• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Psychotic Love

M A C E

჻¨·Hitta Mig·¨჻

eUlcH.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I really just want more normal people before we start. Everyone made killers.

Aye, that is true. But can you blame them? It's a little more fun to be a murderer than to be a normal guy like myself, but I enjoy it.

Hey, sorry for being so impatient, but what about when there's four killers and four normals? That sounds like a good starting point.

EDIT: I'll assume you liking the post means it's a good idea.

Another movie, another dream. Maybe afterwards I'll be posting. Gotta see. Its 12:38 am here now. Sooo... Gotta see if I want to sleep after the movie or not. C ya.

Tracking.

Hello everyone. I'm no social butterfly or anything but I'm here if anyone wants to interact, you know?

I'm Sleipnir, I like to put facets of myself all my characters. For example, Seven's love of backpacking and hiking are from me; all her Philmont stories are mine. Philmont's a large scout ranch similar to a national park where Boy Scouts and venture scouts go to do backpacking trips in the New Mexico mountains, ten or more days straight.

As for Bael, his moodiness was spawned by my own last year at school. His affinity for history comes from me, and the lighthouse thing — well, that's kinda complicated. I love lighthouses. I have a statuette of one of Michigan's southern lighthouses in my room and another one (that I've been chasing for over a year!!) on the way. But his working in a lighthouse didn't necessarily come from that. He was inspired by an abandoned lighthouse. My love for lighthouses happened simultaneously as the inspiration for Bael.

Anyway yeah

Nice to meet everyone.

She could have first hour with Bael and Seven, since the others have math. Then we both have someone to interact with.

Sleipnir said:
She could have first hour with Bael and Seven, since the others have math. Then we both have someone to interact with.
Where are they ATM? I could search the post and read it, but you could just tell me...

They went to their class room. Currently around the middle of the room, and I have not named their teacher :P the class is history.

So I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda impatient and there's definitely spots in my last couple posts for people to repky

Sleipnir said:
So I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda impatient and there's definitely spots in my last couple posts for people to repky
I don't really know what to say ATM, I'll wait till I find a post happening that inspires me.

@XxBouncy BunnyxX Hey, I assume it's because you're using a dark theme, but maybe use a darker shade of yellow for text? ^^' It may be because I'm using a white background but I'm having trouble reading your dialogue.

Woops, sorry...I have a habit of using light font colors with a light background, for some reason....Yeah, I'll fix it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back