking is not the way we check.

the CS?  But... you didn't read the rules about them… Or at least you didn't complete the check

I want to accept his character, but I just don't understand. I feel like the power is a bit confusing. Is it control of bullets?

I want to accept his character, but I just don't understand. I feel like the power is a bit confusing. Is it control of bullets?

No, he can see trajectories allowing him to make shots no one else could make via rechochet. He can also infuse bullets with elements. Such as ice and fire.

so like Deadshot? Erm... I can't really see bullets infused with anything... What about you @Assailant am I alone on this?

Just now, GearedPepper said:

If it takes alot of concentration and energy to do something mental a loud or high pitched noise would be extreanly annoying yes?

I suppose that's fair...

I can see poison rounds, incendiary rounds, possibly poison tip rounds, and explosive rounds being a thing. I cannot see lightning rounds nor ice rounds, (Maybe I'm alone in this, I don't know) I'm fine with him having those w/o infusing since I don't quite get it but having a very large supply. If you do that, he'd be quite similar to Deadshot which could be quite interesting.

What do you think @Assailant @Minako

I can see poison rounds, incendiary rounds, possibly poison tip rounds, and explosive rounds being a thing. I cannot see lightning rounds nor ice rounds, (Maybe I'm alone in this, I don't know) I'm fine with him having those w/o infusing since I don't quite get it but having a very large supply. If you do that, he'd be quite similar to Deadshot which could be quite interesting.

What do you think @Assailant @Minako

I'll settle for conventional rounds

Alright, thats fine.. Would you mind revising the CS to reflect that? I'm looking forward to seeing this character come into play. By the way, I don't think you ever mentioned how he joined AS. Is he a part of it?

Alright, thats fine.. Would you mind revising the CS to reflect that? I'm looking forward to seeing this character come into play. By the way, I don't think you ever mentioned how he joined AS. Is he a part of it?

Oh I thought he was just a general villian. He just rob's banks and such. Should I put that on nutural? Sorry xD

No, we have multiple people like that. I just wanted to clarify is all

Could you please edit the CS post to reflect the changes we discussed? (Such as removing the part about infusing bullets)

Oh, my bad! I didn't see that.  Looks all good except for one thing. The Wheel of Fortune no longer makes sense. Unless you're saying it would be something like He scrambles to put a bullet in the chamber ASAP and doesn't pay attention to which it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back