• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe

" i dont know if or how long this would work guys but i am going to try to form a barrier around all of us. Dont move cause i can barely concentrate on it." Yui says as water moves around all five of them. Slowly raising into a dome shape. This was easily the largest barrier.

"OK, FOCUS ON WHAT IT'S LIKE NOT BEING... WHATEVER YOU ARE RIGHT NOW. UNLESS YOU'RE ALWAYS THIS LOUD, THEN WE'LL GET YOU HEARING AIDS AFTER THIS BATTLE'S OVER." Bam, another flurry of knifes at the yoma, they hone in like a swirl of technicolor madness around the blank white (?) void that everyone's fighting in. Her gaze sharpens in* on Yui, "Thanks!"

*it's knife to meet you.

Katja really wondered how they would every beat what was coming if one Yoma took everyone in the city, or almost everyone. The Yoma might be getting stronger but also to katja it seemed like everyone else was getting weaker as well or at least they were completely invective as if they forgot the extent of their powers. Still while normally she wouldn't care about how long it took to kill one yoma she had a movie to get to with Yui.

" While normally I would not like to do this due to the lack of seeds, I have a date to return to ." Katja said dismissing her servants and instead focusing on the huge bat like yoma and once again she formed a rift inside it and tore the yoma apart from the inside bisecting the creature like she had the tree. " If I am going to have to do this for every fight I hope you will all give me extra seeds" she said actually sounding faintly annoyed as the yoma became a cut up flow that gave out 3 seeds.

"Cool!" Max yelled, her hearing already beginning to return. "Hey Tsubaki! If you can speak better than I can, tell them the news!"

"Date! What date are you talking katja? Are you going to meet a guy?" Yui says oblivious to katja meaning was directed to her. Yui looks at the girl closely. " hey i think i know you but it been awhile."

"And there go our five seconds of fame..." Hua sighs in slight annoyance, and jumps through the water shield, rebounding off the buildings to pick up the seeds in the air, catching them upside down. You could've just left, you know. She lands, facing Yui, and nods. "It's been a while since I've seen any of you! And you've also gathered some new recruits, huh?"

Katja didn't hear Yui's comment on the date as she watched Hua steal what were her seeds. The others had been useless so both seeds where hers to Katja if they could have hurt the bat then she would be more geard towards giving them to others.

" Give me my seeds" Katj said to Hua not at all caring about what was going on she was going from one goal to the next " You all did nothing so you deserve nothing " She said as there was not room for argument to her.

"Stop fighting and take mine. Katja it was her distraction that gave me time to put up a barrier." Giving katja two of the grief seeds from last night. "It been three months. I met tsubaki, you, and katja during that time. Max is fairly new for us. Kyubey ask that me and katja train tsubaki and max."

Thanks to her eardrums being ruptured, Tsubaki had lost any semblance of balance effectively putting her out of the fight. The disadvantage to close range weapons was you needed to maneuver around you opponent, dodge attacks and land your own. Kind of hard to to when you can't stand. Thankfully though, magical girls healed far faster than a normal human and seeing as how this wasn't anywhere near as bad as having holes punched through her body she was already beginning to recover. Even though her ears were still ringing something fierce, she'd managed to hear Max's request. "Alright, hopefully I'm not talking too loudly given I can't even hear myself think." Her voice was only slightly louder than her regular speaking volume. "So we all know the Beltane's coming. Big powerful tree-like Yoma, gonna be a complete bitch to kill, heart gives a wish, etcetera, etcetera." Tsubaki kind of waved her hand as she spoke about the Beltane. "So yes, technically we could use the heart to wish Kyubey's quota full. But there's an option without and karmic backlash. We give Kyubey the heart just like we would a grief seed. The energy from that alone could potentially be enough to fill the incubator's quota. And if it doesn't, then the worst case scenario would be just 10 more years of magical girls." Tsubaki couldn't help but grin as she spoke. "The end's actually in sight! We could actually stop this soon."

Hua glances over at Tsubaki, ignoring Karcen's outright nasty and uncaring request. "Well, that sounds... Great. But will our contract be let free? And what's karmic backlash? The answer to our wishes?"

"I would love not to hunt yoma, but i also love my powers. In many ways we are super heroes." Yui says trying to act older around the other girl. Although she had more training as a magical girl than everyone but katja. She still feels she treated as a child.

