Prologue

Micha sat silently while listening and at the same time skimming through one of the books, while he agreed with Dane he also disagreed at the same time. the new girl could easily learn more from hands in experience in a safer environment with a few of the other digidestined, that's what training is usually for..but he decided to keep his thoughts to himself as he and DemiYunomon both rolled their eyes at demiPyromons loudness. "Jeez any louder and the entire digital world could've heard you from here." DemiYunomon stated before jumping onto Micha's shoulder as they began to head out. "Be nice...it was noce meeting all of you." Micha simply stated as he took note of what the small blue digimon was saying and decided it  would be nice to have a break from research, giving everyone a silent wave goodbye the duo stepped into the portal after the girl and her digimon.

Once Back in the digital world the scenery was alot better than the forest they had left in a rather..damaged condition. "What're we doing here Micha?" Yunomon asked while looking around at the beach. "We should be researching not playing around at the beach like children." He growled as bit irritated with the blonde. Micha sighed and kneeled down slightly, giving Yunomon a silent stare which caused the rookie digimon to look away as his partner spoke. "First off..you've never even seen children and second we've been working hard all day Yuno..I'd say we've earned a small break and besides you could use this time to get to know another digimon. especially since you don't socialize much." Micha smiled before patting Yunomon on the head "relax, that's an order." He said while walking over to Tiramon and the other digidestined with a pouting Yunomon trailing behind him.

"So how'd you guys know about this place?" Micha asked while taking in the beautiful scenery, while watching a strange digimon jump into the ocean, but this was the digital world so maybe it lived around here but hopefully it wasn't another digimon like Grandiskuwagamon.

@Xenoxx @SilverFlight

Tiramon jumped in surprise as another portal opened. This digimon and his trainer certainly hadn't been with them in Dane's room. He began laughing when the new digimon leapt into the ocean.

"Hi there!" He called, a grin on his cat-like face.

"Its pretty cool huh?" Lana saw the look of shock and amazement on the trainer's face and coulnd't help but grin. That had been her only a few hours before.

She looked back at Micha who had come through the portal after her and smiled at the interaction between him and his digimon.

"Yeah Yunomon! Let's grab some drift wood, I can show you how to surf!"

"I didn't know about this at all, it was Tiramon." Lana answered the blond haired boy, gesturng to her own digimon who was already hunting for wood. She looked out over the water and took a seat on the soft, cool sand. "Its...still a lot to take in, I mean...Digidestined? This is the stuff I used to dream about when I was little." felt a childish smile creep onto her face as she watched Tiramon pull a wide piece of bark from one of the trees and drag it into the waves. Was he really going to try surfing on it?

@Xenoxx @Arael

Dane spent the rest of his time studying the tablet as closely as he could, looking for some clue or small detail they missed. He looked at the hardware of the tablet, inspecting it closely, looking for any hidden symbols or compartments. He could find nothing, no special compartments, no detachables, not marks or writing on the case, not even the usual stuff a tablet has. It was a simple case with no openings or even seams.

He studied the DigiCode carefully, looking for something out of place, familiar. Again he came to a dead end, he had taken a picture with his D-Cell and forwarded to each Digidestined so they at least had a copy. He then studied the symbol, a ring with a cross in between. It wasn't that uncommon a symbol so it could represent a few things.... In the Digital World it could even mean something completely different. Soon it was almost midnight, unlike some of the other Digidestined he was on the other side of the world,s o it was late for him. He looked to DemiPyromon who had curled up into a ball like a little cat to sleep hours ago.

"Ooooohhhhh.....so cute!" Dane cooed. "He would probably maul me if he heard me say that tho....soooo cuute." He then yawned loudly. "Guess I may as well get rest."

Meanwhile, half way across the world as a stadium of supporters cheer for their favourite teams, one of the screens deep below the stadium begins to spark as data leaks out...

He switched off all the lights and hopped into bed, but before he could get into deep sleep his D-Cell began beeping it's emergency tone.

"Oh for Fugamon's sakes!" He groaned as he got up and looked at the D-Cell, rubbing his sleepy eyes. It was an alert, a DigiField was appearing in the Real World.

DemiPyromon jumped up. "Is it a wild Digimon, I'm ready for a fight!" He jumped up into a fighting pose, blowing out some embers.

"At least one of us is..." Dane looked at the map, it was in New Delhi, India. Some famous sports stadium.

"A sports stadium, that can't be good. It could be filled with people....Let's go!" Dane quickly got changed, snapping on his goggles and running to his computer.

"DigiPort open!" The program opened on his computer after he pointed his D-Cell at it, automatically linking to a computer in the Digital World that would link to India. He soon appears under the stadium, seeing a data fog all around indicating the DigiField is around and a Digimon is within. He knew other Digidestined should appear as they should all get the alert automatically.

Dane decided to quickly digivolve DemiPyromon, as he struck his D-Cell with just two fingers of his glowing orange DigiSoul as that was all that was needed for In-Training to Rookie digivolution. "DigiSoul, Charge!"

"DemiPyromon digivolve to Pyromon!" Pyromon slammed his claws together in fists. "Time to charbroil some bad Digimon!!"

Lana had closed her eyes for just a moment on the beach when she was roused by her D-cell. Tiramon, who had already caught a few waves, balancing precariously on the wood rushed over to her, still dripping.

"What's wrong?" He asked hurriedly. She held up the device.

"Oooh time to go!" He barked excitedly. "Lana! You can open a portal with the D-cell, like last time."

"Wait, is there trouble?"

