Public Newsletter Nominations: May

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
Welcome to the public newsletter nomination thread! Before posting, please read through the nomination guidelines:

Discussion Guidelines: Threads nominated for the discussion feature, the character feature, and forum game feature must be no older than one month (created before March 1st). Threads nominated for art features must be last active within the past 3 months (last posted on January 1st or earlier). You may not nominate your own work, staff affiliated work, or Helper affiliated work for either of these features.

All nomination procedures and rules are explained within the guides above. You may submit nominations by posting in this thread or by using our Google form.

Please post here or PM with any questions. :)

Nominations will be accepted until April 20th @11:59 PM EST.

I nominate • Hell• City • by TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit . Its an amazingly well thought out roleplay with tons of awesome characters and story settings. I love how the characters interact with each other in a way that shows that they have history together, clashes both their different personalities, and adds to the main plot and drives it forward. The content that all the members of this roleplay post is detailed and story driven, while simultaneously having about three or four subplots and involve different members and their characters. Another thing that i really love about this roleplay is the diversity of genre's that it could be put under. it has action, adventure, horror, romance, sci-fi, fantasy, and may more themes that all blend together so well. Well, i hope you check it out and bring some attention to this amazing roleplay that i am proud to be involved in​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back