• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern provιdenтιal нeιgнтѕ - ic

INFORMATION FOR POSTING
**FOR THIS POST: [6:00 am] Your character starts out by waking up in their dorm, the general objective is to get them to the school one way or another.**

Please include the time and location in each of your posts, so that everyone knows where your character is and at what time so that things are not confusing. And we can keep the roleplay moving.

2 paragraphs per post please. I understand that sometimes dialogue moves quickly and you might have to slim down but always aim for two or more.

If necessary or requested, I'll issue a time skip (a few hours, or a few days).

If your character and someone else's get caught in a 1x1-style situation, either wait a bit for someone else to post, or try and end the interaction quickly.

There is no posting order, but if there are many people interacting at once I would suggest establishing one, just for the scenario that's taking place.

If you've posted but no one has interacted with your character, wait for a while, and then post again.
The dorm rooms of Providential Heights may have been the long extended arm that kept up the school's image in the small town of Walldorf, but it most certainly did not have the presence of the school that it likely should have. Students were to wake up on their own, get dressed on their own, and make it to school in time. Whilst the business of the two dorms erupted for the first day of the new semester that morning, chaos began to erupt in the town of Walldorf as well. You see, while the townspeople hated the snotty kids who came to visit, they did enjoy the business that the rich kids brought. And tonight was going to be one of those special nights where the kids were looking to really party and spend before having to drown in the regrets of school and of getting on the boat to the island from the mainland airport.

So they went along with their business, as troops of pristine youth climbed the large path which was inlaid in the hill. Shrowded in large oak trees, the activities of the schoolchildren were unbeknownst to the villagers. And quite frankly, they couldn't care less. Well, aside from the town's little delinquents, who instead of attending their own high school's first day, climbed up the other side of the school to peer over the wall at the rich kids. Just close enough that they could touch them. Except they'd never do that, lest suffer a rough punishment from their gruff fishermen fathers.

The school's main auditorium bustled with activity as students filed in, many of them standing in inconvenient places so as to converse with people they'd missed over the summer. Teachers prepped to give their opening speeches, giving the children ample time to get associated and be generally rowdy.

DORM LISTINGS
Dorm One [Boys] (Four private bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, and one shared living room/mini kitchen)
Haiden Bonnet ( Nap Nap )
Machiavelli Estevez (@kairos ali )
Nikolas Mikhailov ( nymphadora. nymphadora. )
Marvin Nagai ( n i h i l i s m n i h i l i s m )
Dorm Two [Boys] (Four private bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, and one shared living room/mini kitchen)
Joshua Rodriguez ( nymphadora. nymphadora. )
Jason Lai ( JenniPerson JenniPerson )
Jaden Williams ( erzulie erzulie )
Park Daniel ( ramen.warriors ramen.warriors )
Dorm Three [Boys] (Four private bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, and one shared living room/mini kitchen)
Kiran Jahi ( Nap Nap )
Dorm One [Girls] (Four private bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, and one shared living room/mini kitchen)
Cecilia Lennox ( erzulie erzulie )
Felicia Kuvshinov ( philocaly philocaly )
Makina Umeh ( logastellus logastellus )
Abigail Tanner ( myst.erion myst.erion )
Dorm Two [Girls] (Four private bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, and one shared living room/mini kitchen)
Viktoria Mikhailov ( nymphadora. nymphadora. )
Michelle Baader ( The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof )
Diana ?? (@kairos ali )

Melanie Thomas ( JenniPerson JenniPerson )
Dorm Three [Girls] (Four private bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, and one shared living room/mini kitchen)
Robin Kang ( n i h i l i s m n i h i l i s m )

If your character is listed but you haven't finished them yet, please take the necessary time to do so and jump in to post whenever you're ready.

Last edited:

Cecilia Marie Lennox

skai-3-copy.jpg
Cecilia's eyelids twitched as she woke up. The young girl sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes. Today was the first day of school. She wished that they had a little more time. Cecilia was not ready to start attending school again. Her summer had been nice, she had traveled with her family. Her parents had been preoccupied with work the whole time but it didn't bother her. In return they let shop to her heart's content. Cecilia climbed out of her bed and went into the bathroom. When she finished her morning routine Cecilia went to get dressed.