" You are forgetting one thing a quota is a minimum to be done before quitting something you have to make" Katja said knowing that there was very little chance that after the quota was full they would be released and in truth she was.... slightly afraid, yes that was the right word at the prospect of losing what she called her purpose in life . " I also do not think Kyubey would release the contracts or that the release would go how we want with him" She said though now she did have time to answer another question that had been asked that had been odd as Katja had been sure Yui had been the one to ask her out. " And to clarify my date is with you Yui, I believe we have done shopping and we were going to catch a movie" She said

Hua cheers up a little at the idea of them being heroes, and lightly tosses all 3 seeds to Katja. "So I'm going to guess the sudden increase in witch sightings has been due to this large tree thing coming at us then?" There is no possible way that the mother of all these stupid pollen-makers is coming at us. No way. Also, I don't think mr floppy ear cat will let us ever live normally again. No chance in hell... Still. Hua calls out for Kyeuby in her mind, hoping that it'll show up.

Max's hearing, like Tsubaki's, was mostly restored now. "Ugh!" She said, still a bit louder than normal but fine enough. "Yeah, no, we'll still be magical girls." Max popped her neck. "But no one else will have to be, which is the important part."

" And then we will all die within a year of the quota " Katja says realizing if no new magical girls were made then kuybey would likely not be making any new yoma meaning they could not cleanse their gems. " I once asked Kyubey what happened to girls that stopped working and he told me magic accumulates no matter what and we all know when the gem goes black you die , with no yoma to kill we couldn't cleanse the gems" She said almost as if she didn't want the system to end, but in truth she was just presenting facts or so she thought.

Tsubaki shifted, glancing at Yui. "I wouldn't say we're superheroes . . . not that we're exactly the villains either. More like anti-heroes?" Her crimson gaze shifted to Max to see if she'd agree. "While naturally I don't really want to die, if it means no more contracts and that the incubators can leave earth alone . . . well, I'll just have to accept it."

KageYuuki said:
Tsubaki shifted, glancing at Yui. "I wouldn't say we're superheroes . . . not that we're exactly the villains either. More like anti-heroes?" Her crimson gaze shifted to Max to see if she'd agree. "While naturally I don't really want to die, if it means no more contracts and that the incubators can leave earth alone . . . well, I'll just have to accept it."
Max shook her head. "I'd say magical girls are heroes. If anyone's the anti-hero here, it's myself and the incubators." She sighed. "We'd not simply be saving the lives of many girls across the world, but be contributing to the continued survival of the universe." She sighed. "Besides, we're magical girls. We're gonna die young either way. Might as well go out saving the universe, right?"

" You should know more than anyone this doesn't actually change anything, being killed doesn't save anyone it doesn't really stop the end of the universe next time the incubators feel like it they will start this over on another world or even here " Katja said explaining this was no glorious death there was no such thing as that there was just a death and the continuation of a cycle when things got close. " You aren't saving anyone do not try to fool yourself into thinking so especially for someone who nearly destroyed the world"

Tsubaki shot Katja a cold look, "If you want to believe you've done all of this for nothing, then fine. But at the very least we'll be staving off the end of the universe for several hundred or even thousand of years."

Max pointed at Tsubaki. "There. Of course it isn't going to stop the end of the world. But it'll postpone it for awhile. That means that many less magical girls." She shrugged. "We can't save everyone, but five-" she looks at Hua. "Er, six lives for millions is just fine. Greater good, right?" Max sighed. "Besides, we need to stop the Beltane regardless. And wishing it away will be karmic debt down like nothing else. The only way to permanently help the incubators would be to wish away entropy, and the karmic debt for that would-" she paused.

Tsubaki shifted a little, watching as Max came to an abrupt stop at the thought of using a wish to end entropy. "I'm just going to venture a guess and say the karmic debt will only leave us with something worse than entropy. We'll probably be back at square one, or worse."

" destroy the universe" Katja said finish off what would happen should they get rid of entropy. " The greater good is a good idea but flawed easily twisted to mean anything are you really that willing to die a slow death you can do nothing to prevent?" Katja asked sounding oddly emotional for the situation though there was a coldness to her voice. " Though this is all assuming Kyubey stops at his quota do you really think he would settle for the minimum?"

Max nodded. "I don't care. Even if he doesn't stop, then the universe survives longer. I'm but one human being in a giant universe. I'm more than willing to die. It won't be slow though, I assure you." Max grinned, though there was a great sorrow behind it. "I won't let it come to that."

Hua sighs, and closes her eyes."Can someone fill me in on this, because all I'm hearing is a lot of talk about physics, quotas, and the end itself, along with something about moralistic maytaring?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back