Prototypes

I should have some time to catch up on my posts this weekend. Caught a break with the time between quiz/exams cause the professors pushed back the date to allow more time to study. @_@

Just a bit of an update... I kinda can't remember where we were going with this RP plot wise anymore. T_T

I thought we where going with the idea of Lenore beginning to break from her programming as she continues to work with Jason, who is still trying to adjust to being a cyborg, at least that's the idea between those two.

Sorry, been a bit busy with college. Usually my signature will host my status for RPs so I thought you saw it. X3 It's getting closer to finals so I'm desperately trying to pass my stats class.

Just posting an update to all my RPs: I have two weeks of testing. One week of the last "normal" exams and finals the following week. After The send Tuesday of December I'll be free until my Spring Semester.

I feel really bad. I did not forget about this RP but over the winter things became... complicated. Basically, I found out I was pregnant pretty early on due to severe morning sickness which basically resulted in me being sick all day everyday. Even with medication designed for this problem I was still pretty ill and barely had any energy to do anything. Add onto this that my actual PC hard drive is starting to give me a blue screen of death every 15 mins and a oncoming military move due to my husband being transferred I've had little time to do much of anything or the energy to.

Once my semester ends and we get our house listed on the market around May I should be back in action for RPs since my morning sickness has improved greatly after getting through the first trimester (though there are still some rough days where I do have to rest and take medication).

I understand if you wish to end the RP. If you don't let me know.

I've been really busy as of late too, my semester has been abit stressful and I also recently got a part-time job. However, that doesn't mean I've forgotten about our rp either... as long as your still willing to continue, I'll still be here once you have settled down again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back