Another thing that she disliked about coming back was the uniforms. Cecilia was someone who took pride in her sense of style and her eye for fashion. The school uniforms didn't really give her room to show her fashion sense off. She had customized it with cute little pins and such but it wasn't the same. Cecilia smiled and started on her hair. She put her hair in two buns on top of her head or Mickey Mouse ears as some called them. Cecilia left her room after she was done. She didn't want to be late for the big meeting on the first day of school. The climb uphill was a little straining but she managed to make it. The young girl walked into the Auditorium and sat towards the top.

LADYGUNN-SKAI-JACKSON-5.jpg

Mentions: None
Interactions: None

code by pasta

Jaden Maryse Williams

3726_496189.jpg
Jaden had been up early. He had always been somewhat of a early bird. Instead of doing anything he just laid in his bed, thinking about the things he'd done over the summer. Jaden had went with his family to their homeland of Ghana to visit their relatives. It had been fun for Jaden. His family was a large one so he had a lot of people to hang out. Jaden looked at the time and realized that it would be time to leave pretty soon. He climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom to do his usual routine. Once he was finished Jaden got dressed. His uniform was plain. He didn't add any designs. Two of the buttons had been undone and his tie was a little loose.

Jaden walked out of the bathroom with his curl sponge in hand. He rubbed it in a circular motion on his head, soon enough his hair was curled. When he finished he tossed the tool on the bed. Jaden stretched and looked to his roommates. It seemed as if they were still asleep in their beds. When he was finished Jaden walked out of his room and headed for the school. Once he made it to the auditorium he sat in the middle.

3726_496202.jpg

Mentions: None
Interactions: None

code by pasta

Last edited:
-

Haiden Bonnet

ATTIRE | INSPO

Time
5:30 am - ##:## am

With
Amelia (NPC)

Mentions
Marv n i h i l i s m n i h i l i s m
Nikolas nymphadora. nymphadora.
Mac @kairos ali

The sun wasn't out when Haiden woke and from the endless silence throughout his dorm, he could tell his roommates were still deep in their slumber. Waking up before the first light became a habit for the sixteen year old. He couldn't remember why or how, just that an alarm was pointless because his body knew it was time. Even when exhaustion clearly constrained him, he still had to get up like some kind of programmed machine, making the last time he slept in seem like a tall tale. However, anything regarding sleep was a complicated matter for him. Sleeping quarters had to be kept a few degrees cooler than the norm, pajamas had to be fresh, and then there was the secret factor that he'd bring with him to his grave-- his teddy bear.

Yes, Haiden Yoo Bonnet slept with a teddy bear. It was something his birth mother gave him, which should've meant nothing to someone who was given up but even he had his sentimental moments. Both he and Mr. X had gone through a lot together and by the time he was thirteen years old, the boy realized he couldn't sleep a wink without the raggedy old toy beside him--thanks to his adoptive mom, of course. Sure, it was rather embarrassing for a teenager to sleep with a stuffed animal but everyone had their quirks. There wouldn't be any issues as long as no one entered his room unannounced anyway.

Sitting in one of the taller chairs in the living room with an apple in hand, uniform loose yet hugging his body in less than manly places, the boy swung his feet lightly as he played sudoku on his phone. He decided on simply wearing the sweater vest instead of blazer, finding the weather too warm for every piece. It was already uncomfortable enough since he wasn't used to wearing such attire, being a middle-class born, public school student for the majority of his life and all.

The crisp sound of him biting into the juicy red fruit echoed throughout the living room. His dark eyes scanned the room for any signs of life, a bit of self-consciousness stirring within as he heard drowsy teens begin to make their moves. Haiden probably sat there for another twenty minutes as he tried not to make any uncouthly noises, each attempt an epic failure. Nevertheless, he maintained a semi-refined poise as he continued his game, only bothering to look up to respond to those that may have addressed him and averting his eyes if he sees things he'd rather not.

It felt like ages before it was time to leave, but the boy was finally able to get up and make his way out the dorm's entrance. He stood tall as he walked up the steep hill, not because of haughtiness or gratification but because he learned to portray himself as independent and prideful. Of course, there were those few gazes that clearly said, "Wow, is that really a guy?" and other judgmental thoughts but looks like that did nothing to phase him. If anything, they were the annoying ant bites he'd get as a kid when he used to play outside.

By the time he was at the top, he practically wanted to scream. Haiden hated exercising more than anyone and walking up an incline steeper than the Eiffel Tower would definitely be considered as such. The only reason he was capable of walking a majority of it was because Amelia had popped herself next to him at the right moment. She gingerly hooked her arm with his from the walk up and into the auditorium, leading them to seats closer towards the back.

