• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran HSHC (Still Accepting)

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
(Yay, the first post emerges. Remember, if you need to direct any dialogue or actions towards someone, please tag them at the lower left. Thank you!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seemingly trying his best to blend into the background the blonde boy looked up from his book from where he sat curled up on the red sofa in the back of the room at his fellow classmate as she made her loud entrance. Holding in a wince from her loud voice, necessary as it was, as she began her speech he set aside the book he had been reading, making a mental note to finish it soon, and turned his full attention onto Rikako. By now he was aware that it was best to pay attention to any plans concerning the club unless he wants to get an embarrassing role in a theme day or misses something important and embarrasses himself. Both of which he could do without. If only for his pride.

“Alright, team! This is it…the beginning of the school year and we have all these great themes. As a group, we all agreed on Alice and Wonderland as the opening ceremonial celebration to welcome the other kids to Ouran!”

Qurking a brow he remembered that particular conversation. Especially the ridiculous or hilerious ideas some if his friends had given. The Alice and Wonderland idea had certainly been rather tame in comparison. Though he had to admit some might have been embarrassing if they had been done but they would have no doubt been rather fun. The sides of his mouth rose up in a small fond smile at the memory as he returned his attention to reality as Rikako began talking again.

“Okay, I’m taking dibs on the characters. Choose whoever and remember, you need to stay in character. You can alter the costume and the personality a bit as well. What do you all say?”

His smile turned into a frown as he realized he would have to choose a character. He hadn't really thought on it when they decided on the theme since he had just been relieved that everyone had finally agreed on a theme. Fingers curling into his pants, wrinkling them as they formed into fist, he bit his lower lip lightly in thought.

I don't want to be a loud active character as that goes against my true nature which means that the main characters like the Cheshire, mad hatter, or white rabbit is a no go. Yet, I do not want to choose a character that others are rather unfamiliar with, or don't remember. What with them only being featured briefly in the books or updated version of the movie. So no dodo bird. Besides the costume for that would probably be revolting or complicated to pull off. Basically I need a quiet well known character that doesn't do much.

Head tilting to the right slightly he realized that only one character fit his desires. Absalom the caterpillar. He was a very well known character who was known for his quiet selectively spoken nature. The costume itself wouldn't be difficult to make or pull off and his attitude matched Yuuki's enough that he knew he could pull it off. His decision was made.

Releasing his bottom lip, as his mouth curved back up into a smile, he absently ran his hands over his pants to get the wrinkles out as he focused his green eyes back onto Rikako. His decision made he began speaking. His voice was soft but he knew it could be heard by all. "If you don't mind Kuraishi-san I would like to reserve the role of Absalom the caterpillar. "

Oh yah, this boys name is Yuuki Kurosaki. He is currrently the quiet shy type of the host club as dubbed by their customers and those he calls friends. Yet, besides the initial embarrassment of being called such he finds he is actually proud of being part of the club. Even if he discovered it by accident and it sometimes tires him out or leaves him being embarrassed. The knowledge that he sometimes helps others or makes others feel good about themselves is reward enough. Focusing his eyes on his lap where his hands were curled he waited for a response.

Hopefully another doesn't want the role. I don't know if I have it in me to fight for it.

"Oh how pleasant. Yuuki, I can just see it now...a cute plumpy caterpillar with your adorable face poking out of it. Alright, I am hence forth putting his life into your soul, or whatever."

His smile grew slightly as the response he hoped for hit his ears. Though the thought of wearing the outfit she described made them lower back down and resist shivering in revulsion. What an embarrassing outfit. Lifting his eyes he looked at his fellow host members and tried to distract himself from the horrific thought by trying to guess which role would be perfect for everyone.

Matt would be perfect for the Cheshire cat. Especially with his love for pranks and Hotaru would be good fo the door mouse. If only because she could pull off the outfit. As for Rikako she would be wonderful in any role she could be active in but the best would be the hatter, Cheshire, or Alice. Even one of the queens would be great for her. The others he decided as he looked at them were more difficult to decide. Well, besides Liliana who would be awesome as the adorable white rabbit hands down. Yumi and Seto are different stories. Yumi, he guessed, could pull off the red queen since she doesn't let other push her around and Seto could be her king.

The thought instantly made his smile widen once more and he found he was able to relax as all thoughts of the costume vanished from his mind. Definitely an interesting couple. Grabbing his book he began reading Once more keeping an ear out to see if his guesses were correct. Let's see just how well he knew his fellow host members.

