• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☯Q u e e r H a p p e n s☯

Pearlene took a deep breath, flattening her skirt. She ran a hand through her hair, feeling each soft coil as it wrapped around her fingers. It was like any other day for her. She got up, took a shower, brushed her teeth, ate a few waffles (and by a few, I mean a whole box), got in the car, rode to school, went to her locker...all entirely mundane things that had become a part of her daily routine. Except today, it felt different.

She walked through the halls with a light blush dusting her cheeks. Her head bobbed up and down as her mood fluctuated from confident to meek. Her first GSA meeting would be today. With a sigh, she pushed through the door to her first period chemistry class and found a seat in the front row.

--------

The wind was cold, but Kurtis would still rather sit on the front stairs leading up to East Creek than actually go inside to his class. He pulled out his flask and took a swig of the tea that was inside of it. His hands shook with the temperature, but he still managed to smile and wave at almost everyone who passed him. "Keep shinin' bright, my friend." "Looking lovely today, Miss." "Yo, have a great day." He grinned at each of these comments. After all, if he wasn't trying to improve someone's day, then who would?

Troye marched his way silently through the halls, not bothering to stop and talk to friends. He had some, but they were old friends, ones who knew him before his transition, and despite them struggling constantly to remember his name and pronouns, it still felt uncomfortable talking to them. Trying was better than nothing, but it didn't change the fact the said the wrong words sometimes- they "slipped up". Some days he could take it, but today he felt more pissed off than usual. Refusing to think anymore, he headed into his first period class- Algebra.

Rowan had just managed to make it to class, as usual. She barely even noticed the people who laughed at the fact her bra-strap was visible, or that her hair had been blown into some wild style thanks to the cold Winter wind. To her, those things didn't matter- not in Chemistry. She smiled and waved to her teacher, before taking her seat next to a girl she barely knew. They sat together a few times in the class, but she never really cared to learn about the girl. When Rowan was in Chemistry, all she could think about was Chemistry- and she was happy.

@oli

As per usual, Avery was the first of the twins to rise. He stretched his arms and legs, inadvertantly pushing his comforter off of his body and onto the floor. Not again... With a yawn, he got up out of bed and got dressed quickly before he shuffled into the kitchen for breakfast.

Kayden on the other hand, didn't wake up until the blaring of his alarm clock assaulted his ear drums. He reached one hand out, slapping the air a few times before smacking down onto the snooze button. Groaning at his rude awakening, he sat up in bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Did it really have to be so bright in the morning? He pulled on a shirt and beanie, not bothering to change out of his pants from yesterday.

Avery waved to his brother as he entered the kitchen, setting two plates with jam and toast down onto the counter. It wasn't the breakfast of champions, but for two teenage boys on their way to school, it was as good as it got. After shoving food down their throats and finishing getting ready, the pair headed out their door and toward their school which they lived within walking distance of.

As they approached the steps, Avery remembered he needed to see one of his teachers about something, waving to Kayden before hurrying past him and into the building. Kayden simply shrugged it off. "Whatever, bye to you too." his eyes surveyed the area before them, his expression fairly neutral before landing on a boy sitting down on the steps. Well, now was as good a time for his morning smoke break as ever.

He pulled one out of his pocket and flicked open his zippo lighter, clicking it twice before the flame ignited the edge of the paper and delicious toxins entered his lungs. Yep. This was what he needed. "So, come here often?" He asked the boy beside him casually, leaning back on his arms which rested on the step above him.

@oli

Ripley groaned, attempting to rub away the sleepiness that seemed to swallow him whole after a night of little to no sleep. He woke up late after sleeping through his first alarm. In his struggle to get dressed and look remotely socially acceptable, he awkwardly struggled into his binder, getting stuck about half way through, as usual, and tugging the rough fabric down with a strong tug. He pulled on a shirt and jeans and haphazardly tied his boots with the laces still long enough to trip over before sprinting to grab his backpack from the kitchen. Ripley sighed and looked longingly at the cold coffee maker on the counter, unfortunately, he just didn't have time for coffee today.