Last edited:
V I K T O R I A // MIKHAILOV

time ;; 4:30am.
place ;; dorm > auditorium.
tags ;; xxx.
mentioned ;; xxx.
outfit ;; uniform + ratty black converse.
viktoria had always struggled with timezones. the blonde girl sat wide awake on her single bed, curled up with her favourite sketchbook while her beside lamp dimly illuminated the room. dark bags were slowly forming under her icy blue eyes as her brown pencil that she held in her grip lightly grazed the sketchbook's paper. it wasn't unusual for viktoria to be up at so early, she just preferred to be awake during the night than the day. classical russian music softly echoed out of viktoria's phone as the sunlight slowly spilled into her room as hours went by. but the time it reached six thirty in the morning, the classical music was replaced by a loud beeping noise. with a huff, viktoria begrudgingly lifted herself off from her bed and began preparing herself for the long day ahead of her.

the blonde quickly dressed herself in the casual uniform; button up sleeved shirt, plaid skirt, white socks that went just past her ankle with two blue rings around the top and her ratty pair of black converse. viktoria didn't mind the uniform at the school, it was an upgrade from what they had in russia. the female tied her long hair into a messy ponytail, not caring how terrible and undead she looked before heading into the kitchen before grabbing a snack to eat. her black boots clapped loudly against the dorm's floor as she made her way into the tiny kitchen, grabbing herself a bright, juicy red apple for her to munch on. viktoria spun around on her heels and rushed out of the dorm room, slamming the door behind her as she left.
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo2_250.png
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo7_250.png
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo1_250.png
tumblr_oshifjn5C81szvyemo3_250.png
witchery™

Last edited:
zP881xE.jpg
QvPOjuf.jpg
rML1h4d.jpg
f e l i c i a x r e n e ex k u v s h i n o v

time - 5:30 am // location - dorm > auditorium // tags - xxx

~

how do morning people ever do it? felicia would never know. she loved to sleep late back home, and it isn't an exception here. she squinted, attempting to switch off her phone's alarm, groaning when her thumb finally located the button. "5 more minutes" her brain seemed to whisper. but she knew that the "5 minutes" really meant another hour.

thus, with extreme reluctance, felicia dragged herself out from under the warm covers and shuffled over to the bathroom. as much as she wanted to stay in the shower forever, her roommates would kill her, and the hot water ran out after awhile, practically forcing her out.

the school issued uniforms never bothered felicia much. she thought they were at least a little cute, even if the size she bought was a tad too tight and cinched around the waist, constricting her breathing more than she'd like. felicia stared at the cardigan hung on it's hanger. this was a daily struggle for her. to wear or not to wear? on one hand it could be cold, considering the school's air conditioning was probably the least environmentally friendly in the world. and on the other she didn't want to be the only jackass with a cardigan. eventually she sighed and tied it around her waist. pulling her hair into a sleek ponytail and slipping her feet into a pair of knee high socks, afterwards completing the whole uniform with black mary jane flats.

she was never quite a breakfast person, but today was special, she supposed. grabbing a cereal bar from the top shelf, felicia chewed on the nutty snack while slinging the school-issued navy shoulder strap bag over her chest and swiftly exiting the dorm towards school.

the climb up the hill was always strenuous, and caused felicia to breathe as if she were having an asthma attack after about 5 minutes. not to mention the tedium of dabbing sweat away before entering school.

as she entered the auditorium, not many people were there, which made felicia shrug in mild dismay. she didn't even bother scanning the room when she plunked herself down on a seat in the middle aisle.

つき に あいます
998be673073d88b70dfc28684e7c6271.jpg

Name: Marvin Nagai
Time: 6:25 am
Interacting: None
Notes: None

A tan hand rose from the depths of pristine white sheets like a vicious shark, uselessly grasping a handful of semi-imported feather down. Growling, the hand shifted around desperately to find the time. Which it did not until it's owner finally forced himself out of bed.

Moritoshi "Marvin" Nagai.

It wasn't a name that could roll off anyone's tongue, but that wasn't the part of him that was generally doing so. He raised his dormant right hand which was currently stretched out, supporting him on the bed. He fell back, dragging the said hand across his face in an attempt to wake his facial muscles from their drool slathered and stiff form. After a few moments of nursing the pounding that rocked his cranium, he kicked the blankets that had been so stupidly hot only hours ago, but were now freezing cold in the dampness of his sweat and rose to unsteady feet.