Dark hair rustled, as the boy sat back in the red velvet chair placed strategically in the back of the host club room. Here, it seemed to be quieter, darker, and out of sight. Usually, at least. His headphones sat atop his head, playing classical rock in his ears. It seemed nothing fun was to happen, that is, of course, before the oh so wonderful manager entered the room.

Her high pitched voice broke through the music barrier, and words she said leaked in, spoiling his music. The boy sighed, looking down and turning up the volume in his iPod. When her voice was drained from his ears, a smile crossed his face. Thank God that tortured over. He relaxed back into his chair, letting the cushion envelope him in comfort. He knew he should have probably been listening, but after he heard 'Alice' and 'theme,' he thought it best to just ignore whatever's happening.

Frankly, he wasn't a huge fan of the host club. He was recruited, and then his father got excited. His little by could make friends! Mathias couldn't help but scoff. Though, thinking back, it's not too bad now. He gets a comfy place to relax. He sighed, resting his head on his hand and shutting his eyes. He could get someone to catch him up in whatever he misses. At the moment, it's not that important to him...

Sitting in the back of the room a brown haired pale boy constantly pondered what kind of character he would be. During the decision process for the theme he was fairly neutral towards the subject. Most of the people were arguing at the time so he thought he would stay out of it. However in retrospect maybe he should have picked something with less talkative characters. But now needed to pick a good character and fast.

He simply sat in his chair pondering the possibilities, attempting to calculate each possible outcome. Definitely not the mad hatter, that was a energetic and popular character defiantly not for him. Same for the chessere cat. Maybe one of the rabbits? He did always like them. The white rabbit might not be to hard to pull off. Besides the rabbits famous quote he was never to significant to the story. The costume wouldn't be very hard ether. Sure he would to have to talk a fair amount but that was already part of being the in the host club.

"Hey um kurashi? Do you mind if i be the white rabbit?" He said in a monochrome voice.

The boys name was Seto Kunda Who was deemed by the club as a "Robotic Emotinless type". He didnt really mind it though. After all he knew he really was like a robot in a sense so why be offended?

@TheWretchedEgg

Mathias had his eyes shut, a small smile on his face as he listens to the music. It was relaxing. Then he had that strange feeling. The one people get when they're alone in the dark. Like eyes, staring from the shadows. Watching, waiting. Stalking, waiting to strike. He shivered, frowning. The music would no longer drown out this feeling. It was unnerving, his hair was on end and standing. Goosebumps covered his arms, and he finally opened his eyes. That feeling would just not go away!

He scanned over the room. His own eyes finally falling on others. Rikako. Damn. He sighed, removing his headphones. There's always someone around to spoil his fun. He sat up and put his headphones back into his messenger bag before casually looking over. He sighed, and smirked, "Oh, I'm just so sorry. Was I doing something wrong?" His tone was dry and sarcastic, showing how much he knew he was doing something she didn't like. He knew Rikako hated when people didn't listen. She would most likely try to punish him. He scoffed, like that would ever happen. He kicked back in his chair again, glaring straight back at her.

@TheWretchedEgg

~ Rai and Rei Fukui ~

The bang of a binder against the glass table near the front of the room temporarily stole Rai and Rei's attention away from their one-on-one discussion, and quickly, two sets of gold and dark almond eyes fastened on the club leader's short form with evident curiosity as to what she had to say. The more feminime twin between the two rested her head on the males broad shoulder, her slender fingers brushing a stray auburn hair away from her forehead. Rikako Kuraishi's speech begin, and the twins were unsurprised to hear and see the usual overly-animated expressions, as well as the overly pitched voice that practically forced even the heaviest sleeper to pay attention. Exchanging glances of amusement as the speech slowed to a pause, the twins eyes quickly darted back to one another, for a moment only staying in contemplative silence. Rai's lips parted in preparation of speech as she lifted her head from her twins shoulder.

"I suppose we'll have to temporarily put off plans for the you-know-what." the girl intoned, stealing a glance at the club leader inconspicuously.

"I suppose." Rei echoed, leaning back into his seat as a thoughtful gleam lit up his dark eyes. "what character would you want to be, sis?"

"I dunno."

"I think we should be the Cheshire cat, what do you think?" hopeful gaze focused on his sisters gold one. Before a response could be issued from Rai's lips, anothers softer, though assertive voice broke the silence, and both twins eyes fell on the usually quiet figure of Yuuki Kurosaki.

"A caterpillar?" Rei spoke to his twin though his voice had risen to a volume fitting for the others to hear as well. "I suppose we don't want to be caterpillar do we?"