Throwing one strap of his worn-out backpack over his shoulder he quickly made his way out the door, a gust of smoggy, polluted air hitting his face and burning his eyes. Sometimes he hated living in an industrial district. He slammed his way onto the public bus right before it departed, the doors catching on his backpack, so he was forced to ask the bus driver to reopen the doors so he could move. Embarrassed by his encounter with the bus door, which he was now convinced was evil for it was the third time its ever closed on him while he was still in the door, Ripley sat down and waited out the ride to school.

Upon arrival he quietly thanked the driver and stepped out onto campus, the rising sun in the distance causing him to squint and rub his tired eyes; he could tell he had bags under his eyes, he always did. He glanced down at the watch on his wrist and noticed he still had some time before the bell rang, so he entered the building, walking past teenagers, shyly avoiding their gaze and muttering a tiny "hello" or "good mornin'" if anyone acknowledged him. He eventually settled in a corner in a mildly busy hallway on a bench covered in graffiti that had words that made Ripley blush and gum speckling the underside. Pulling out a book from his backpack, he tuned out the loudly chatting teenagers, focusing on the words on the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Releasing a soft sigh as he stepped into the cold winter air Arlo adjusted the gloves his almost-friend and fellow mechanic Kristine had shoved into his hands when he left. He tended to forget small things like that. If this weather gets any worse I won't be able to go to the cliffs today. He thought irritated as he began the wall from the shop to school. He loved going to the cliffs in the nearby woods after school to do his homework and just relax.

"Have a good day at school!" Kristine shouted after him leaning out of the shops front door, long pink bangs covering her eyes and arms waving wildly. The company I keep. Rolling his eyes he simply nodded and kept walking. He adored Kristine, even if he acted otherwise, but it was to early to be chipper.

He made it to school in a relatively short time, thanks to the shop being only a few blocks away, and almost ran into its warm halls. He loved being outside but preferred the heat to cold any day. Ignoring any that he passed he made his way to his locker. Books first, then class. I have a test second hour but after that I can go take a nap on the roof.

Troye quietly wrote haikus at his desk, ignoring what everyone else in Algebra was doing. "Every old tree..." he counted the syllables quietly in his head, completely engulfed in his new project. He already knew his teacher never cared if he understood the material, so what was the point of trying to concentrate? The truth was, he had no clue what they were talking about during class, and just trying to understand gave him headaches. "Tabby, look over here!" somebody yelled out, which followed by a paper ball thrown at Troye's head. He ignored it. They weren't worth his time- and apparently not the teacher's either. Another paper ball was thrown, and this time Troye finished another line of his haiku. "Is a severed human's hand." he wrote, feeling a little better every time he wrote a word down. Finally, he finished the last line of his haiku, after much thought.

"Ready to regrow."​

tumblr_ma8rud7zyL1rbup30o1_500.jpg
Andrea woke up to the sound of - - - what sounded like bells and chimes. It wasn't something that was loud though, each note was very quiet, and it served to rouse the sleeping girl in the bed. Stirring, a singular pale colored eye cracked open, surveying the area around, trying to determine perhaps the time and day at the top of her head. After a few failed attempts, the shine at the corner of the window drew her attention, and with a huff, she realized that the sun had probably just risen above the horizon. While the sight would be undoubted pretty, she couldn't find it in her to rise out from the sheets. For the sun at least. For school though?

With a decidedly unladylike grunt, Andrea tossed the sheets to the side, and swung her feet over and onto the floor, bringing herself to an upright position. Silently, she swung both her arms up, trying to stretch the muscles in each of them. A horrible idea, she found out quite soon, as both arms were left singing and cringing in light pain. Surely, something like that should have been healed overnight, the cold was probably making her acting out of sorts. Resigning with the fact that both her arms were probably going to feel absolutely useless for the next couple of days, she let her feet drag her towards the bathroom.

At least she wouldn't take too long this morning.

Walking up the stairs was possible one of the most tedious parts of her day. Stairs during mid-day was fine ... but it was early, and incredibly chilly ... and last she counted, there were at least 25 steps, none that she could double step. Unable to suppress the full body shiver that overtook her body, the ashen-gray blonde tried to pull the scarf up higher, hopefully covering more of her neck, to prevent the most of the cold. In retrospect, she could have worn more, but surely, she'd regret wearing too many layers later in the day. Whether it be for temperature reasons, or first impressions.