"Looks like it. A wild digimon's appeared in the human world. We need to get it under control!"

Lana stood, suddenly knowing what she needed to do, she looked at Tiramon. Her hand began to glow and she pressed the light to her D-cell. The light grew and shot toward Tiramon. His data began to unravel, reforming itself into a bigger creature.

"Tiramon digivolve to..." The beast landed on the sand, spiked rings around massive paws and a steel helm that covered half his wolf-like face. "...Voltramon!"

Three tails lashed behind him as his long ears twitched eagerly.

Voltramon walked up to Lana and dipped his shoulder for her to climb onto his back. "I'm ready when you are Lana." His voice was much deeper, almost a growl.

Lana placed herself carefully on Voltramon's plated shoulders and used her cell to open the DigiPort.

Lana looked at the others before nodding with determination. "Right, let's do this!"

Voltramon leapt through the portal and landed right next to Dane. Lana looked serious and ready for a fight.

"We've got your back Dane. What's the stich?"

@PyroWarriorZ @Arael @Xenoxx

((*edit finally done!))

voltramon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Am I late?" Kel and NightHawkmon were leaping out of another portal, out of breath and out of sorts, their respective hair and feathers looking a bit more ruffled than usual. Kel's worried glances quickly gave way to a smug grin as he realised that he was not, in fact, late - and might even be early. The small bird Digimon next to him dusted himself off, and turned to Kel as though the boy had been trying to escape a scolding: "I daresay, young master, you ought to be more cautious not to ruffle any feathers in the Digital World! Proper information-gathering technique does NOT include running away from- oof!" His reprimand was quickly cut short as Kel shoved him aside and ran up to the new DigiDestined waiting at the site.

"Hey, you're one of the new recruits the News Feed mentioned, right??? I'm Kel, your senior here!" Kel puffed out his chest and pointed at himself. "I'm a master scout and intelligence operative!! But you can just call me Kel, because it's not like we have ranks or anything!!!" As he said this, his face suddenly changed, as if he'd just remembered something, and he turned to Dane. "Oh, Dane, sorry that I haven't given in my report, but I just can't seem to find anything on The Order!"

NightHawkmon, having brushed himself off again, was walking over to join the conversation. "Now, Kel, that IS something that we could work on improving! Coaxing out information requires finesse, a delicate touch...

"Oh, right!! We've got scouting to do, huh?" Kel turned to NightHawkmon, interrupting his speech. "Come on, let's go! We'll keep a low profile and look around up ahead. I'll let you guys know if we find anything!" Kel sprinted off in a random direction, hoping that he'd be able to discover some useful information. Once he knew he was out of sight of the others, however, he stopped sprinting and started skulking in the shadows, trying to observe while staying hidden from anything else that might be lurking about.

After apologising for Kel's behaviour to the others, NightHawkmon quickly flapped up behind him, startling Kel when he began to speak: "Young master, your enthusiasm is admirable, but might I suggest that you take more time when speaking with people?" The small bird puffed up his feathers, seemingly annoyed. "Why, you didn't even say-"

Kel held up a finger as a signal for silence, and stared intently into the distance as if he thought he saw a shadow moving. After a short time, he spoke again: "Yeah, but this is more important, right? Our purpose here IS to be first on the scene. If doing this right away means we can stop some kind of disaster, it's better that we do it and talk more later, right?"

Seeing the serious look in his eyes, NightHawkmon smiled as best as his bird beak would let him. "Of course, young master. If that is your wish, I shall follow you every step of the way!"

Kel grinned. "And of course, if I get out here and start doin' stuff, I'm gonna look way cooler for the newbies, right?"

NightHawkmon sighed. "Your demeanour is still less noble than I'd hoped... but it is time for us to do our work. Let us see what we are up against, shall we?"

After talking with Dane, Lucas and Jungemon had taken the DigiPort back to Lucas’s room. Jungemon had only been in the human world for less than a half hour now and was still taking it in. He had heard of cities existing in the Digital World but none like this. All he could see from out of Lucas’s window was urban sprawl, jam packed with people and their vehicles. As a Digimon who prided himself on stealth, Jungemon thought that it would hard to go unnoticed in a place with some many people.

“Hey Lucas, how many people live in this city?” asked Jungemon.

Lucas looked up from his D-Cell and said, “I don’t know, a bit over a million I think.”

Jungemon was awed. That was enough to fill a server in his world. And this was just one city of many in this world. Jungemon just sat silently taking it in.

Lucas had put down his D-Cell and taken a handheld video game system out of his bag. He also took out a few games, wondering which one he should play. As he was looking through them he noticed that one of them was a Digimon game. He smirked, thinking it might be funny to show Jungemon the game, but after glancing at him decided to not disturb him. Instead he put in a JRPG, one of the newer ones in its series. Within a couple minutes he was grinding on goblins, zombies, and other kinds of monsters, trying to level up to get a useful ability. Once he got it he decided to continue with the main story. He entered the area and an epic cutscene started, with beautiful animation and an orchestral score. But right as it started his D-Cell started to buzz. Lucas didn’t feel like checking it, but after a few seconds figured he should.

As he put down the handheld and picked up the D-Cell he saw that the News Feed had updated. Apparently something called a DigiField had emerged at a stadium in India alongside a Digimon. Lucas figured that this was bad news was urgent so he begrudgingly turned off the game in the middle of the cutscene. He then picked up the seemingly resting Jungemon from his bed and pointed his D-Cell at his computer.

“What are you doing?” asked a flustered Jungemon.

