Prologue

Tobias Nylander

Teuthimon looked battered and cut as Tobias crouched over him,picking him up, "You fool, I told you not to exhaust yourself doing that! Use your head next time, scratch that, use your head all the time!" halfway through Teuthimon lost interest and slithered upright, gurgling. "Well, I have another p-plan...I can do more than grab. I have ranged attacks too!" after coughing violently, the Digimon continued talking "However...I can't do them right now...as you can see I'm quite lacerated here" his chuckles we're like blubs as he tried to laugh off his injuries!

"We have to find a way to hold them so we can wail on them...", Tobias faced Dane again, switching his vision between the two quarreling Digimon and him, "There has to be a way to keep them away from each other for longer amounts of time!"

"Done!" William yelled, throwing a couple of Crystal Clocks (they have a compound which makes huge crystals.) They effectively formed a wall between the two. Then he threw two to trap the beasts.

"Because he's blue? Is that the only reason?!" Lana had to raise her voice as lynxmon dove into another furious attack.

"Lana, get away! Its too dangerous!" Voltramon tried to say, but he took a swipe to the side of his face, most of the claws glancing from his helmet.

"Use your shield!"

Voltramon leapt back, "Bolt barrier!" He cried and instantly his metal bracers glowed, creating a shield made of pure magnetic force. It would hold, but not for long under the constant barrage of lynxmon's sharp claws. Meanwhile, the digimon might be distracted enough for one of the others to get a solid hit in.

"Lynxmon!" Lana called out, "We're not your enemies, we don't know anything about a war, or red or blue or whatever! You don't need to fight right now! Just tell us what's happening!"

Voltramon could feel the shield about to give.

"Lana..." His voice was more than a little worried.

Dane looked back at Tobias agreeing. He wanted to know more about this war.

"Can you digivolve your Digimon yet, if not. Maybe now is the time to try, a champion will be more useful." Dane looked back to Garurumon.

"Listen, if you are under attack. We can help, we're the Digidestined. Let us save you."

"It is not just me, you cannot fight an entire war. Stop an entire army. You are young and do not understand. The Red Army wants to destroy us." Garurumon just snickered.

Just then an attack landed forming a crystal wall between Garurumon and Lynxmon, obviously upsetting the wolf Digimon. Since Multimon was far enough way to throw at both Digimon, Garurumon had plenty of chance to see the second attack as he slice through with his Garuru Thrust, destroying the clock before it could trap him. He then charged forward to attack Dane and Pyrodramon.

"Underhanded, just like a red."

"No you don't!" Pyrodramon jumped in and let out his attack Savage Roar, a sonic roar attack to blast Garurumon back. It would be directed at and hurt Garurumon, but the others would surely hear it and it might sting their ears a bit.

"Shhh!" Dane whispered. They were still under the stadium, thankfully the cheering audience should cover it up. But they had to be quiet. "So much for learning more. Looks like it is not our day for you to be red..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Lynxmon smiled as she injured the blue Voltramon, but backed away when the shield popped up. Then suddenly a crystal wall formed between them, she looked to see one of the Digimon hiding on the sidelines, too cowardly to fight on either side was behind it. Another attack came and she simply jumped out of the way to dodge.

"It won't be so easy to take me down. It's simple, Red will win and you Blues are going down! Howling Buster!" Lynxmon began blasting flames out in every direction, trying to burn anything near her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Micha and Taiyunamon both flinched  at the sharp screeching noise before  jumping back and out of range from the first wave of Lynxmons strikes, landing just in front of Micha to keep him safe but a bit worried as he noticed Voltramon getting hurt as he attempted to shield them all. "Dammit why don't you just fight in the digital world? have your little race war there." Micha yelled at Lynxmon as he steeped in front of Taiyunamon, taking a look over athe Lana and the others. "Look into need you all to get up, she's not going down easy and it sure as hell won't go any faster if I'm fighting alone..now on your feet!" Micha yelled at the others, causing his and Taiyunamons gold DigiSoul to flare up. "Counter her attacks Tai.." The large wolf nodded before sending off multiple galactic cannons to match her howling buster. "Don't we have anything stronger to hit her with?" Micha asked while thinking up another strategy. "Well there is one strong enough but ill need some time and a clear shot." Taiyunamon stated as he looked at the others who were in no shape to continue fighting. "We need to try anyway..Lana and clock boy..I need you two to distract Lynxmon for a few minutes and give it your all..it's time to wrap this up." Taiyunamon nodded at Micha before beginning to charge up his attack, a wild purple aura began to dance around his entire body, growing slowly but surely each second. "So tell me Lynxmon if red digimonare so strong..why even bother fighting blue digimon like Garurumon?" 