Shaking herself from her thoughts as she reached the front door, Andrea gave a slight pause as she recognize the one sitting by the stairs, Kurtis, who was a regular sight by the stairs on most mornings, though perhaps he was occupied this morning with the boy who sat next to him. She'd greet him properly the next time she got to see him, she supposed as she left with the smallest of grins and a friendly wave. Shuffling inside along with the crowd, Andrea eventually found herself wandering on her own in the mostly empty halls of the music department. There were already sounds of others who had gotten here earlier, practicing hard already, probably in groups of their own.

Andrea cocked her head against one of the more familiar doors that she recognized, and hearing absolutely nothing on the other side, she grinned and turned the knob, walking into the empty room, Andrea almost hummed loudly, in approval, as she realized that the room was left almost in the exact same state last week. She was just incredibly thankful that nobody, teacher or student, had the bright idea of 'cleaning' the place up a bit. It was a bit messy, undoubtedly, the floors were covered in wires that were literally two loops away from becoming a death threat, or a serious health violation of some sort. It wasn't anything new though, and with practiced ease, Andrea stepped her way in and around the wires, reaching the keyboard that rested on it's own stand.

Taking a seat at the chair provided, with a quick stretching and flexing of her fingers, she set them gently on the pristine keys, the music and notes coming back to her easily, and without a moment of hesitation, she let herself loose on the keys. It was definitely different than her usual gentle, classical music, but here, she was learning with other music enthusiasts about all the other styles. Rock, Electra, Pop ... it was a blast, she only hoped that more could pop in and make an impromptu private performance of sorts.

Jared shuffled along the hallway with his head down, not because of low self esteem but to avoid making eye contact with anyone. He stopped at his locker and leaned against it heavily. Winter never failed to make him even more tired and less driven than he already was. It was almost a fact that he looked terrible, with bags underneath his eyes and terrible bed head. Pushing back from the cold metal of the locker, he opened it and grabbed what he needed for his first couple of classes. He balanced them strategically in his arms and turned on his heel, following the lockers to his first class.

Unfortunately keeping his head down meant he couldn't see the people around him, so it came as only a partial surprise when he walked right into some and watched all his perfectly stacked books topple to the ground. Jared looked up and offered the tall (and very handsome) young man a sheepish smile before kneeling down and beginning to gather his books back into a pile. He hoped the boy wouldn't take offense to his own quietness, otherwise he'd have to speak in order to set the record straight. Jared focused on the books on the ground, refusing to make eye contact with the boy.

@Joker880

Pearlene glanced at the girl who had sat beside her. She didn't know much about her. The young woman didn't seem very talkative, at least not in this class. She seemed more interested in the science than anything else. Pearlene couldn't blame her. There was something almost magical about observing the unknown. She was in love with it herself, although she would prefer to keep that hidden. She was already a bookworm, and she didn't want to seem even more nerdy. She admired the girl's passion, though. Rowan, was it? Yes, that sounded right. Pearlene hoped to be as fearless one day. @iiimee

-------

As the dark haired boy sat next to him and pulled out a cigarette, Kurtis felt his heart begin to race. He missed the rush of smoking; he had been completely sober for about four days now. The clicking of the lighter set his lungs ablaze almost as intensely as any cigarette could. He looked at the smoke longingly, completely unaware that he had been spoken to until he noticed the boy's expectant gaze. Shit, what had he said? Something about coming here - do you come here often, maybe?

Veiling his embarrassment, Kurtis laughed. "To school? Nah, I don't come here often. Today is a rare occasion." He grinned at the boy, trying to ignore the smoke trailing into the already grey sky.

@JohnNeko

It was all fun for Rowan in Chemistry- until she found out they needed partners to complete a packet together. She looked around- she barely knew anyone in this class, though everyone seemed to know her throughout the school, at least under the name "Lesbian Witch". She didn't know why, but somehow a rumor got started that she was a pagan, which was why the "witch" part had been added on to her classmates favorite slur. At first, she figured she could join the two other girls who decided to work together, since there was an odd number of students today, but before she could even say "hi" another girl walked up to them, which immediately followed by the girls giggling and pointing at some boy. Rowan rolled her eyes- they were only pretty faces anyway. Walking back to her desk, she looked at the girl next to her. She didn't have a partner, did she? Putting on her best smile, Rowan turned to face her. "Hi." she greeted, extending her hand. "You don't have a lab partner do you? I don't like this whole 'teamwork' thing, but I'd be willing to give it a try if you let me." Rowan was always told she was charismatic, though she never felt proud of her speaking abilities until now, when she finally got to use them. Maybe this time she'd actually make a friend, instead of another idiot she had to ignore? She doubted it would last long, but hey, it was worth a shot.