“It’s what we’re doing,” Lucas replied, “We’re saving the day, DigiPort open!”

Within a second the two of them were encased in data, travelling through the spaces between the worlds. But as fast as it started, it ended. Lucas fell to his knees, slightly more graceful than his last attempt, only to be knocked to the ground when Jungemon landed on his back. Lucas gave a sly smile to Jungemon as the two of them picked themselves up. They were under the stadium, with an unnatural fog surrounding them.

“I don’t like the looks of this.” Said Lucas.

“We should be cautious,” stated Jungemon, “I should digivolve.”

“And how do you do that?” asked Lucas, slightly embarrassed for not knowing.

“I don’t know, use your D-Cell or something.” Replied Jungemon irately.

Still not too sure Lucas held up his D-Cell. After a few seconds of nothing happening he started to wave it around. Lucas felt really dumb, not helped by Jungemon’s staring. Lucas sighed, but as he did so a green energy enveloped his fingers. Putting two and two together, he touched the D-Cell with the energy. Suddenly green energy shot out of the D-Cell and enveloped Jungemon.

“Jungemon digivolve to Jagermon!” he shouted as his body morphed.

Lucas was relieved that he figured out how to digivolve his partner. He thought Jagermon looked quite impressive and figured he would be awesome in the upcoming fight, especially with that rifle of his.

Tobias Nylander

Tobias swiftly retrieved Teuthimon, and Teuthimon hopped out of his gasp just as quickly because of how slippery he was. "The real world? What sort of opening could've allowed a Digimon into the real world...without, er, a D-Cell? This is all going way too fast..." he walked over to them coughing a bit before regaining composure. Just how many of these things were coming in through these portals, and why was he, and these other people chosen to fight them? Tobias swept his hand through his hair in confusion, but Teuthimon spoke up to snap him out of it, "That isn't important right now. People are in danger! We kinda have to save them!" He only nodded in agreement, but longed for a way to talk about what had just happened in the span of a few minutes. The D-Cell was vibrating, Tobias took a glance at it already recognizing it as a stadium even though he'd never been to one. "Whether this our duty or not...or that we have digimon, we still need a plan to figure this out. We're only human, so we need to be careful. But, I also suggest we take it out of the real world so that it can't hurt anyone!" He prepared to open a DigiPort to the wild digimon's position, and looked around him...it almost wasn't real, would all these people have done this before?

Teuthimon had jumped into Tobias' hair, peeking his head out of it. "And if we can't lure it away, we'll just have to beat it right there and then. Still data for all of us I say!" Tobias wondered how Teuthimon could be so ecstatic, but it filled him with confidence. Tobias opened a DigiPort and stepped through into a fog covered stadium.

@SilverFlight @Arael@Scarab @Demon Lord Odin

Lilyan and Gaomon decided to follow the others everything seemed to be moving so fast. But what both of them understood was that there was trouble and they needed to solve it. She looked at her D-cell seeing the stadium of people in danger she looked as the other began to disappear and decided to follow there example she held up her D-Cell. "Digi-port open!" Suddenly she was being transferred between worlds landing on her feet she felt Garumon land on her back she stumbled forward a bit. But managed to stop herself from falling over holding her arms out like a gymnast sticking a landing. "Safe!" "Nice landing boss." She gave him a thumbs up smiling. "Thanks Gaoly, now get ready!" Gaomon nodded jumping off her back and got ready. "Just like when we fought those jerk Digimon in the digital world." Her finger tips were covered in red energy she touched her D-Cell with the energy. Gaomon was then covered in the same energy he began to glow. "Gaomon digivole tooo Sluggermon!" Lilyan smiled seeing Sluggermon and jumped up cheering. "Yeah I don't know who this digijerk is but we're gonna kick his butt ain't that right Slugger!" Sluggermon punched the air a few times nodding. "That's right boss!" 

Dane suddenly found himself surrounded by Digidestined, some he had fought with before, and some newly made rookies. He had to be careful in this situation, this would be a first fight for a lot of them. He saw as Kel ran off as per usual to scout ahead.

"Be careful you twit!" He yelled as he looked at his D-Cell when he saw to blips.

"Wait, two! Two Digimon have bio-emerged at the same time, that makes things more difficult." He looked up as he could hear the cheers and roars of the audience above, good, their cheers should cover up any noise the fight makes, but they still had to be careful. This was the Real World and destruction caused was far more of a problem, whether now or later.

"Guys, there are two wild Digimon. Be careful, don't forget this is the Real World and we can't use Bio-Merge Digivolution here. Let's go, but tread carefully." He clutched the D-Cell, first the whole GKuwagamon incident, now two Digimon bio-emerging at once. Maybe things really were getting worse.

"Two Digimon just means two DigiButt to kick! One extra clown's head to bash in."

Meanwhile as Kel "scouted" ahead, he managed to see the two Digimon and they were fighting, really going at it. It wasn't long before Dane caught up with the others as they saw the two Digimon bashing into each other, wrecking up the storeroom, breaking all the spare equipment and bouncing off the caged fencing. Dane scanned both with his D-Cell:

Garurumon

Type: Beast

Level: Champion

It's fur is as hard as mythril and has a furious combat instinct and sinews honed in freezing lands,

latest
Lynxmon

Type: Beast

Level: Armour

A firey feline Digimon who is the rival of Garurumon

latest

"Woah, Garurumon. Just like from Digimon Adventure, the champion of Matt's Digimon. And Lynxmon..... Oh great, a lover's spat that's seeped into the real world. We have to stop those two before they cause more damage...." Dane said as he saw the two slash at each other as they rolled around trying to bite one another.