A bad choice.

The world spun out of control, as he hastily propped himself up with a nearby bedpost. Grimacing at himself, he attempted to recall the events that had led him to this point in time. As you might've expected, they're a tad foggy. Most kids at Providential took the night after the first day as a chance to party. Marv? He took every night as a chance to party. And after a terrible summer of no booze, no sex, and no weed, he decided to finally drown himself in intoxication yet again.

He got fuckin' cranked.

The town always had a pathetic party going on, the local kid's attempts to fit in with the rich kids and hopefully make a few well off friends. Marv didn't like dancing or singing, but he sure did like beer. And he liked it all night long. The only problem was, he wasn't liking it this morning. He stared at the silver flask (likely empty) that sat on his already messy bedside drawer with contempt. He would've scolded himself for being pissy about getting a hangover since he knew it was going to happen, but frankly, he was just too tired to do so.

6:15

He forced himself into the stuffy uniform in the mirror, bags upon bags under his eyes staring back at him. As well as a few very noticeable hickeys from a brunette that couldn't keep his hands off him last night. A cough tore itself from his abused throat, a combination of disgusting liquor and a lot of cigarettes. His eyes scalded as he finally turned on the bathroom light to look at his handy work. He hated ties, and he hated bright lights. At least for the time being. In the depths of his grayscale temporary bedroom he fumbled for a pair of shades he was certain he'd packed. There they were. He set out of the familiar dorm housing, likely far later than any of his new roommates who he hadn't bothered to introduce himself to as he had stumbled into the shared living room at god knows when drunk out of his gourd. The walk up the hill was underwhelming. It was impressive to him when he was new, he didn't want to give it the chance to humble him again. He stalked into that stupid auditorium, past rows of conversating kids, and plopped his ass down in a cushy theatre seat in the back.

Last edited:
d83acb391fe5bb17604039e3e84e4b6b.png

Daniel let out a soft sigh as he woke up. It would be a lie if he said he was excited at all for the new school year, but it's not like he had a choice to opt out of this. Besides, this place was actually starting to become slightly more bearable to spend his remaining school years. Looking around his room, Daniel sat up from his bed and swung his legs around to the floor. It was still dark out but he could see slight traces of orange and pink and yellow in the horizon, indicating the rising of the sun. The alarm on his phone was still going off, but he pressed the button on the screen to stop the noise. He didn't know if anyone else was up, but he hoped that the other boys weren't occupying the bathroom so he could take a shower. Luck seemed to be on his side because when he made his way to the bathroom with his stuff, it was empty. Daniel's shower eased the nervousness out of his slim frame, and left his skin warm and tingly all over. With a towel around his waist, he applied a few products to his seemingly flawless skin, to enhance his natural beauty. Once that was finished, the refreshed boy made his way back to his room, where he was able to dress in his school uniform. Although it was the first day, he decided to were his simple button-up white shirt with the school pants, not wanting to overheat in the sun.

Making his way into the kitchen area of their shared dorm, Daniel plastered a smile on his face. He really wasn't in the mood to be bright and cheery, but he also didn't want to leave a bad impression on his roommates. As long as they lived together, he made sure to be as positive and charming as possible, to ensure that they didn't think negatively of him. He can't really remember any time that he's slipped up around them, and he really wants to keep it that way. There was no one in the kitchen when Daniel entered, so he grabbed a bowl and made himself enough breakfast to hold him over until lunch. He had just enough time to cook and eat before his alarm warned him that he needed to get going. Placing his dishes in the sink, he would wash them later, Daniel made his way out of his dorm and to the school auditorium, which was located up the hill. The climb was tiring and he found it annoying, but he kept his same smile on his lips and walked through the auditorium doors. His presence caught the attention of a few people who were already seated, and he greeted them with a grin and a wave before making his way to a seat, plopping down next to another boy in his grade.

setting: auditorium| time: 6:25 a.m. | tag: any guy who's seated already​

DAZziBFWAAA7uYA.jpg
Name: Robin Kang
Time: 6:25 am
Interacting: None
Notes: This character uses they/them pronouns. I understand that there are people who disagree with this and it is a tad confusing and not grammatical but I'll ask you to be polite about it. Thank you

Their body tore through the haze of early morning. Sitting upright, Robin's heart went hyper drive. They hated sleeping in gendered dorms. It made them want to puke. Their thin frame bent at the waist, as they began to fuss about for their last pack of cigarettes. The first cigarette of the morning was, well, to be frank, it was simply a matter of aesthetics. Robin had started smoking only for this childish thought. Now they found that because of their dependence on the substance it could calm their nerves as well, which were scattered to the wind enough for it to be a necessity.

