• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Zodiac

Pastel Yosuke

open up your heart

This In-Character Topic is not for roleplaying in the dorms.

The statuses of each squad and eventually each character will be shown below.

SQUAD STATUSES

North - Working/Suburban District

East - Working/Uptown District

West - Not working/all in West dorm

South - Not working/members spread out​

Last edited by a moderator:

Ain't it great, how we met each other,

On this wild and crazy carousel of life?

---

"...Thank you for listening to our station, providing you with all of the greatest hits!

The time is now midnight, and the weather is overcast..."

The radio station is heard all over town.

---

Within the suburban district, a sleek shadow moved. Nightlife had never been very prominent in suburbia. Everything remained quiet. Monsters had always liked making their nests here at night, and creating trouble for every living being around them. It was often nights like these, where there was a new moon out, that most of these shadowy creatures made their appearance. The level of monsters increased steadily as the new moon approached, but decreased as the full moon was on its way. The behavior had been documented, but no known reason had ever been discovered... Still, these monsters were a problem. Although some were small, they still had powers... As well as the potential to grow at a fast pace. Depending on how much they ate, these monsters could become immensely powerful, large in size as well as threatening. It was the Zodiacs' duties to take them down, to destroy them before they became a significant threat.

The North Squad had been sent on a low-key mission that would be easy enough. A medium-sized nest of monsters had been formed in the middle of the suburban district. The area was hopefully not very active, and monsters enjoyed forming their nests in places like back allies. Like every other mission, everyone hoped that it would sail smoothly. The area was only lit by streetlights and neon signs.

@LifeNovel @Ahri @Kalin Scarlet

---

However, everything was not all fine and dandy for the East Squad. They were attempting to eliminate a nest of monsters in a crowded area in the uptown district. Luckily, the government had cleared the perimeter of the area off, masking it all as simple road work. The entire street was blockaded, even though the nest was only in one alleyway. Fights with monsters could become incredibly dangerous, especially if they weren't aware as to how large said monsters were. The East Squad advanced into the blocked off perimeter, and there was a sense of tense hostility in the air, alongside an unusual, green fog. The fog wasn't detrimental, but it provided an even more uneasy feeling. There was something looming within the distance, and it definitely was not friendly. The street lights were blurred by the uncomfortable mist, and the entire area felt muggy and humid.

@Darksoul180 @Puggie @Azula Cross @Jailbird

---

SQUAD STATUSES

North - Working/Suburban District

East - Working/Uptown District

West - Not working/all in West dorm

South - Not working/members spread out

Kalin sneaked through the backyards and alleyways, a bored expression on his face. "Hey, guys, you ever think about being a superhero?" He asked as he moved along, fingers pressed gently to his earpiece.

Kalin hated scouting. So what he was the best choice, with the capability for offense, defense, and crowd control all at the same time. It sucked having to do all the annoying hard work and all he had to entertain himself were these little talks he could have with the others when things were peaceful on the field.

Well...that, and the handheld he was trying to play with one hand.

@Ahri

@LifeNovel

Alexandra hopped across buildings to the alley. From there she could see everything, and it was much more clear with her night vision helmet she had finished earlier that week. She taps the side of the helmet to activate the built-in mic and speaks. Max, there are around two dozen monsters at the nest. I recommend we dispatch them as a group. She looked up at the nest.

Why did she agree to do this job? She could have just said no and continued her life in the old office building and work on more projects of hers including her illuminator stick that took people's powers instead of light. Oh well. It does help others so that's why she choose it.

@Darksoul180 @Azula Cross @Jailbird

"Mmm... I like the idea of that." Una hummed into the earpiece, picking up on Kalin's words. The Sheep of the Zodiac peered subtly down from rooftop. While he was an adept fighter, he was still at times nervous on the battlefield, especially when alone. The use of the earpiece was not only useful but calming as well. "The nest is in the second alleyway from where Maia is... On the right side of the street." The Sheep informed the rest of his squad. For now, until the others got to where he was, he wouldn't attack alone. He didn't really have the utter confidence to do such a thing yet. "Be careful." After that brief advice, Una concentrated on the task at hand, which included remaining wary and looking out for any stray foes.

Carola ran as fast as she could, she knew that she couldn't slow down her squad, she hated running or anything associated with exercise, but she wasn't a bad runner, I should've riding a horse than running in my shoes like this, she thought to herself.

Carola heard what Alexandra said
(all of us supposed to heard that too, right?) and prepared her bow while still running, "Don't leave me behind, I'm trying my best to catch up with you guys," Carola said over the mic.