Lana hid a smile as Kel introduced himself, and his partner NightHawkmon gave him an exasperated lecture.

"I'm Lana, this is Voltramon. Nice to meet you, oh great senior." She was teasing him, but not unkindly. Lana jumped down off her digimon's back. She watched the pair go before turning her attention back to the problems at hand. She tuned in just in time to hear Dane's warning.

"What? Two?"

She followed Dane's gaze and saw them. "Whoa, they look...upset...and big."

"What should we do?" Voltramon's growly voice sounded behind Lana. She took comfort in knowing that Tiramon's champion form was at least as big as Garurumon.

"Um, we could create a distraction, is there an area nearby we could lure them so we can minimize the risk to the people in the stadium?"

Voltramon tossed his head. "My GigaWatt Charge is good at getting attention!"

@PyroWarriorZ @Demon Lord Odin @everyone on the battlefied

The teleport caused a great deal of vertigo in the poor girl, and she almost vomited when she got to the room. But she held it back because of one revelation: She was back in the normal world. Exerting a sigh of relief and nearly collapsing upon the ground, she wobbled and sat down instead. There was a sense of comfort that washed over her, almost making her ignore the weird fuzzy feeling in her lap. When she dared a glance, her eyes widened to find a small puffball sitting in her lap. It had the same wings as Vespamon, but was much smaller. Its fur had nearly taken over its body, besides its head, legs, wings, and the smallest tip of its stinger.

Somehow... It was cute. She picked it up with ease, squishing it. The puffball giggled, looking at her with its huge round eyes. And for the first time since she'd gone on this weird adventure, she felt as if she had a friend. Feeling the sudden urge to make sure it was safe, she tucked the little honey bee Digimon right against her chest. No, she couldn't abandon Vespamon like this. The bee had gone through so much trouble to try and get Bethany to understand and to keep her safe... 

Sighing internally, she knew what had to be done. She'd have to stay. It wasn't like they were going to fight things all the time... But, then again, she still didn't know what she was doing. Bethany then noticed that, in her absent-mindedness, everyone was staring at her and waiting for an answer. Before she could muster anything up, Dane seemed to have lost his patience. She shirked away from her answer. He was right, it would be best to think this out. As Pyromon yelled, she flinched as if she'd been punched in the gut. Right, she was being a burden. Watching others leave for the digital world and some for their homes, Beth tentatively moved toward the computer. She looked back at Dane with a look of misery. "... Sorry for causing so much trouble." She muttered, somehow feeling guilty.

Then, she teleported (after a few attempts) back to her home. There she collapsed onto her bed in exhaustion, for seemingly no reason. Mellamon hopped onto the bed too, nuzzling up next to Bethany. Bethany was too worn out to notice, her brain practically fried. Everything was going wrong... Or was it? Ugh, too confusing... Shifting around on her bed and contemplating what had happened, she continued huffing until she finally was lulled to sleep.

She dreamed of static. After that went on for a while, she woke up. Mellamon (Vespamon to Bethany) was gone. She noticed the little creature's warmth was missing. Swinging her legs off of the bed and looking around, there was still no sign of her. Bethany then almost convinced herself it was a dream.

Almost.

Until a certain white puffball popped out from under the bed with her slippers in tow, inspecting them. The human girl was instantly overcome with relief and dread. It was real, then. Well... At least Vespamon was safe. At this, Mellamon turned around. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. My name is actually Mellamon in this form." The little bee stated curtly, as if reading Bethany's mind. "So much to remember... Can I just give you a nickname?" She asked, to which Mellamon nodded. "Sure."

"How about... Uh... Honey?"

"CLICHE"

"Wasp-"
"Nope!"

"... Lord of the Bees."

"... Nah."

After that little endeavor, Bethany ceased attempting to nickname her anything. "Fine! But this still doesn't help my situation with whateve-" 

Beeping burst into her ears as her Digivice started freaking out. She threw it onto the bed out of instinct as if it were burning again. Slowly, she approached it. Some kind of alert, it looked like. Mellamon flew up (with some trouble) onto the bed, examining it too. "Oh. Oh, no." She murmured, then started pacing across the bed as if in deep thought.

Then, with a huff, she nodded. "We're going." The digimon decided, hopping off the bed and toward her computer. Bethany opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Could she really even do this? Sighing in hopeless dismay, she looked down at her Digivice for a long moment. Steeling her nerves, she put the Digivice up to the computer and said a muffled and slightly uncertain, "DigiPort? Uh, take me to the emergency thing. Open, please." It quickly sprung to life before them both, and Mellamon hopped into the portal before Bethany had time to think. Not wanting to be left behind, she hopped through as well. 

Bethany tripped when she got there, nearly falling onto her face but instead being cushioned by a ready-looking Mellamon. She saw two others there, but that was all. This in itself frightened her, but Mellamon shook her off and put some sense back into Bethany. "Hey, get a hold of yourself. There's a problem, it's our job to fix it. Digivolve me!" She quickly spat, staring into the mist with a new serious demeanor. Bethany stumbled back onto her feet, brushed herself off a bit, then held the Digivice in trembling hands. Closing her eyes tight, she pointed the small device at Mellamon.