Unfortunately, however, they had no plans to preserve the sanctity of their room as they lit a cigarette right there on the floor. It was times like this that they wished for a Breakfast at Tiffany's style cigarette holder. The smell got all over their brand new pink silk robe, and unfortunately in their hair as well. With a sigh, they got up and carelessly threw the half smoked cigarette into the well kept rose bushes below. Ignoring the chances of a possible shrubbery fire, they stumbled to the shared bathroom in the hallway, carelessly allowing the robe to slide off in the midst of the hallway, revealing that they slept nearly in the nude.

After a very hot and very time-consuming shower, they donned the appropriate uniform in distaste. It wasn't original at all, and navy blue really was the most boring color possible. They rolled their eyes exaggeratedly, which was a motion that went undetected to those outside of the room, and frankly was only for their benefit. Ever since they'd spent the summer with their snooty diva of an aunt, they'd grown a higher appreciation for theatrics. They'd like to think that this aunt of their's taught them to be more of a Queen. Of course queen in the sense that they were a ruler. There was no gender neutral term that could convey the power of "Queen."

Throwing on a neutral colored choker and examining their black acrylic nails to make sure nothing had chipped or broken, they set out for the morning with nothing but a stomach rumble. Robin winced, realizing they had forgotten breakfast. Instead of doubling back, they took a page from their aunty's book.

"Beauty is pain, little Robin."

Superiority coated the aura that Robin stood in, as they breezed past sluggish students on their way up the hill. Not too fast of course, lest they sweat, and with an upturned nose to boot. At the top of the hill sat the school that would rocket Robin into fame. Providential. But it was no big deal of course, they thought with a shrug of the shoulders. Settling into a cushy theatre seat, they began to think of how the harsh lights would make them look in pictures. Frowning, they pulled out their phone, taking a pose of royalty. Back straight, one leg over the other, and one hand to their face as they checked their camera and a plethora of social media apps. Of course the hand to their face was not too close, seeing as how acne stemmed from the oil on one's fingers.

Makina Umeh

14727450_1263914130338287_6166448996869996544_n.jpg
location.dorm>auditorium Mood.sleepy Interaction.n/a Mention.n/a

"Ndiyo mama nina vitu vyenye vyote tayari kwa ajili ya madarasa yangu leo ... hakuna wewe huna haja ya kuwa na wasiwasi nitakuwa nzuri kama daima ... ndiyo ... okwambia baba yangu nikisema hello ... ok nakupenda. ..kwaheri..." makina ended the facetime call she had with her mother regarding the first day of her senior year. Makina was currently in the mini-kitchen of her dorm starting the day off with a healthy most important meal of the day. Since the day she attended the university on the first day of each school year she woke up extra early to make herself a hearty breakfast...and that was the only day she would make herself breakfast. She rarely had time to get herself prepared and get herself a balanced breakfast, only on a good day would that happen. Looking at the time on her apple watch she smiled seeing she had more than enough time to sit down and have her meal before heading out. Putting the used dishes in the water and making herself a cup of tea, makina walked over to the shared dining table and placed everything on the table she has been doing since she was young. The fork was on her right along with the handle on her mug so she can have easy access to it, makina is very critical about where everything must go. She even has specific spots for where her food needs to be, for her breakfast makina makes sure the eggs are away from her pancakes, toast waffles whatever food that is grain. Bacon is used to block any juices that could spread from the sauce she adds on. And the sauce, mainly honey or syrup is added on after she has cut up her pancakes or buttered her toast etc. Placing the napkin over her lap she begins eating, she indulges in her first and last home-cooked breakfast for the rest of the year. After she has finished eating she adds the rest of the tea she has not finished in a travel mug, places the dirty dishes in the washer and grabs her satchel bag walking out of her dorm towards the schools auditorium. Along the way she stops and interacts with the stray cats that are on campus then passes multiple buildings before arriving at the auditorium. Seeing all the students rush to pile into the building before the bell rang makina took her time walking into the building making sure not to make any physical contact with anyone. Upon entering the auditorium, she looked around at all the classmates and underclassmen she will be with for the rest of the year. Walking down the aisle she passed some boys not even sitting in the chairs correctly talking about how their summer was and girls taking selfies on the smartphones probably sharing that it was their first day of school with the entire world even though the world didn't care. Finding an empty seat in the third row she walked over saying her excuse me's and her coming throughs until her plump tushie was firmly in the seat, making sure that her bag was in a secure spot she took her phone out of her sweater and proceeded to scroll through any news that was shared on the media until it was time for the assembly to begin. There were a few times some of her classmates would come over and ask how her summer was and vise versa and there were times some underclassmen boys would nervously walk over and tell her how pretty she was with the sweaty palms and stutters. She only smiled and gave them kisses on the cheeks watching as their eyes were big and their faces were red knowing later on that night the temptation of "self woohoo" was alive and young in them. Going back to minding her business makina tuned out the rest of the loud noises until she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Last edited:

