• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Psych Hospital RP

shanbutt

mudpie

EastHaven Psychiatric Hospital for the Mentally-Ill.

Welcome.

EastHaven Psychiatric Hospital for the Mentally-Ill is a long-term residence medical center for those suffering from debilitating mental health issues. The hospital ensures that your friends and family will be in the safest care possible for them, while working to treat their mental illness accordingly. All doctors, therapists, counselors, social workers, and psychiatrists work together to ensure that our patients will be treated with the upmost care. Our health care ensures that patient safety is the most crucial part to how our medical center functions. EastHaven accepts patients all hours of the day, every day of the year.

The adolescent unit houses teenagers aged 11 - 19 years old. This roleplay revolves around the patients and staff of the residential adolescent unit of EastHaven.

I was hoping to start an RP based off of this. It would be a reboot, of course, as I had already had an RP with this lore. However, that one died and I wanted to get another one going. You wouldn't have to have been in the original RP to join this one. Please comment if you find this interesting. Thanks! :-)

If you find this interesting.

Oh, I'm only kidding. You got someone interested as a patient over here! Sucks to hear that the original died out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back