@Puggie @Jailbird @Darksoul180

Max ran up casually up behind Carola whom was running to the site of the action. He ran to her side and gave her a glance and a bright smile closing his eyes. Max let out a small chuckle as his eyes glew a slight shade of red, and his pace picked up majorly as the air rushed through Max's hair. He zoomed to where the building Alexandra was on top of was. As he was running he put his fingers to his ear to press the talk button.

"Come on Carola, Keep up! Also, right on Alexandra! Let's ge..."

As Maxie was talking, he not only got to his destination much quicker than he expected, he wasn't paying enough attention to where he was going to stop. Max slammed right into the wall with a "Thwak!". Max back off the wall, and looked around a bit disoriented. He snapped back into it, placing his fingers back onto the headset.

"Man, gotta work on that."

Alex looked up the building, and started to scale it. He was using a mixture of his strength, and knowledge, to grab safe protrusions slowly making his was to the top. Once he reached the top, he let out a small wave with the hand he had free, and pulled himself up and over with the other. He stood up and dusted himself off as he walked toward Alexandra, giving her a pat on the back.

"Yo, nest is looking good, ill give it that. Not that i can see much of it. Though, i can sort of sense what you are talking about Alexandra."

Max gazed toward the nest, and looking toward anything he sensed as hostiel. Alexandra was pretty much right about the numbers. A simple seek and destroy the nest, nothing big hidden around. Max took a look around, waiting for someone to lurk out of the shadows.

"Yo, Aria, dude, I know you are around somewhere, I know you always are."

@Azula Cross, @Puggie, @Jailbird

A waning moon illuminated the streets of the suburban district with a weak light. Few living souls were awake at this night. There was no wind to be felt at the moment and the crickets sang contently within the shrubs of the residents. Besides the faint moonlight were the flickering street lamps, neon signs of tiny shops, and porch lights of the denizens' homes. Up on one of the taller buildings of the suburban district crouched a young, teenage boy. If he hadn't been wearing a white hoodie he would've been perfectly disguised within the shadows of the roof. Besides the bright, white hoodie, his attentive, blue eyes stood out from the darkness that shrouded him. The boy crouched there, frozen in position, observing the landscape beneath him. He lifted a set of binoculars that were lying next to him up to his eyes to help him enlarge the tiny details in front of him. Three small figures were running through the streets all heading towards a certain direction. From the boy's view he tries to get a glimpse of their target but buildings block it. His eyes traced the surrounding settings of the target and saw that it was planted in an alleyway.

Good an enclosed space shall allow easier elimination.

He continued watching from the tall building with silence at first until a tiny voice resonated into his left ear.
"Hey, guys, you ever think about being a superhero?" The young man made a slight 'tch' sound, expressing his annoyance but inside he enjoyed the slight humor to the thought. Then another voice crackled through the earpiece. "Mmm... I like the idea of that." This voice held more of a skiddish tone to it. A slight pause filled the skiddish voice's words, and in this instance Kyro, the teenager, quickly utilized his electric abilities to locate the origin of the voice. There finally Kyro turned his eyes over to another boy on a rooftop, one at a lower height than from the current location Kyro stayed at. His eyes followed the direction at which the boy was looking at to see that from his vantage point it was blocked. Kyro sighed as he slung the binocular strap over his neck and stood up. He looked around him in search of something specific.

Then finally his eyes widened with pleasure as he spotted a power line close by. Kyro sprinted and jumped from roof to roof until he reached the power line, then when he reached the closest edge of the roof to the power line he stopped and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes momentarily as he concentrated electrical energy onto his feet. But he felt a slight blockage. Kyro opened his eyes to realize that his sneakers were not allowing a passage of electricity from his body to the very surface of his feet. Quickly he kicked off his sneakers and decided to leave them there, wanting a new pair anyways. Once again he closed his eyes and concentrated his electrical power to the bottoms of his feet finally accomplishing a current running through his feet.

Kyro lifted his eyes from his feet to the power line taking another deep breath since this was only the second time he attempts to travel by electric attraction. Before he began thinking of the consequences, Kyro jumped from the edge to the power line nearly missing the thin wire. He sucked in some air as a reaction to the flare of pain he experience when he skid some of his leg against the wire because of his clumsy landing on it. But who could blame him since the wire wasn't even a foot long. There the teenage boy stood on the power line with one foot in front of the other, a position that a circus performer often began with before they did a trick on the wire. But with Kyro's abilities he was able to stay on the wire with ease which meant he was able to run across them. his ultimate goal.