Michelle Baader

hperkkkk.jpg
zhqbyb5j.jpg
The alarm went off, a loud military trumpet sound. It went for a good minute, before something in the bed moved. A totally messy ball of blonde hair rolled around, soon an arm emerged from the depths of the blanket. It searched for something, soon finding the phone. A grumpy noise, then, from within the blonde hair, a face appeared. The eyes opened and the lips smacked. With the combination of eyes, ears and hands, the phone was found and the alarm finally turned off. Michelle yawned."Wie spät ist es?", she said and looked at the clock. "Oh right... I should probably get used to speak english as first language for the next time..." Michelle nodded to herself, deciding to from now try to even think in english, until she did not need to actively care for what language she used. When she finally checked how much time she had, she decided it was enough. She got up, streched and looked herself down. She wore a shirt that was way too tall for her, fitting her like a dress. That was what she usually slept in.

Preparing herself usually went fast for the german. She did her bathroom routine. Front to the mirror, she played around with her hair. First, a ponytail. Then, two pigtails. Like that, she wasted a few spare minutes, before deciding to do it like always. Just combing most of it over to one side at the cortex. However contrary to usually, she combed it at the right side, not to the left. The question for clothes was not existend, given there were school uniforms. Luckily, she had gotten herself a pair of trousers. Michelle hated wearing skirts. Soon, she was ready to leave. On her way out, Michelle grabbed a cupcake. She was too lazy to prepare a sandwich.

Michelle had thought about using her board to get to the Auditorium faster, but had decided against it. She could very well walk, because she had more than enough time. She had not to hurry, walking slow paced and taking her time, until finally, she reached the Auditorium.
code by pasta

21224043_114670982549848_8347735106936373248_n.jpg
name: jason lai
time: 6:25 am
interactions: none
mentions: none​
hearing the blaring sound of his alarm clock signaling him to wake up, jason groggily reached over to the device to turn it off. he constantly slammed his hand on the clock, groaning loudly as he couldn’t find the button that would turn off the alarm. giving up, he hides his head underneath the soft white pillows, not wanting to get up just yet. it was the awaited first day of school. the day he hated and dreaded the most during the summer. it wasn’t about waking up early after a long few months of sleeping in. it was about him being stuck in an auditorium filled with other students like himself. just the thought of being in the auditorium, squished between other people, and having to listen to multiple groups talking about their summer, while they wait for the teachers to start talking, makes a shiver run up his spine.

after listening to his alarm go off for a few minutes, jason eventually sits up in his bed deciding that he couldn’t avoid it any longer. moving his sleep mask so that it could rest on his forehead, he groaned from the bright light that illuminated his room. finally turning off the alarm, he gets out of bed and leaves his sleep mask on his nightstand. as he walked to the bathroom, the dorm room was silent except for the pitter patter of his feet as he walked through the hall. luckily for him, the bathroom was free as he opened the door.

it took jason about twenty minutes to get through his morning routine. it probably would have taken less time, if he hadn’t stopped to take a picture of himself for his older sisters and texting them in their group chat how lucky they were that the redness on his skin cleared up. over the summer, jason decided to go back to his home to visit his family and on his last day, his sisters thought it would be funny to draw on his face with a permanent marker as he slept. it took him a few hours to rub off all the ink and his face was very red afterwards. he has always been very close with his sisters, in an annoying baby brother kind of way. ever since he was a child, finding ways to annoy and frustrate his older sisters became one of his favorite pastimes. there were times, however, that his sisters would get back at him for the years of endless stupid pranks and insults.

