• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern PW's Path! (Updated: Less Vague!)

Hello! One of the various paths I walk seems to have brought me here. How charming, how luxurious of a forum I've found... well, let me introduce myself! I am PathWalker, a boy who searches path upon path finding many good friends along the way! I say, you have quite sparked my interest. And I shall take it to the keyboard with an upbeat sense of glorious adventure. PM me, dear, and we shall begin our fitful and exciting brainstorming!

I have many ideas in store, dearies, and would be happy to share them with all of you! Should you rather not PM me, well, that's just dandy! We can talk it out right here if that so pleases you.

Ah, but sorry love, I don't roleplay anywhere but the PMs! Google Hangouts, if you insist, but I shan't step foot beyond that, love.

I've been informed that my pitch is a tad vague! The horror. Let me lay it out, like a soft rug over beautiful hardwood:
I want to roleplay! I need a partner. I prefer MxM, and I want you to come prepared with an idea. Have a craving you've just been itching to satisfy? Well, I'll help you out with that. I'm just a simple man with simple desires.

Congrats. You made it through PW's forum path.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back