• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission PWYW Commissions (Limited)

Nihilum

HONEEEEYY? WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT?!
Having many medical problems right now. Not having many moneys coming in, however. Need a bunch of heart testing done that's going to make me a certified broke bitch. Thus, I will sell my dignity and offer PWYW commissions for a week or two. If the thread doesn't say 'closed', it's still open. Please read all the way.

Payment in USD through PayPal. Half-payment after the sketch, half-payment after the finished product. Turnaround of max 2 weeks. I draw furries, humanoids, and aliens. Better at women, though I can do men. No mechs, feral animals, or complicated backgrounds. I specialize in two styles; gritty semi-realistic and fluffy cute cartoony semi-realism. Make sure that any art you provide me with as a reference is yours. I do not work from stolen designs. Picrew, pinterest boards, and written descriptions are fine (written descriptions may not be 100% accurate, though.)

PWYW commissions start at a minimum of $25 to make it worth my time and yours. Rest assured that I don't do cheap crap like chibis or five second headshots, because that's just shady. You'll be getting a good deal. Please note that you won't get WIP updates with these - other than a basic idea of what you want, I hold the reins in PWYWs.

Alternatively, if you want just a regular commission for a set price, DM and ask for prices.

valentina2.pnghalfsiize.png

liky.pngvenusjelly2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back