Other Q: what’s the weirdest/most painful/embarrassing digestive experience?

EldrithcAlienGutz69

Hello!! I’m Zura!! I love to RP :3
Story time: so, one afternoon, I had this tasty pudding with peach tea and I was on a google meet with some friends and I was laying on my back and my stomach and intestines wouldn’t shut the f##k up! I’m surprised my friends didn’t hear me!

eating the 2x spicy samyang before a major exam in highschool... i could say that shit didnt end well (good thing i still had passing marks lol)

eating the 2x spicy samyang before a major exam in highschool... i could say that shit didnt end well (good thing i still had passing marks lol)
oop- surprised ive never angered my digestive system with the nasty ass school lunches i have at my middle school lol

I'm allergic to beef. I ate duck poutine without asking what the gravy was made with. I was vomiting for like, two days straight.

Hm... I think the worst for me was probably that time when I was 14... I was at a sleep away camp, hosted at a college. I went to the cafeteria for breakfast, had some salad... Then had to miss pretty much the entire day's activities from food poisoning from said salad. :D

Hm... I think the worst for me was probably that time when I was 14... I was at a sleep away camp, hosted at a college. I went to the cafeteria for breakfast, had some salad... Then had to miss pretty much the entire day's activities from food poisoning from said salad. :D
*minecraft cave sound*

I was still in high school, it was the last day before spring break, and a friend had gotten me an apple fritter from the local bakery. It made me nauseous all day. Ended up vomiting on the bus on the way home, literally one stop away from my house. I was in the first seat, and I still heard some girl from the back yelling, "Yeah, you throw that up, girl!"
The poor bus driver was not okay after that.

I was still in high school, it was the last day before spring break, and a friend had gotten me an apple fritter from the local bakery. It made me nauseous all day. Ended up vomiting on the bus on the way home, literally one stop away from my house. I was in the first seat, and I still heard some girl from the back yelling, "Yeah, you throw that up, girl!"
The poor bus driver was not okay after that.
*bombastic side-eye*

Not me, personally, but I've been vomited on before. Once, at a nightclub. I just remember the haunting echoes of someone saying "oh she got you too." And I'm like who, what? Me being the chill person I am didn't hold it against her and just stripped off that shirt, got another shirt from someone else then and there and just continued to party. Life happens.
Oh, another story which is funny. Once, I literally had several people walk in on me going to the washroom at a house party back in the day. It was an old house where you know sometimes a bathroom has ways to enter. Literally a house spilling with people and here I am trying to pee and the door opens. I'm like oh good gosh lock that door. Settle myself and try to pee again and ANOTHER DOOR OPENS and the dude's like oh sorry man sorry and I'm like lunges to lock that door. But even then I was like "whatever man just trying to pee." I think that was the same night everyone started belting Enrique Iglesias I'll be your Hero. It was a band party so we all were feeling it and I have NO IDEA how that got started but just picture like two hundred people screaching out I'll be your Hero Baby. I'm certain we were ll very annoying that night but what a night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back