Publish,Perish,Repeat!

Tardy Grade

The Page Turner
Rules:

Simple as can be! :3

Name three things that count of any of the above mentioned tags (No songs or musicals) that you have liked and would love to see more of, see stopped or removed and wouldn't mind giving them a chance to do over. Give a reason if you feel like.

Don't comment on posts you disagree with. If you agree then just like their comment and if not ignore it.
Don't counter argue someone's post but feel free to use the same 'intellectual property' with your own reasoning behind why you placed it under any of the three headings.

Publish: Firefly. (More seasons please ;-; )
Perish: Wolverine Origins. (For sooo many reasons)
Repeat: War of the worlds. (I liked the book and the original movie when I first saw it. The modern remake fell short by a wide margin and I think it could be done much more justice now. I would love a 'Cloverfield'-esque experience.)

Publish: A Dangan Ronpa 2: Goodbye Despair anime.

Perish: Steven Universe.

Repeat: The Paper Mario franchise during the time of Paper Mario: Sticker Star's release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Publish: Baccano (Anime;More Rail tracer :3)

Perish: 50 Shades of grey/gray(?) (People tell me the second book is better or something but it's too late for that :D )

Repeat: Fantastic Four (But under Marvel this time ;-;)

Publish: Person of Interest. That had a horrible ending.

Perish: The 3rd Hobbit Movie. Just a giant battle, with almost zero plot whatsoever.

Repeat: Once Upon a Time.

Publish: yuri on ice!! (i appreciate beautiful men dancing effortlessly.. that's what i do) 

Perish: between (a Netflix original that pissed me off lmao)

Repeat: the carrie diaries (she was strong, she was passionate.. she filled my heart with good feelings, but she only had two seasons)

Publish: Undergrads(2001) (A short run at an animation aimed at the go-betweeners and the change their lives undergo as friends)(Funny but a bit cliched)

Perish: My little pony (... what? ... I just don't like it : d )

Repeat: Constantine(Movie) (Nothing against Keanu but I want the same actor who did the TV show justice to reprise his role in a feature length movie)

Publish Teen Titans, it was amazing, and simply way ahead of its time. I wouldn't mind another one like it.

Perish On the contrary, Teen Titans Go is actually really funny and humorous from time to time, but it was basically an F-YOU to DC fans when they expected the third season of Young Justice, but instead got this crap. Thank God that they YJ is finally going to come back.

Repeat Kung Fu Panda 3 was awesome and we all know that. In terms of effects and absolute coolness it was above the first, but it will forever be in the shadow of the second in my opinion. It wasn't a satisfying conclusion to me at all, I'd love to see them try again though.

@Mathias No Bias

Am I getting the use of the words right?

This was my impression:

Publish = Continue (if it ended), Publish (if it was scrapped)

Perish = Get rid of 

Repeat = Watch all over again

Publish: Death Note or Puella Magi Madoka Magica (both need more more more)

Perish: Sailor Moon (yuck so bad, kill it!)

Repeat: Death Note (yeah, I honestly don't really like it now that
Light isn't Kira anymore
)

Publish: Invader Zim (Wacky and weird in the most interesting ways. Bring me another! ; -; )Perish: Son of the Mask. ( The fist mask movie had some old age appeal even though it deferred from the more gory comic.This sequel suffers from no such good traits)Repeat: Avatar the Last Airbender (Movie) (I mean ... what the fuck?) (We know it has a good enough story and the technology to do it justice definitely exists so please do it right a second time)

Publish: Person of Interest. That had a horrible ending.

Perish: The 3rd Hobbit Movie. Just a giant battle, with almost zero plot whatsoever.

Repeat: Once Upon a Time.
Truthpost on the second one.

I'd like to see more Hunter x Hunter (2011). Pleeeeease, even if you just add like optional fluff or something.

What I don't want to see any more of is SAO. Episodes 1-4 were decent, but that's out of fifty. And the only time fluff works is when you're actually emotionally attached to the characters.

I want to see a Death Note remake. Simply because we could do even better with 2017 animation.

Idk man ... I just sorta want them to go back in time and undo the second half of it. That'll do donkey... that'll do.
I actually enjoyed the second half.
It definitely wasn't as good, but it kind of put in a change of pace that, while not drastic, actually freshened it up a little.

Maybe this time they could have Light win, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back