going back to his room, he dressed himself in the familiar navy blue uniform. he just wore his white button up, leaving a few of the top buttons unbuttoned, and then let his tie hang loosely around his neck. even after going to private schools for his entire student life, jason never got used to wearing the uniforms. they were always kind of ugly and dull. he’d much rather wear his top brand clothes, but it wasn’t worth going to a public school to do so. at least the uniforms weren’t cheaply made. they were made from a comfortable enough material to warrant wearing them the whole day.

checking the clock, he sighed as he realized he didn’t have enough time for breakfast. after grabbing his sleep mask, jason leaves his dorm, sticking his headphones in his ear as he made the trek to the school. he puts on his earphones, wanting to drown out the noise coming out of the mouths of the other students walking near him. as he walked up the hill, he cursed under his breath, already feeling the heat of the sun on his face. this is the third year he had to walk up this path, but even then, he still hasn’t got used to it. exercising was just not his thing, to be honest, it was never his thing and it probably never will.

finally reaching the top, he immediately goes over to the auditorium. walking inside and plopping down in an empty seat in the corner of the large room. he yawns as he pulls out his earphones, stuffing them in his pocket alongside his phone as he took out his sleep mask. if he had his earphones in, he couldn’t hear the teachers start the assembly as he took his first morning nap. would it really be a problem if he tries to get some more sleep before the teachers start their speeches? even if it was, jason didn’t really care so much anymore. putting on his sleep mask, he rested his head on the backseat of the chair, waiting patiently for the first day of yet another terrible and boring year to begin.

Last edited:
-

Kiran Sidana

ATTIRE | THEME

Time
6:50 am

With
Amelia

Mentions
N/A

i didn't know what to write i'm sorry
Soft music echoed throughout the room, gradually increasing in volume with each passing second. Kiran let out a weak, scraggly grumble as he rolled and clumsily tried to find the snooze button. Forgetting that the set up of his dorm room was different from the one at home, he strained his body to the left, inevitably leaving to him hitting the floor with a loud thud.

"Fuck.." he groaned as the teen brought himself into an Indian-style sitting position. He squinted his hazel eyes as he peered at the low morning light that peeked through the greige curtains, one hand scratching at his head and the other coming up to shield his yawn. When the boy's eyes turned to look at the digital clock at his bed side, he immediately jumped to his feet, realizing that he must've hit the snooze button one too many times. It was always like him to be late, so much that people were forced to tell him his appointments were thirty minutes earlier than the actual time. School was different, however, since he had to wake and prepare on his own so that was always an adjustment from his busy summer schedule.

By the time he'd brushed his teeth, threw on the uniform's white shirt, loose tie, and white adidas, there were only ten minutes left to climb up that vigorous hill to the auditorium. Normally, he enjoyed the inclined stroll but that was at a slow walking pace, not a jog or a sprint. It didn't help that Kiran had to maintain his public image so his reputation wasn't tarnished either, meaning he was going to be even later.

Sighing, he began the journey upwards, kindly greeting those that approaching him and what not. A few girls came up and offered him food and gifts, which he silently praised because he was actually starving. Skipping breakfast meant a less happier Kiran and while there really wasn't much of a different between hungry KJ and happy KJ, it was still noticeable.

As he walked, he munched on one of the muffins, dangling a couple gift bags on one arm as he tried to keep face. He thought about what he was going to do with all the extra luggage, a cheeky grin on his face when he imagined one of the teacher's reactions. Mrs. Mills always had it out for him for multiple reasons. Kiran either a) had unnecessary things with him, or b) attracted unnecessary crowds and talking. It wasn't like she wasn't used to it though because there were plenty of celebrities at the school. Why she chose to pick on him the most was unbeknownst to him.

After finally entering the auditorium, he chose to sit behind someone he could instantly recognize. "Hey, Amy. Mind taking some of this food off of me?" Kiran asked, his accent smooth and calm. He peered at the other two the girl conversed with, a look of curiosity on his face. She quickly told them their names in response, allowing the guy to formally greet himself.