@oli

Seeing the smaller boy shift at the sight of his cigarette, he held it a bit further from him. "Sorry. My little brother doesn't like me smoking by him either. Just a habit I picked up." After taking another puff, he let the smoke slowly drift from the corner of his mouth, almost showing off. "But in that case, lucky me, huh?" One eyebrow quirked as he rested against the steps, more relaxed than he had been previously.

A girl looked over at them, giving a little wave before shyly going off, and Kayden couldn't help but feel a little annoyed at the harmless gesture. "I'm Kayden by the way." He introduced, holding his free hand out as a gesture to shake. He figured it was weird to just sit by a guy without introducing yourself, even if he was sort of easy on the eyes.

@oli

Having gotten everything taken care of, Avery left the teacher's lounge, stretching his arms upward as he walked down the halls. There were quite a few students by now, slamming lockers or catching up on the latest gossip trends. Then there was a messily vandalized bench with a lanky, ginger haired guy sitting on it.

With a smile, he walked right up to the bench and plopped down beside him rather unceremoniously. If he wasn't mistaken, the boy's name was... "Hey! It's Ripley, right?" Avery leaned forward, bangs getting into his face as he tried to get a look at the other's freckled face. Sometimes it was nice to talk to new people, though he knew his older twin wouldn't share that sentiment.

He rested his hand on his chin and waited to be noticed, or for some kind of reaction to come across the other's features.

@robbstark

Getting his single book for history out Arlo made his way to his first hour math class. He wasn't a fan of math no matter how good the teacher said he was. He was almost there when he felt something, or rather someone, collide into him. What the? Eyes narrowing in irritation Arlo huffed and turned just in time to see the one who hit him, a brown haired kid, dunk to retrieve his books. Feeling his temper flare Arlo paused before he could do anything and took a deep breath to calm himself. All the kid did was run into me. No reason to break his nose. Luckily for the kid they worked and he found himself calming down. Looking down he realized that if it got back to Kristine that he didn't help the kid pick up his books, even though he ran into Him, he would get a tongue lashing he huffed. Kneeling he began to help gather the books. "You should really watch out where your walking. "

@MrMister

The girl beside her spoke, and Pearlene couldn't help but glance around for a second, assuming that she was talking to someone else. Her deep brown eyes grew warm as she realised that Rowan was addressing her. "Yeah, I'm working alone right now. I'd be alright with partnering up." She stuck out her hand gently. "Thanks, Rowan." @iiimee

------------

"Oh, no, don't worry about it! I'm a smoker myself. It's just that my dad found out a few days ago and he took my cigarettes, and I'm sort of dying inside," Kurtis explained at the taller boy's words. He noticed the slight annoyance in the other's eyes as a girl walked by and he couldn't help but smirk. He was probably gay, then, if that was his reaction to girls. Me too, bud, Kurtis thought to himself.

"Hiya, Kayden. I'm Kurtis. Lovely to meet you." He pulled his beanie down over his ears, smiling crookedly at his new aquaintance. He stuck out his hand to take Kayden's, and he was a little surprised by how large the other's hand seemed to be in comparison to his own. @JohnNeko

Jared nodded quickly at the boys words before standing and balancing his books once more. However this time he had looked up and was focused on the other's features for the first time. He realized he looked a bit familiar but it was probably just because he'd seen him in the halls before or something like that, after all Jared wouldn't dare to forget a hunk like him. He wanted to apologize, but he simply couldn't will the words to form in his mouth. Instead he stood there awkwardly shifting his eyes from his books to the tall boys face, hoping he'd either dismiss him or walk away himself.

@Joker880

"Bye guys! Sis' is going to pick you up today, don't forget," Maxwell called after his three youngest siblings with a cheerful smile and a slight wave. the six year old triplets each turned to wave back as they entered their classroom, ready for another fun day of kindergarten. The older brother watched them disappear from his sight as he backed out of the hallway. Being the oldest student at the Salvarez house currently, Max was in charge of getting the triplets to school while his other younger sister made her own way to the middle school across the street from their elementary school. He didn't mind this so much, as he loved to spoil those little guys, but their was one small issue he had with escorting them to school each morning: Maxwell was always late for his own classes.

