• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Promethean Debt OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey :) I was wondering can I have dibs on Artemis? I will get to my CS soon, today will be a bit busy but I will try to finish it until tomorrow.

hey I have trouble with the code you gave me. I seem to have messed it up somehow... can you help (Im new to the site and codes are totaly new to me) also let me know if i have to change anything (the CS info and such) I Will try to fix it when I get home.

Put up my character sheet! I'm still kind of iffy on what powers my character should have, let me know if you think I need to make changes.

Edit: Also I might beef up parts of my sheet. Some people's descriptions and details are longer. I purposefully kept it short because I didn't want to annoy anyone with an essay.

hey I have trouble with the code you gave me. I seem to have messed it up somehow... can you help (Im new to the site and codes are totaly new to me) also let me know if i have to change anything (the CS info and such) I Will try to fix it when I get home.
Wow yeah that code is a little messed up. The important parts are this line that should be at the top
[border=10px ridge gold][bg=pearl][border=3px ridge silver]
If you delete all of the BBcode other than the Tabs and this line it should sort itself out. Feel free to PM me if you need any more help :)

Put up my character sheet! I'm still kind of iffy on what powers my character should have, let me know if you think I need to make changes.

Edit: Also I might beef up parts of my sheet. Some people's descriptions and details are longer. I purposefully kept it short because I didn't want to annoy anyone with an essay.

As it stands it's perfect! And Aphrodite is a hard one to one up with powers for, from the myths I can only remember her bringing a statue to life. TBH the powers you have listed for her now are okay if you are happy with them.

Oops, I didn't notice that someone already reserved Dionysus. If the OP wants me to change from another Greek myth then it's fine to me.

I will try to fix the CS now that Imhome :) So if I need to change any info about my character let me know :)

Also would it be too over the top if I change the healing so she can heal any injury and turning herself into an animal since I found out Artemis was well known for it?

can I make a second character (and sorry for so many posts xD but I thought its better to ask just in case :) )

Oops, I didn't notice that someone already reserved Dionysus. If the OP wants me to change from another Greek myth then it's fine to me.
Perhaps if you both want to make characters in the same vein one of you could take Dionysus and the other could be Pan? Or Silenus who was like the OG drinker. I'll leave it up to the two of you to decide :)

can I make a second character (and sorry for so many posts xD but I thought its better to ask just in case :) )
Second characters are welcome! I might ask that you avoid taking a major deity until some more character sheets are up, just to make sue you don't step on anyone's toes. Could I just ask that you elaborate a bit more on Diana's personality and add some more personality based defining traits?

Second characters are welcome! I might ask that you avoid taking a major deity until some more character sheets are up, just to make sue you don't step on anyone's toes. Could I just ask that you elaborate a bit more on Diana's personality and add some more personality based defining traits?
Okay I will fix that ASAP :)

okay I am finished with my CS's :) unless there is something you want me to change of course :)

So I've been doing some research on the Greek gods, especially the ones already with character sheets to refresh myself on the stories. So much incest and adultery xD. They pretty much screwed whoever they wanted, even if they had a consort.

So I've been doing some research on the Greek gods, especially the ones already with character sheets to refresh myself on the stories. So much incest and adultery xD. They pretty much screwed whoever they wanted, even if they had a consort.
Oh definitely! The Greek gods couldn't go a day without boning either a relative or unwilling mortal

Also SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines I'm not sure if travelling back in time is going to work as a power, otherwise your OC could just go back in time and stop the events occurring in the first place. May I suggest astral projection through time? Like she can travel back but can't influence past events? or perhaps she can just in minor ways (Like Bran Stark). Maybe she can revert things back to their previous state? Repairing thinks and acting as a sort of Pseudo-healer? Or maybe a Tracer sort of ability where she can reverse time a couple of seconds but only for herself?

Sorry for being nit picky about this I just feel like controlling time itself is a bit too potent, I know that is her full potential but in the early stages of the RP it's quite hard to do that sort of stuff in halves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back