Last edited:
12107439_858347044280147_1469403807_n.jpg
name: melanie thomas
time: 6:25 am
interactions: none
mentions: none​
it’s been months since melanie could get to sleep in such a comfortable bed, well, it was much more comfortable than the futon she shared with her mother back in france. waking up to the sound of shawn mendes singing was one of her favorite things and since she got a good amount of sleep that night, melanie instantly woke up as the sound of his sweet voice reaches her ears. with a smile on her face, she sits up in her bed, stretching out her arms as she welcomed the morning sunshine that illuminated her room. turning off the alarm, melanie practically hops out of bed, skipping her way down the hall towards one of the shared bathrooms.

it wasn’t like melanie was a big morning person, she was just very happy to have nothing to worry about for once. so happy, that she was humming to herself as she did her morning routine. her father’s company went bankrupt, they lost most of their stuff to debt collector, her father ran away, and her mother got hospitalized. it was a rough year for melanies’ parents, to say the least, but for melanie? well, let’s just say her biggest worry was how embarrassing it was for her to attend public school. it’s probably a bad thing for her to say it out loud, so she would never admit it, but she just felt absolutely relieved. thanks to her grandfather, all their debt is gone, her mother is being taken care of, she could get a good education, and most importantly to her, she could finally be a rich girl again. she just has to survive the next three years at this boarding school, and then she can go back to her life of leisure. she’ll be able to buy all the cute clothes she wants without worrying about money and go to all the concerts she wants. melanie assumes that she’s going to be forced to go to university, but hey, that’s a hurdle she can worry about later.

putting on her new school uniform, she frowned at the use of dark colors and the lack of laces and frills. she had worn school uniforms in the past, but they were at least ten times cuter than the ones she was wearing now. plus, after those few months of public school, she had grown used to dressing in her own extremely feminine attire. after she finishes curling her chocolate brown hair into soft curls, melanie does one last check in the mirror to see if her makeup looked good enough. satisfied with her handiwork, she walks into the shared kitchen of the dorm, hoping that it would be empty.

luckily for her, as she peeked into the room, there was no one around. she sighed in relief as she immediately walked over to make herself some toast. melanie barely knew any of her dormmates, but an awkward and silent encounter was the least of her worries. she just didn’t want them to watch her as she fidgets with the toaster. it would be so embarrassing if they were to catch her in the act of trying to figure out how to work a simple toaster. she still had her pride after all. in her entire life, melanie has never lifted a single finger to make herself something to eat, not even when she was broke. when they lived in their small apartment, her mother was the one who did all the cooking. melanie didn’t want to leave an impression on her dormmates that she was an incompetent girl that couldn’t even make something as simple as toast, even though it would be completely true.

when the bread popped out of the toaster, melanie jumped in joy over the fact that her first time “cooking” she didn’t burn anything. too overjoyed in her miniscule ability to make toast, she didn’t even think to spread any jam or butter on top. she finishes her second piece of toast, as she finally leaves the dorm. making her way up the hill, she struggled to make the trek without having to take breaks every now and then. as she reached the top, melanie took a moment to take a breather, before heading to the auditorium. she rested her hands on her knees as she breathed heavily. some of the students had asked if she was alright, and with a smile, she told them she was fine. melanie took notice of the looks on the students face after she spoke. they were shocked by her french accent, and she couldn’t really blame them. growing up in france, of course she was going to have an accent when she spoke english, but they didn’t know that and she did take more after her mothers’ asian roots.

not fazed by their reaction, as soon she caught her breath, melanie walks away from the group and heads inside the auditorium. she finds a seat towards the front of the room, and sits down. she fidgets around with the ribbons in her hair, and looks at her nicely manicured nails as she waits for the assembly to start, or at least until someone goes up to talk to her.

Aaron gets out of bed an hour before her alarm goes off. She groans before texting Katelyn, a.k.a Batman, " What's up baby? How was your last day of summer? " She smiles getting her uniform out of the closet before sticking her Batman button, Harley Quinn button, and Joker button on the shirt portion. She hears her phone go off and looks at the text " It was great... I guess. Have you eaten anything lately, I know you don't like to be bothered about it but I worry about you <3 " She sighs and quickly texts back " Yes I have as a matter of fact " She turns off her phone and puts it in her pocket.

She pulls her hair into a messy bun before doing what little makeup she does. After she finishes she smiles and looks at the picture of her and Batman during summer, she remembers the day that picture was taken at the beach. Batman had pushed her into the water after she found a shell. As revenge, she threw seaweed at Katelyn. She loved how crazy they were together, after all, She was the Harley Quinn to Katelyn's Joker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back