Unfortunately for Max, his siblings took forever to get ready in the morning, causing them to rush to their school and leaving no time for Max to spare in getting to his own school, which was six blocks away. The time on his old hand-me-down watch read 7:45, and first period began at 7:55. Here we go...

The teenager's smile did not falter as he weaved through the minuscule halls, but as soon as he had exited the building and was some 100 feet away, Maxwell broke out into a mad dash. He ran as fast as he could, dodging middle and elementary school students walking to school, dogs being walked, as well as any adults getting a morning run in before their nine to five. His bag bounced on his back and shoulders as he bolted down the sidewalks and cut through any lawns or backyards that would shorten his trip, haphazardly crossing the street in front of tired mothers who hadn't had enough coffee before driving their kids to school. While Maxwell had never approved of J-walking, he couldn't be late. Not today.

After what felt like an hour long, intense action movie starring Maxwell Salvarez, the male finally arrived at the front steps of the high school's entrance. Despite being a proficient athlete, the boy was doubled over, desperately clutching onto the railing as he tried to refill his lungs with a sufficient amount of oxygen. He barely registered the other students pushing past him, nonetheless the two sitting on the steps. Max looked up at them, trying to control any light-headedness and focus his vision. He moaned loudly- 7:52. "I'm not gonna make it!"

Not much of a talker is he. Arlo noticed when the boy simply nodded. Though then again am I any one to talk? When the other boy stood with all his books safely in his hands Arlo quickly noticed the awkwardness growing. Nodding at the boy he turned and began walking toward his classroom. He threw over his shoulder, "See you around kid."

@MrMister

Princeton had arrived somewhat late for school... again. He sat on the step outside of the school, knowing that he would probably be about 5 minutes late for his first class, unless he decided to take his time. That was seeming like a better option every second. He seemed to always be late for school, it seemed that he could wake up earlier and earlier but he would still be late.

He sat for a few minutes, debating whether or not to be extra late to first, or even skip it all together. He saw a boy sprinting up to the school, who stopped and attempted to catch his breath at the stair rail. "Hey, are you okay?"

@Nutter

Ripley startled at the boy who practically crash landed next to him, causing him to jolt and drop his book on his lap. He stared in confusion at the kid in silence,"Oh, you're talking to me?" He whispered, his eyebrows shooting up. "Erm, yeah, mate, that's me!" He awkwardly thumbed the worn pages on his book in his hand, scarcely making direct eye contact with the boy. Giving an embarrassed chuckle he asked softly," I'm sorry, but I can't recall your name, exactly?" He bit his bottom lip with nervousness, his soft voice conflicting with his harsh accent. He thought he recognized the other but he couldn't seem to recall the name. He looked about the same age, maybe he was in one of his classes? He never paid attention to most folks in his class, sitting off the the side and most likely ignoring the lesson to look out the window and daydream.

@JohnNeko

"Likewise." He let his hand fall when the other decided not to shake it, tapping his own leg to play it cool. "Don't mean to be the big bad wolf, but do you want a puff? Know I'd be pissed the hell off if my old man took my smokes from me." There wasn't time to light another, but he didn't mind sharing a few drags of his own. Call it Kayden's good deed for the day...or month.

The crowd coming up toward the building started thinning, most of the students already probably rummaging through their lockers in preparation for the first class of the day.

@oli

Unable to contain himself, Avery burst into a fit of giggles, patting Ripley on the back in a friendly manner. "Sorry if I ended up scaring you! I'm Avery Pryce. I sit behind you in English." He felt a little bad for startling him so badly, the other boy clearly more shy than he had thought. But even shy people like to talk sometimes, right? "So what are you reading anyway? You seemed pretty into the book." He peered over it again, starting from the top of one of the open pages to see if he could glean any information from the small parts that were shown to him.