A soft chuckle was issued from Rai's lips as a mischievous smile upturned her lips. "A costume as large as that one would incredibly hard to procreate, or even acquire would it not, brother?"

"Maybe, you could volunteer some help to him, sis."

"I don't see why not."

Both eyes fell on Yuuki, awaiting an answer.

Yuuki glanced up from his book as he heard the word "caterpillar" wondering if someone was talking about his costume. He had just began to get lost in it once again as things seemed to pass smoothly. Finding the twins staring at him he arched a brow toward them. What did they want?

Eyes narrowing he looked down at his book as he went over the conversations his brain had picked up. Seto and Mathias spoke then.. Oh yah! The twins volunteered to help him with his costume. Looking back at them he felt a smile form upon his lips. He had a soft spot for his fellow host club members especially the twins who often entertained him with their pranks. After all as long as no one was hurt where was the harm? Nodding he decided if they would like they may help him even as plans for the costume began to form. "If you would like to then I see no reason why not. "

Azalea

Roxie kicked the door open with her foot. She walked in and noticed them starring. "What?" She said with a attitude. She walked over and sat down. "So what boring things are we talking about today?"

@anyone

A girl with salmon pink hair sat quietly on the red velvet seats, her main priority at the moment was the box was Pockys she had been munching on for the past who knows how long. She had been listening to the conversation of who would be who in the Alice in Wonderland theme, although she didn't know much of the characters or roles they played in the story.

Pondering on who to be or more importantly, which character got to eat the most snacks, she dully stared at the ground and thought about the subject, munching on a stick like some type of gerbil or hamster eating lettuce. Perhaps it would be better to ask of the characters rather than to dress up without knowing much at all. Raising her hand slightly, no higher than her head, she waited for Rikako to call her before asking since she had no intention of being loud or outspoken. She didn't care much for whether she looked cute or not, she just wanted snacks.

This little pink haired girl was Karuta Roromiya, a sophomore who's main goals in life was to snack and eat. Although joining the host club wasn't something she intended to do in the beginning, she was first offered to join but got persuaded with all the little treats that served.

Kata, a normal student, came into the club room. She happened to be dragging her brother Axl into the room. Axl was the strong silent type. He wasn't usually late for meetings so this occorance was rare. Kata hoped that No one was looking at her. She could feel herself blush at the thought. Please don't be looking at us. Please don't be looking at us. She thought to herself as she stared at her feet. Axl remained behind her looking around the room nonchalantly.

Mathias smirked. He could practically see the annoyance around her. He found so much fun in this, and she just made it so easy! This proved once again, that annoying the sweet old host Rikako was far more entertaining than listening to music. He brought up a hand and oh so innocently waved. His smirk never left his face, and he kicked back in his chair with his feet propped up on the desk in a manner that shouted 'I don't care.'

Though, he is curious. What could he be- when the time comes that he would be forced to choose. Maybe the Cheshire Cat. That'd be fun. Or perhaps the mad hatter. It would be more than fun to act insane. He brought himself back down to earth when a very annoyed girl yelled. He scoffed, "Must you be so loud...um..." Roxane? Roxie? Oh whatever. He never bothered to learn names. Besides the necessary that is.

He sighed, "Can I just leave? Obviously we won't get anything done."

@TheWretchedEgg

Roxie was all ready irrataed looks over at Mathis. "It's Roxie! Jeez." She crossed her arms. She still had no idea what the hell was going on and no one was answering. She turned her head to the window thinking about other things.

Placing down her hand back onto her lap, "I don't really know much about Alice in Wonderland.. Perhaps you could choose for me.. or give me your opinion on which I would best be.." Karuta's voice was calm and soft, somewhat like the clouds in the sky. As a child, she never read children's books and they weren't read back to her either. Instead she just read business or cooking books since those were the only ones stocked on her shelf. Karuta never understood what she was missing out, they were just fairy tales that would never come true and that's what she believed.

Mathias snickered quietly to himself, "I'm sure you'd love me as Alice~" His voice was light and teasing, though the undergone had a strange seriousness to it. He brought up one of his toned legs and placed it on the table, his hand sliding up his calf in a mocking sexy action as he spoke, "You'd love to see more of my sexy legs in that dress~" He went quiet when Karuta spoke. Eyeing the host president to try and catch her reaction.

Frankly, he would be a fine Alice. Sure. Alice is a girl, but blue always looked great on him! And if the dress is form fitting, he could show off his good figure he worked the whole summer on obtaining. He chuckled to himself, Though, I'd never lose my dignity to be caught in a dress.