@KAmber @SilverFlight

William threw another card or two (or maybe more)at the beast Lynxmon and kept herding both of them with clocks. (He's got about 10.) Then he took a toy  gun from his pocket and threw it to Multimon.

Multimon dashed up to a clock and jumped on it, putting enough pressure on it so it would make a crystal, also leaping off it at the same time, landed behind it, kicked the crystal, and ran behind the crystal, grabbed the gun, which almost immediately turned into a six-shooter. The crystal spiky-sphere would hit lynxmon, and then he'd shoot the wolf with his gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garurumon was knocked back by the Savage Roar, as he reared his claws into the ground to stop his backwards skid.

----------------------

Lynxmon's Howling Buster was countered by Taiyunamon's Galactic Cannons as the cat Digimon charged forth towards the Digimon,

"Because they attack us first!" She continued to charge only to be stopped in her tracks by a bunch of cards he was forced to dodge and jump back.

"Back off freak!" He growled at the weird Digimon,

"If you guys are still struggling, use this!" Dane pulled out the Kuwagamon DigiCard and threw it to the Cat Team.

"Use that to DIgiFuse with your Digimon, it should help you take down Lynxmon!"

Lynxmon then blasted the crystal spikey sphere with her Howling Buster, using enough force to blast it off course and send it into the wall that separated her from Garurumon.

"Thanks for the help," she smiled as the wall was blasted apart and she jumped forward to attack Garurumon with her Wild Nail Rush. With the Multimon also aiming a shot at Garurumon, as he dodged Lynxmon would be able to attack him.

"Not so fast!" Pyrodramon jumped in and used his Wing Shield to block Lynxmon's claws as he covered Garurumon.

"Well done Pyrodramon, now take down that Lynxmon guys! We'll handle this." He nodded to Pyrodramon.

The gun was thrown up, long enough to morph to a toy gun and have the handle taken off by a thrown card. When it went back in Multimon's hand, the arm was now a cannon. It sped and would hit Lynxmon in the spot which would keep it down for long, then a shot at the left and right too, just in case.William took a glove off and turned it inside out, revealing a card in the palm of it. He took the Nine of Stars and drew a circle in the air. It shimmered gold and then fizzled out. "Darn this data!" He tried it again and it was purple this time. Then he put the card back in the glove, reversing and putting it back on his hand. Then he took the Jack of Stars from his other hand, then made a circle and threw a razor Five of Clubs through the gold ring. It caught on ice and flew towards the Lynxmon.

Tobias Nylander

"Digivolve!? In his state? How-" Teuthimon reassured him, looking Tobias in the eyes, "I can do it Tobi!" Tobias looked back at him with his eyes shifting back and forth between Teuthimon and the rest of Team Dog, his heart started beating faster. "Just trust me-your parents are here right, so you're going to need my power to protect them. So think about that! F-focus that emotion into the D-Cell!" Tobias followed his instructions as a green glow eminated from his hand, followed by a flash of light.

"Teuthimon digivolve to....Krakemon!" The large serpent seemed to swim in air! It coiled up as its tentacles focused on Garurumon, "Okay then! Try attacking him now!" Air seemed to be vacuumed through Krakemon's coils as he scraped the electricity away from them. "Watt-a-bolt!" Krakemon fired off a large sphere of electricity towards Garurumon, then he recoiled back onto himself, shooting backwards towards Tobias.

"Wanna ride!?" Then, nodding incessantly, Tobias hopped on Krakemon as he darted into the sky.

Garurumon was shocked by Krakemon as the electricity seemed to paralyze him for a second, Pyrodramon took the chance and fired a Dragon Blast at him, sending the Digimon tumbling down an entrance to another hallway. Pyrodramon chased after him, soon followed by Dane who yelled,

"Use the Kuwagamon DigiCard, it will give you an extra boost and you should be able to finish off Lynxmon!" He shouted out to WIlliam and Micha, after having thrown it to them, either of them could use it, just depended which acted first.

-----------------------------

Lynxmon was hit by Multimon's first attack which kept her down long enough to be hit by his second attack, the icy card hit her square in the sides as the ice melted on her firey skin, putting a small portion of it out as she yelled in pain, roaring out.

William caught the DigiCard in a quick spin move and slid it through his DigiVice. (something, not sure what) happened and Multimon shot three medium cannonballs out of his modified arm cannon. That should finish Lynxmon off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back