@robbstark

Without anymore words, Rowan sat next to the girl again and opened up one of the school's extremely old and outdated textbook. Rowan's eyes scanned over the pages that were darkening with age but still retained some of their glossy feelings. Finally, she leaned back in her chair out of the disappointment she felt. They were reviewing the basics of a molecule again! With a frown on her face, she started filling in some of the info in their packet... only to realize this was supposed to be a partner project. "Sorry." she said, tilting the head to the side and smiling- a sincere one this time, though the expression still felt unnatural on her face. "I am a bit of an expert in this subject... Do you know anything about it, or did you not pay attention when you were younger like everyone else?" In Rowan's mind there was a bit of a test going on. Would she be honest or lie? It's not like Rowan automatically would consider her a liar if she claimed she did pay attention, but this packet would prove if she was any good at it or not.

@oli

"Huh?" Was Maxwell's intelligent response. He straightened so that he was standing upright and could actually see the owner of the voice. It took him a moment to register the boy's words, but he offered him a wide smile nonetheless as he began to climb the steps two at a time. "Me? I'm fine, but if I don't get to my math class within the next two minutes Mrs. Finnigan will give me Saturday detentions for the rest of the semester."

Max was lucky that his classroom was the first one on the school's upper level, a thirty second sprint from where he was standing. The Filipino boy figured he had another minute to spend with staircase-kid. "I'm Maxwell, call me whatever though. You are?"

@fairy boy

"Ah, that's no big deal, detentions can be fun if you make them." Princeton said, grinning devilishly. He was used to priding himself on being a good kid, because honestly, he was. All of his teachers loved him and he always got his work done on time. He was sweet and respectful and friendly. But that didn't mean he always followed the rules. In fact, he surely got away with more than he should have. It was only a matter of time before always turning up late to class caught up with him. "I'm Princeton by the way. It's nice to meet you Maxwell."

@Nutter

His eyes filled with energy at the mention of stealing a few drags from the larger boy's cigarette. "Oh, my god, you're an angel. You're literally an angel from heaven right now. Bless your soul," Kurtis stumbled over the words as he spoke, his voice light and textured. He cleared his throat. "I mean, thanks, if it's not too much trouble." He held out his fingers, hoping he didn't come across as if he were begging. @JohnNeko

----------

Pearlene narrowed her eyes at the girl. Has she always been this condescending? Maybe she had been. Pearlene wouldn't know, because she had never spoken much to Rowan before now, but she had not expected such brashness from the innocent looking young woman. Maybe working with her wasn't going to go as well as she hoped.

"Uh, I've read a bit on it, but I'm no expert. I know about as much as everyone else in the room," she answered, being as truthful as possible while trying to maintain a polite aura. It was an honours chemistry class after all, and even if it weren't, she would be there to learn anyway. @iiimee

Kasey Hame
Kasey was hiding in the library. One of her bullies had seen her and she just started to run, because she knew once she got caught. Kasey Hame will be no more. She sighs thinking about this morning. Her mom woke her up with her step brother who had to get up because he had to get to school early. So she got dressed in an band tee which was one about Panic in the Disco and dark blue washed out jeans with an black converse. She decided to go with no beanie today and an dark blue hoodie. Kasey ran downstairs and kiss her step dad goodbye along with her mom and jumped into her older brother's car. When she got to school, she decided to not attack back at the bullies but didn't tell her brother who would have probably hurt her for not protecting herself.

Kasey jumped out the car which made her bullies noticed her. Which lead her to hide in the library where she is pretty sure that her bullies don't even know exist. She hears the bell and groans. Kasey ran out the library door and quickly gets to her music class. Which she loudly fell on her face because she opened the door...and of course tripped. Kasey groans..yet again and says "Ow..." and looks up seeing the whole class look at her as she blushes

Nate Cole
Nate looks at her sister runs in school and chuckles "Weirdo" He mutters as he gets his bag and walks in the school. He woked up at 5 am this morning because he had to sign up for soccer. He put on his green plaid shirt with his dark grey pants. He decided to go without an snapback and just added his black leather jacket and green converse. He woke up his sister and kissed his step mom and dad goodbye. He had started his car when his sister jumped in. Which lead to her jumping up and running in school. He walked in the office and signed up for soccer then he made his way to Math Class.

Nate walks in class looking very confused and asked "This is the math class for Juniors right? Or did I walk into the wrong class again?" He hears the bell ring and he sighs as he begged for him to be in the right class in his mind

Sorry I haven't been on. I've been sick and didn't see the alerts. I hope I'm not too late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back