Axl sighed and sat down. He was just listening to what everyone was talking about. He didn't care what character he was given, and honestly couldn't think of one he'd be good at. Was there a quiet character in Alice in Wonderland? He frowned as he thought about the characters he knew. He could be a card of hearts. He looked up at everyone and spoke up, "I'll be a card."

Kata didn't know whether she should leave, or not. She wasn't a part of the club, but Axl wanted her to stay close to him. She felt awkward as they spoke of their plans, and hoped that they didn't mind her here.

Yuuki looked at the others as he waited for the twins to respond listening to them banter. Everyone quiet lively today, he noted curiously. Though he found he was happy to hear the normally silent Karuta speak. Listening to her he thought of a couple of things that would suite her. There weren't many though he had to admit. "If I may the white queen or the white rabbits maid Mary Ann would suit Karuta. She is only mentioned when the rabbit mistakes Alice for her so her personality isn't a factor. Neither is her looks really."

Axl noticed how Rikako got that look in her eyes that meant she's up to something. She had been looking over at him so he hoped that he wouldn't be the victim this time. He liked Rikako, she was cute and fun and always did what was best for the club. He admired that. He just wasn't good at showing it. He waited to see what her plan was. And again hoped it didn't involve him in a bad position.

Mathias rolled his eyes, sitting back and looking around the room. It's not like he hated the host club. Personally, and very secretly, he enjoyed it. He liked the attention and the way the desperate girls just through themselves at his feet. Additionally, his title practically gave him permission to pull pranks. Everyone in the club were nice enough, even. They were never really that mean to him, though not many tried to befriend him either. Though he was fine with that, too. Having friends only meant getting hurt. He pulled himself from his thoughts. Deciding to participate in the conversation. Mainly just to spite Rikako as he was supposed to 'shush up.'

"I say we should get the main characters down before we get the non-main ones. The twins could be Twiddledee and Twiddledum." After all, they'd just be oh so cute in matching outfits. He heard the sarcasm in his thoughts.

@TheWretchedEgg

Axl stood up and went over to Rikako. "What do you think I would be good at? I'm not sure..." he said in his deep voice while standing close to her. His eyes were focused solely on her.

Iak was seated next to Mathias, as per usual, and wasn't really paying much attention to Rikako. Instead his focus was on Mathias and imagining him in a dress with a small smirk on his face. Now that would be something Iak thought to himself before he quickly turned his attention back to Rikako and said "what's the problem with Mathias being Alice...I for one would personally enjoy it". Iak's voice showed he was joking around yet he had a devilish smirk on his face.

Yuuki's smile turned slightly mischievous as he tuned back into the conversation. Mathias in a dress? Now that would be a sight to see. He didn't mind Mathias but even he would help this idea come true.

Biting his lip to keep in his giggles as ideas came to mind for the dress. Mathias would definitely prove to be a hilarious Alice. Once he calmed down Yuuki finally spoke trying to keep the humor from his voice. "I would personally make the dress."

Seto heard the others as the talked about putting Mathias in a dress. However the other students seemed to have some starnge tone in their voice. Seto however decided that he should just go with what the others were saying. After all he didn't want to seem weird and maybe Mathias would look good in the dress. But that wouldn't be all he would need would it? Seto raised his hand nervously and asked "If we him in a dress wouldn't he need a wig or something to look more like Alice?" He put it down quickly afterwards. Hopefully he didn't make himself look stupid.

Mathias gasped, gagged, and scowled at everyone around him. Traitors! Every single one of them! Him, in a dress? I mean sure, he knew he's hot as hell. But no! He refused! He would not degrade himself in such a fashion! Especially not in a wig. What if his bother saw? No. He couldn't. He shot everyone a glare, and if looks could kill they'd be dead a thousand times over. Perhaps even a million. He stood slowly, keeping himself cool, composed, and dangerous. His tone was low, venemous, "As pretty as I am," he looked up, passing his gaze over every person staring his way, "I happen to disagree. I believe a girl should be Alice." He stared straight at Rikako, "I'm not fit for the job. Sadly, no boobs." That would be his argument. Alice has boobs. He doesn't. Perhaps if he had boobs life would be easier. Easier to convince men, distractions. Even, if he had boobs, he would actually think of masturbation. But he doesn't. So he can't and won't do any of those things.

He sat back down and kicked his feet back up on the table. Arms crossed over his chest.

Like hell he'll be caught in a dress

@TheWretchedEgg @Iak Destler @kira blackthorn @jonamonszx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back