Protectors (Sign-up Closed)

KarenAKAMint

It's not me until I pull on a few heartstrings.
<p>

Keep your OCC and questions here.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
And... I'm interested. Solely cause you mentioned Code Geass.

Just kidding, but hey, whenever this gets up and running I'll see if I can write up a character for this! I might actually already have one good to go, with some minor tweaks.

AnarchyReins said:
@KarenAKAMint what would the power of mimicry fall under. Sorta like delsan off infamous second son??
Im not sure, but I researched it a bit. It's like camilianazing or shapshifting into a specific thing or element. If you wish to use this power, go a head. The list is just a starting point for people.

Crap, forgot to watch the main thread! I'll start in about 5-6 hours, I'll be off work then and be able to direct my focus here!

Rules? Like how much cussing before it becomes too much? Raymond is a bit of a loud mouth pn his own, so he'll be cursing quite a bit until he meets others

AceOfSpades0210 said:
Rules? Like how much cussing before it becomes too much? Raymond is a bit of a loud mouth pn his own, so he'll be cursing quite a bit until he meets others
Personally, I don't mind it. I would say do minimal at first and if no one else gets uncomfortable, you can do as you wish to convey your character's personality.

I have placed the map that has the current locations and areas that are in the main tread story. You can see the map on the overview tab, or just go onto maps and search Norman, Oklahoma.

[QUOTE="Amelia White]May I join?

[/QUOTE]
We are still open so go ahead and sign-up

@Amelia White

Dear god the destruction our characters could cause as a team... We could make the planet a smouldering blackened landscape in a few months O.o

Alphaius said:
@Amelia White
Dear god the destruction our characters could cause as a team... We could make the planet a smouldering blackened landscape in a few months O.o
I know! But it's our jobs not to do that in the long run.

KarenAKAMint said:
I know! But it's our jobs not to do that in the long run.
But of course we are heroes after all, I'm just saying explosions and fire are a pretty devastating combo as we can each kinda fuel one another. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall blind them all. Cause really my guy was created for single assassinations, or stealthier situations. Great scout, really. And much more useful in dark places, which was why I chose a sewer to start.

Haha no way am I as powerful as a living bomb though. Best I could do would probably exhaust you with hallucinations!

Also just to clear up any confusion, my charecter isn't attending the school but he is pretending as though he does so he can find the teacher he could've heard about from her from his roommate who is a very skilled hacker, and how he is able to find the criminals he goes after,the very same criminals that put him in his current pitiful state.

AceOfSpades0210 said:
I shall blind them all. Cause really my guy was created for single assassinations, or stealthier situations. Great scout, really. And much more useful in dark places, which was why I chose a sewer to start.
Haha no way am I as powerful as a living bomb though. Best I could do would probably exhaust you with hallucinations!
Well hopefully we won't have to fight.

:3

Either way I'm going to sleep for now guys toodles.

It's 11 for me right now, and I get up at 5 for work. So I might give out on you guys for tonight, sorry for being here for only a few posts! I'll be up for a while longer, about 2-3 more posts, depending on length.

If you are waiting for people to RP with you, just continue your character's story arch until it matches with one else's. Don't be afraid to make huge plays with yourself.

ArcticViolin said:
"I want to be a Bender!" (cf. Avatar) <3 xD
May I still join, if it's not too late?
Go for it, you would fall under elemental manipulator, but you can call it bending if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back