He began sprinting down the power line continuously keeping his eye on the boy on the roof, Una.
"The nest is in the second alleyway from where Maia is... On the right side of the street," Una broadcasted, "Be careful." Kyro picked up his speed as he heard the response from Una. It made him smile a bit to hear the concern in the boy's voice. Then the first voice, Kalin, responded, "Well, I think we should totally take this monster hunting business public, one day. We could get the costumes, the stupid names...we'd be just like Kamen Rider." Another 'tch' from Kyro's mouth as he heard the underlying boredom in Kalin's voice. But then he heard a serious response from Kalin, "Alright. Guess we're meeting up with Maia. Don't have too much fun without us, cutie." which then slightly changed into a tone that distinguished Kalin with the added word 'cutie'. Kyro just sighed but had a smile on his mouth. The North Squad was a really odd bunch. Kyro soon saw that he was approaching his squad. His eyes went back to Una and then moved to his left and right in search of Kalin. He shouldn't be too far away from Una...ah there he is. Kyro spotted the red-head waving his hand wildly, trying to get Una's attention. Kyro rolled his eyes but kept on smiling.

Judging from there positions, Kyro was able to grab a good estimate of the perimeter of the nest. He decided to travel to a rooftop opposite from Una but adjacent to Kalin. The black-haired boy jumped onto a different power line with a slight stumble but ignored the slight scratches on his legs as he continued running. Eventually he made it to his desired rooftop. Kyro jumped from the power line onto the rooftop and examined the scene below him. Finally he can see the target. It may not seem like anything to the human eye, just shadows, but to the kids of the Zodiac Project they can see everything.

Kyro placed his left index finger onto the earpiece there, pushing a tiny button to allow him to transmit a message to his other members, "
Okay so from the given information about this mission, it should be a medium sized nest. And since it is not a new moon out tonight their powers shouldn't be at their greatest lending us the advantage. I have eyes on you Una and Kilan. I believe you said that Maia was about an alleyway aways, right Una? Well from my view I don't see her exactly but I can guess what location she will be at. For now let's stay on the rooftops until we approach the nest closer. This will allow us to catch traps or ambushes if any are planted. When the time comes I want you Kalin to go down to the ground level with Maia, you will have an easier time down there with your abilities. Una I want you to meet up with me since our powers can work well together." He released the button on the earpiece and began moving once more to a closer location to the nest, his eyes continuously seeking traps or any ambushes.

@Kalin Scarlet

@Pastel Yosuke

@Ahri

Aria stepped out of Carola's shadow and pushed her hair out of her face. Holding her finger to her ear piece,"I'm down here with princess. We are on the way up." A portal casually opened in front of them leading to the top of the building where Max and Alex were stationed. Stepping through the portal first,Aria stood above Alex with a smile as she peered down the alley,"Do we have a game plan,or do are just gonna jump in?"

Aria took a seat next to Alexandra,took out her guns and started to recheck the ammo and her ammo supply. Placing the guns back in her holsters,which were stationed right under her shorts. Aria,getting to her feet,walked over to the ledge and waited on Max's orders to go.

@Azula Cross @Puggie @Darksoul180

The moonlight shined down over Maia's face as she looked up, memorized by it. The stars were shining bright, bringing a smile to Maia's lips. She knew where she needed to be, and that was with her squad. They had a task that night that should be pretty easy to take care of. She knew where the nest was, and it wasn't too far from her current location. Well I suppose that I should get to work.

Just as she was about to press her earpiece to ask her squad members where to meet up, she heard the voice of Kyro. "Okay so from the given information about this mission, it should be a medium sized nest. And since it is not a new moon out tonight their powers shouldn't be at their greatest lending us the advantage. I have eyes on you Una and Kilan. I believe you said that Maia was about an alleyway aways, right Una? Well from my view I don't see her exactly but I can guess what location she will be at. For now let's stay on the rooftops until we approach the nest closer. This will allow us to catch traps or ambushes if any are planted. When the time comes I want you Kalin to go down to the ground level with Maia, you will have an easier time down there with your abilities. Una I want you to meet up with me since our powers can work well together."

That's Kyro for you. Always on top of it. Sometimes Maia thought that is it were not for Kyro, North Squad with fall apart. He was almost their glue. Pressing her hand to the button in her own earpiece, Maia spoke up. "I'm on my way to meet up with you guys right now. Fifth avenue."

Running as fast as her short lakes could carry her, Maia rushed to be with the rest of her team, arriving at fifth avenue. They weren't quite here yet, but Maia knew that they would be soon. Once they did, it would be time to put her game face on. She gripped her sword's handle, and her playful look grew more serious.

@LifeNovel @Pastel Yosuke @Kalin Scarlet

"Oh, There you are, Maia! I was wondering when you were gonna respond. So? What do you think? Would you be up for some super heroics?"

As Kalin spoke into the earpiece , he kneeled, grasping the ledge of the building he stood on. He lowered his personal field of gravity, causing him to float, and after he finished speaking he tugged himself forward.

The young agent floated slowly through the air for a few blocks, turning over onto his back while passing Kyro, who Kalin acknowledged with a wink as he drifted past, hands behind his head.