"D-digivolve!" She stammered rather blatantly. Not know what else to do, she touched the device in her hands; she did this as her fingers lit up, causing a light salmon light to envelop Mellamon. "Mellamon digivolve to... Vespamon!" The little bee sang, glad to be back in her original form. Bethany glanced down at the small creature in amazement, surprised she actually did anything. "Uh! You're back to you..." Bethany spewed out the first thing that came to mind. "Yup! It's me! Now, at least I'm a feasible threat." Vespamon pointed out confidently, with a confused Bethany behind her.  

While on her little adventure, four more Digidestined appeared. One whom she'd never seen before, actually. But she had to focus. Peering at her Digimon and then at the mist, she couldn't help but feel concerned for Vespamon. Shaking her head, she shut out other thoughts and focused solely on the task at hand. Vespamon knew what she was doing, Bethany had to trust her. She heard Dane say something about the digimon, and that there were two of them. "Oh," She simply replied, her face slightly paling. Vespamon got ready, slightly hovering closer to Bethany protectively.

It seemed they had only been on the beach for a few minutes before Micha's d-cell began sounding off an alert for a digimon appearing in the real world. "Damn already?"  but before Micha could open his mouth Yunomon was already in front of him with a sly grin on his face, baring his many fangs "So boss, what's the plan?"  his voice filled with a bit if triumph in knowing that he'd won this battle over Micha. "I should make you stay here..but since the others already took off I suppose we better get a move on."  He said while pressing his hand over the d-cell and letting his Gold DigiSoul cover the screen as Yunomon was covered in data and emerged once again today as Taiyunamon. the large canine growled with anticipation for battle as Micha climed onto his back and opened a digiport to their next location.

Once through the port they had arrived in whatt the d-cell notified as India but only underneath a sports stadium which meant they'd have to be extra careful this time with actual citizens around them. Micha watched in awe as Lynxmon and Garurumon appeared, he looked over at Taiyunamon a bit curious before speaking "You uh...know these guys? I mean because of the you know, claws and fangs." He said while walking up besides the others and waiting for a plan on who would take what. "I think our best bet would be to divide and conquer, each newbie with someone who can hold their own."Taiyunamon stated calmly as he watched the two rival digimon closely, studying their builds. "And no I don't know these two, I come from a powerful and solitary species..we have no 'living' rivals."

"I agree, I think we should take a divided stand to keep them away from each other and causing more harm and destruction. they won't go easy on each other if they're rivals." Micha said while removing his glasses and looking over their info again "And quite frankly we don't have the time to wait and see who wins this fight." He simply put as he watched Taiyunamon step in front of him in a protective stance, his black fur making him almost hard to see under the stadium and the only reflections being his eyes which glowed a fierce yellow and the golden parts of his selective armour. "We just need to play ithe safe and be quick about it..before one of them freezes this place or starts a fire, that could be trouble for us."  Taiyunamon said while looking back at the group, more specifically at the girl with the small wasp hovering around her, his eyes locked with a mix of disapproval and worry for the duo.

Micha sighed and scratched at his head before looking to Dane. "What're your thoughts?"

((Sorry I'm late school had me busy this week))

"Checkmate." William moved his bishop between the gap between the bishop and the rook. He'd gone to chess after winning a couple of games of checkers. The phone was ringing for the millionth time. "There. Let's go." He and Nullmon went into the DigiPortal and ended up inside a sports stadium.(i think?) Nullmon, Digivolve to... Multimon! He whirled his jacket, it flying off. A razor-sharp card or ten, one blunt corner, came out into his palms. 

Kel gave Lana an amused, but guileless smile as the rest of the DigiDestined caught up to him. "Great senior? Yup, you and me are gonna get along just fine!" NightHawkmon, in turn, looked at Lana with a put-upon expression, as if to quietly apologise for Kel's... unprofessionalism. After listening to what the other DigiDestined had to say, Kel nodded. "Hey, other new kid's right," he said, jerking his head towards Micha. "There's no time to let them fight it out, even if that would be pretty awesome..." Kel sighed. "Alright, you!" He said, pointing to Lana. "You said you could attract their attention, right? Heh... it's basic misdirection. They'll never notice Umbralmon lurking in the shadows."

NightHawkmon, in a rare moment, nodded at what Kel had to say. "I am ready to Digivolve at any moment, Kel."

"But if we're gonna split 'em up... hmm... maybe li'l Pyro-buddy over there should take Lynxmon. He's more used to the heat... isn't that right, champ?" Kel grinned at the hot-tempered Rookie. "And if we're gonna split into teams, I piiiiiick..." His eyes scanned the new arrivals, and landed on the flinching brunette girl, her giant wasp poised in a protective position. "Ah, wasp girl! If you're worried about protection, just leave it to Umbralmon and our great distracter, 'kay? Oh, and a wasp would fit our fighting style too!" He was already referring to himself and Lana as a team, at least for the moment. "Aaaaaaand... you! Squid kid. I'll take you. Don't need Lynxmon makin' calamari on the battlefield." He grinned, looking at everyone assembled there. "I'm Kel, your senior here and master stealth operative! Fight your best, but don't forget to watch and learn!" He turned to Dane and shrugged at him. "I guess it wasn't a draft or anything, but that's my take on who'd go together. You've got final say though, huh leader?" He brought out his D-Cell, hand poised to activate it. "Either way, as soon as she has the blue thing do that Gigawatt thing, I'll bring out Umbralmon and have him strike while they're distracted." Kel smirked in anticipation. "On your signal..."

@SilverFlight @MoltenLightning @Xenoxx @PyroWarriorZ @everyoneelse

Dane's fist glowed with orange data.

"DigiSoul Charge! Digivolution!" He yelled out as Pyromon digivolved into Pyrodramon, but being under ground in such a confined space would make his wings pretty much useless.

"Ok break it up, no fighting unless I'm the one kicking digibutt. Dragon Flame!" He launched flames in between the Digimon getting them to jump apart.

"Wait! Garurumon, Lynxmon! Please listen! You are in the Human World, please I know you are rivals but you must stop fighting or you could hurt innocent humans. This is not the place!" Dane yelled at both of them, using Pyrodramon's distraction.

"No human, this is more than a battle of rivalry. This is a battle of survival, a battle for the survival of all. I must protect my allies!" Garurumon responded in a sophisiticated and polite tone.

"Shut up filthy human, this doesn't concern you. We will win!" Lynxmon spat out as it charged for Garurumon and tried to slash him with her Wild Nail Rush.

Dane grumbled with an eye roll.

"Figures..." He took a deep breath. Ok, right, it is best to do teams. Each team will focus on keep one Digimon away from the other, you keep them occupied and away from any exits or close to humans. If they won't listen to us, we may have to beat their data, then we digitize them and return their digi-eggs to the digital world to fight to their heart's content. Team Dog goes after Garurumon and Team Cat goes after Lynxmon.

I will lead Team Dog, while Pyrodramon can handle the heat, Lynxmon is pure fire so Pyrodramon's fire attacks won't do well against her and might even increase her flame's power. Furthermore Garurumon can also do flames, so both have that danger. Garurumon can also do ice, so we may need Pyrodramon's flames for thaw." He also knew deep down that Pyrodramon wanted to fight Gaururmon, a Digimon species that had been a partner.

"Kel, Micha and Neil you manage Team Cat since you guys are experienced and have fought with me before. Let the newbies choose who they want to fight with, they need to learn their Digimon's strengthes and weaknesses. Also both Digimon have dangerous fur, so avoid touching them, keep them back with long range attacks, don't touch them!" With that he jumped on Pyrodramon and then looked at Bethany.

"If you don't feel ready to fight yet, you don't have to... Take your time. That goes for any of you."

He looked forward at the two Digimon.

"One more thing, what they said about allies and winning. I think something more may be going on, while fighting them try talk to them and figure out what is going on. This may be more than a just a cat and dog fight, who knows maybe we can actually be lucky enough to talk them down and return them peacefully for once." He snickered with a pessimistic laugh.

"Ok enough talking, time to take them down!" Pyrodramon roared as he charged forward and let loose another Dragon Flame at Garurumon to keep him away from Lynxmon.

Lana couldn't help but roll her eyes at Kel's antics, but she was still smiling. Despite his over-the-top confidence, she thought it was what some of the members needed right now. At any rate she was fully ready to run into battle beside Voltramon.

Bethany caught her eye as she stood there looking a little intimidated. She gave the other girl an encouraging smile.

"Its ok Bethany, you were chosen for a reason. Trust in your digimon, and the bond you two share, you won't go wrong, I know it."

She watched as Dane tried to reason with the fighting Champion levels, sighing when it didn't work. "Welp, diplomacy fails again."

She listened to Dane intently. "Lana, Dane, my GigaWatt Charge has the potential to stun enemies if they get too close. I know its risky, but if I can touch one or the other we could stun them long enough to calm them down a little."

Lana considered this. "I think if we get a shot we should take it, but until that happens, we should focus on keeping their attention off one another and on us."

"Right!"

Lana watched as Pyromon digivolved and charged into the fray as Pyrodramon, firing off a huge burst of flame.

"Let's go Voltramon!" Lana pointed toward Lynxmon's flank, hoping to split the attack and divert their attention to two places.

Voltramon leapt forward, galloping at full speed as Lana looked on. "GigaWatt Charge!" He cried and in an instant an electric field began to build around his body, gaining strength as he gained momentum. Sparks and forks of lighting whirled about him, threatening to jump to anything that came close. If Voltramon collided head on with anything it was sure to pack a powerful punch.

He veered for Lynxmon, fast, but with enough time for the flame digimon to dodge back, his goal was to get her away from Garurumon and draw her attention like Kel had said.

@Demon Lord Odin @PyroWarriorZ @MoltenLightning

Tobias Nylander  Teuthimon jumped out of Tobias' hair, immediately attacking the Garurumon! "Suction Current!" , his tentacles stretched to Garurumon's limbs to restrain them, and while holding them he shocked them with his tentacle fingers. "O-okay, Teuthimon has Garurumon restrained for now. Everyone on Team Dog, push Garurumon away!" Tobias stepped back a bit to inspect the situation. He looked at his D-Cell, thinking about how big the DigiPorts could get, this Dane person was apparently the leader, he would have to ask him how to get them back to the digital world. "Dane! Could we open a DigiPort and drag the two of them in?" then Teuthimon started looking exhausted, he was shocking the Garurumon way too much, "Teuthimon! Don't use up all your energy! You need to hold him until the rest of Team Dog can attack him." 

This battlefield was hectic, Kel was fired up, and the leader Dane had tried to reason with the Digimon that were savagely fighting each other. Tobias actually couldn't take all of this at once, so he tried to handle this in little moments until this problem was solved. And one little moment he considered, was the one when his parents decided to go see the game today, that meant his parents were here, in danger. This brought a new meaning to this battle, they needed to do this quickly, before they started fighting again!

@SilverFlight @Arael@Scarab @Demon Lord Odin

Despite being engaged in heated battle, Garurumon's quick reflexes and honed senses were prepared for Pyrodramon's stream of fire as it jumped back and then released his own Howling Blaster as blue flames roared out of his mouth as the two inversely coloured flames collided with each other, exploding into a small plume of purple smoke and shockwave. Just then Teuthimon wrapped itself around Garurumon constricting him.

"No! Don't touch it! Long range attacks only, his fur is as dangerous as Lynxmon's." Dane yelled out at both Tobias and Teuthimon, but it was too late. As Gaururmon was being held and shocked, it yelped in pain and began to flex as it's sharp fur began to cut into Teuthimon, which would cause the squid like Digimon great pain and force the Digimon to loosen it's grip as Garurumon flung it off with a jump and flick of it's shoulders.

'"Pyrodramon, catch him." Dane yelled as Pyrodramon caught the Digimon in it's wings as he stepped back forced to stop his offensive maneuver.

"Damn newbs, you never listen. Didn't you listen to Dane's scan, it's fur is as sharp as mythril, that is why he said don't touch either of them. Twit." Pyrodramon scolded the Digimon as he held it and jumped back to Dane's side to drop Teuthimon by Tobias as Garurumon stared intently at them.

"I told you not to interfere." Garurumon whispered as his eyes glinted their yellow sheen.

Dane glared back. "There is no way to force a Digimon through a DigiPort, unless they go willingly. There is one way, destroy them. They turn to data, but we can digitize the data into a DigiEgg, store it in our D-Cells and return it back to the Digital World so at least the wild Digimon can be reborn there.

"Hear that, stop this or we will be forced to destroy you." Dane wished there was another way, they had tried.... But nothing worked, a full Digimon could not be sent through the DigiPort, even if there was a way to coral them, they would get coroded in DIgital Space between. This was the only way they knew.

"Ice Cannon!" He launched a large ball of ice as Dane, Tobias and their Digimon.

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile against Lynxmon, the Digimon's reaction was as Voltramon expected as it jumped back to avoid the collision, driving away it's focus from Garurumon.

"How dare you interfere! I must destroy Garurumon, I cannot let those monsters get away with this. If you get in my way, you die! Howling Buster!" Lynxmon opened her mouth as she launched bright flames from her mouth that threatened to engulf Voltramon.

William jumped onto Multimon's palms, then leaped up and spun to deliver several cuts for high and low temperature areas. It hardens in high and low temperatures, so yeah. Then he fell in front of Multimon, and Multimon jumped up to his palms, and then jumped. the arms retracted and then narrow slots emerged, then spinning gears flew out of the slots. SO YEAH. 

(Also, the gears and cards might hit one or two allies.)

Micha sighed at bit annoyed with the new members antics, of coursehe was like that at some point but he'd grown from that phase and hoped eventuall6they would as well. he watched as Dane tried to reason with the two digimon but of course they didn't even budge and insisted on continuing their fight "Well then, Taiyunamon...you know exactly what to do." He said while getting a running start with his partner onto  the battlefield and watching as Lynxmon fired an attack at Voltramon "Taiyunamon!" Micha called out over all the noise, the wolf nodded simply "I'm on it!" He growled before giving a small jump in the enclosed space and swinging his tail which sent off two yellow  waves of energy. "Crescent Blade!" He called out, but upon landing he was hit with a small barrage of  gears and cards which caused him to turn and give a fierce growl, his eyes burning yellow with rage "Watch it I'm on your side you fool!" Taiyunamon roared at them while baring his many fangs. "Easy buddy..focus on our current fight, those two can wait." Micha said while giving his partner a gentle nudge back to Lynxmon as they ran to catch up with Lana, giving the guy one more annoyed look before reaching the spot where she stood not far from Voltramon. "Looked like you could use a hand." The blonde chuckled while analyzing their opponent again and trying to develop a strategy.

@KAmber@SilverFlight

Voltramon stopped his charge as soon as it fulfilled its purpose. He'd gotten Lynxmon's attention all right. As the fire shot towards him his eyes widened. It was too fast!

"Voltramon!" Lana cried. "Get out of the way!"

Voltramon snapped into action, but only managed to clear part of the blast. The force of the attack blew him backwards and he rolled, landing in a battered heap just a little ways away from his tamer.

Lana ran to him, putting her hands on his dusty coat. He got up slowly but she could tell he was hurt. That was when Micha appeared with Taiyunamon and Lana gave him a grateful smile.

"We could definitely use a hand." She said.

Voltramon nodded to Taiyunamon. "I think I've got a little more in me. We could attack together."

Lana looked worried. "This is our first fight, don't over do it buddy."

They looked back to lynxmon together. "We gotta keep her attention on us."

"If we flank her on both sides it'll be harder for her to direct an attack on one of us. Dane!" Lana called out, "How do we beat these guys?!"

@PyroWarriorZ @Arael

"Use Dragon Flame again!" Dane yelled out as the ice shot came towards them, Pyrodramon immediately followed the order and launch out the flames from his mouth blasting the ice apart as  shards went out everywhere.

"We can't just keep countering him!" Pyrodramon yelled out as he glared at Garurumon. Suddenly one of the other new Digimon jumped in as gears and cards went flying everywhere.

"Wing Shield!" He immediately put up him wings as they glistened, hardening and covering over them like an umbrella to defend Dane, Tobias, Teuthimon and the other Digidestined near them.

"What are you doing?! Are you nuts! You don't pull that sorta move in an enclosed space around your allies. Don't do that again!" Dane clenched his fist as he yelled at William and Multimon, what a foolish and careless move. The last newb's move was foolish, but this was just reckless and mean. Endangering yourself by accident is one thing, but endangering your allies without a second thought, without even a warning?! That boys must have not had any idea how that move worked, that was the only explanation. Because if he did that voluntarily and with full knowledge, he was not their friend or ally....

"Do that again and I'll delete you myself!" Pyrodramon roared in anger at Multimon.

Dane heard Lana, as he quickly glanced to look at her.

"Figure it out! Listen to the 'seniors' (he said with much sarcasm) on your team." He had to focus on his Digimon, not mention his own crazy newbs to deal with. Not to forget, he had said they were suppose to also figure out what was going on between these two.

"Your army has no teamwork." Garurumon scoffed as he stared at them, glancing at Lynxmon. It was clear his desire was to get back to that battle.

"Stay back, I must defeat Lynxmon."

"Why? I get it that this not a battle, but you are in the Human World. You could hurt people, why are you fighting him? You mentioned your allies....is he trying to to hurt friends of yours?" Dane couldn't help but think of why Garurumon called them his army, why army.

"That is the case with war, I apologise. But there will always be casualties." Garurumon said calmly, with a cold and heartless tone that did not match the same gravity with the the words he just spoke. All that echoed in Dane's head, was the word.....'War'.....

-----------------------------------

Lynxmon growled as she laughed at the two, now joined by another human.

"Pretty pathetic aren't you. I thought humans were suppose to help make Digimon strong. Seems you are making them weaker. But what can one expect from BLUE digimon." She growled at Voltramon and Taiyunamon. "I'll show you blue lackeys what red can do! Howling Buster!" She opened her mouth and launched a stronger blast of flames at them, this time keeping them up so that they would have to keep dodging or stop the attack, otherwise they would be burned to a crisp.

Micha smiled and gave the younger girl a reassuring pat on the head once Dane had told her off with his usual sarcastic banter. "Don't worry we'll take care of Lynxmon just back us up as best as you can and avoid getting hurt even more..and above all protect each other." Micha stated in a reassuring voice as he gave Lana and Voltramon a quick smile before turning rather serious again and taking note of Lynxmons little speech and attempt at insulting them. "Just do what you can Voltramon, me and Micha can handle ourselves so theres no reasin to overdo it if you feel weak..just back me up." Taiyunamon said as he focused on Lynxmon, becoming a bit more agitated. "Heh blue digimon?...you're dealing with something much darker now my dear..allow us to demonstrate." The blonde chuckled in a sinister manner as he loosened his tie and looked over at Taiyunamon who gave him a nod, his dark fur spiking up with anticipation as he awaited orders . "No more holding back...we'll send her home in scattered fragments, now counter those attacks!" He called out to his partner who wasted  no time bursting into action, this time charging up a dark purple orb in his mouth and firing off several to clash against Lynxmons howling buster. "Galactic Cannon!" Taiyunamon growled as each orb clashed with the other attacks. 

@SilverFlight

Lana glared at Dane. "Thanks that helps a lot." She said, a sarcastic edge in her own voice, before she turned back to Micha. "How am I supposed to have faith in 'my superiors' if he doesn't?"

But there was no time for her to dwell on it, she was going to give Dane a piece of her mind, but later. Now, they had bigger problems.

Lana swatted the boy's hand away from her head irritably, but nodded at his instructions. "We'll do what we can."

"She doesn't like me because of the colour of my fur? That's rude!" Voltramon said indignantly.

Lana rolled her eyes at her partner, but before she had time to collect herself however Lynxmon let out another vicious attack and Taiyunamon countered it. 

"Time to go!" Voltramon barked and let Lana grab a shoulder plate and hoist herself onto his back, then he was off, sprinting down the turf and to a safe distance.

"Wait, do we have to keep attacking them?"

"That's the idea." Voltramon replied.

"No I mean, we need to find out why they're fighting. What started this? Get me closer."

The digimon let out an unsure groan but did as he was told.

"Lynxmon!" She called out to the digimon, hoping the cat wasn't in too much of a rage to listen. "Tell us about this war, why do you want to destroy Garurumon?"

"I have a bad feeling about this plan...Lana, I have another ability, its a shield, I can use it to protect Taiyunamon or us if this thing goes south."

"That's good, we might need it, for now, we need to see what happens."

@PyroWarriorZ @Arael 

Dane rolled his eyes at the complaints he could hear. He split up the Digidestined into two teams for a reason and told them to listen to those guys for a reason, it would simply be impossible for him to lead both and taking focus off an enemy is a bad idea. He may not agree with them calling themselves 'senior' as a term, but he trusted those guys. He fought with them before and if they were to be a team they needed to trust each other and themselves, they couldn't reliant. Who knows when might need to split into teams again.

Hopefully Team Cat could listen to Micha and Kel. However he had to focus his attention back to Garurumon and the distressing comment he just heard.

"You guys are fighting a war..... Over what?" He hoped it wasn't some world war

"Survival, we need to defend ourselves." Garurumon commented, his claws digging into the ground. He was getting tired of this chat as he kept one eye on Lynxmon.

---------------------------

Lynxmon's Howling Buster and the Galatic Cannon collided with each other, countering as Micha had hoped. So far all the group seemed able to do was simply counter both Digimon's attacks.

"I have to destroy Garurumon because he is BLUE, just like you guys are probably with them too. You humans are part of them as well aren't you. I'll destroy him and you." Lynxmon had had enough chat and charged forward and began slashing at Voltramon and Taiyunamon with Wild Nail Rush as her claws glowed with firey energy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back