"Do you know where 5th Avenue is, Kai?"

@Ahri

@LifeNovel

@Pastel Yosuke

Carola was running when she saw Max caught up with her, he smiled brightly to her and gone, "Trying to show off eh?" she said. Suddenly, Max slammed his body to the wall which made Carola couldn't stop laughing.

"Do you need me to heal you even before the battle start?" Carola teased the boy who now already on top of the building. Carola speed up and finally she was right next to the building, she looked up and measured the height, "Now... how do I get there? Where is Aria?" Just after Carola said that, Aria appeared out of nowhere and opened a portal. Carola smiled as her thank you step inside the portal, now four of them already on top of the building.

Carola sat down right after she came, she almost drained all of her energy. She peeked from Alexandra's back and saw the nest,
"Poor them, they will be dead soon, I think I will pray for them later just in case no one won't do that," Carola stretched her body and waited for the next order.

@Jailbird @Puggie @Darksoul180

There is no reason to be kind to these creatures, Carola. It will make you weaker and more suseptable to their attacks. Besides, think of all the things they have done to our kind. They are ruthless and must be eliminated. She pulls out her sword and examines it. When do we attack, Max? It is your call.

@Azula Cross @Darksoul180 @Jailbird

Max leaned his gaze from the nest, back to his squad and smiled like he always did. His resting face was almost always a smile, although when he wanted to show his emotions, it was most defiantly a larger smile than usual. Max gazed over the 3 now standing around him. The pale silver haired girl who refereed to herself as Alexandra. Max often heard people calling her ghost, he did not wish to call her that as he thought it had more negative meaning than positive. She was quite the ally though, her tech knowledgeably skills were unmatched. The best part being that wasn't even her special power. Then he changed his gaze over to Aria, a bit shorter and a bit darker skin tone. Though almost un-ironically, it fit for her powers of darkness and shadows. Then there was Carola the healer. She was a bit taller and looked really in touch with a king or queen with her fashion. She sported a bow pretty well and could heal a lot better than Max could. That and she can heal others, that was a plus.

The almost ragtag team has been together for a decent while now, although, Max still didn't know them super well, and same goes for the other teams. At this point Maxie was almost day dreaming. Then he snapped out of hit to reply to Carola's witty comment.

"Man, Carola you know I can heal myself from all these minor things. I mean, even hitting a wall at a stupid speed wasn't that bad... Come on dude..."

Max said to her when she got to the roof of the building with the group. He said it while guesting slightly with his hands in a "I know what i am doing" kind of way. While his face started to turn red after being call out on his rather embarrassing display. Maxie's smile never left his face, as he shifted moods to take his leader role. Looking at the nest once again, he started to think it over.

"These monsters do not have feelings like we do. They are breed to wreck havoc and maim anyone in their path. Like always we might have a handful with them, though, i trust we can do it with ease.... A plan might be nice, though, you all know me, lets just go with the mojo flowjo~!"

Max then said in a more chill voice than his intended leader voice. Max then started to sprint at the nest, beckoning his squad to come with. He reached the end of the roof and placed his hands on the edge and vaulted over it, lettign himself fall down the building, as his legs glew a slight yellow color as he slammed onto he ground cushioning the blow. Maxie the started to dart toward the danger, the fog getting thicker, and his breaths started to become heavy as the humid air became progressively harder to breath. Max followed the sense of any hostile aura's around him, and darted toward them to see what he was up against. Knowing his crew was somewhere behind him. He called out so they could fallow his voice, as the fog impaired his vision greatly.

"This way!"

Max was shouting as he ran deeper toward and then into the nest. As the fog's humidity started to take a toll on him and he slowed down and had to take time breathing. The air was so think he felt like he was swimming, though he still pushed on, smile plastered to his face as always~

Alex stands near the edge and looks over it. He forgot about the fog. She shakes her head and pulls two discs from her belt. She hits the button on top and they unfold into helmets like hers. She then turns to Carola and Aria and hands the helmets to them. Wear these. We do not yet know what the green fog is capable of whether it is poisonous or suffocating. I'm going after Max. With that said she jumps off the building and rolls into the ground with almost no sound. Alexandra then runs through the green fog and soon catches up to Max. What were you thinking?! This fog could be suffocating or worse, poisonous! You can't just come here without protection! She whispers fiercely. She pulls out a disc and does the same as she did to Aria's and Carola's then hands the helmet to Max. Put this on. It will protect you from most of the things this fog has the potential to do.

Carola giggled when she heard Max's response and looked at Alexandra, "I know they're monster, but I just can't help to feel pity over them too," she said as she stood up and saw how Max became excited and jumped from the building. She shook her head and sighed, Max will be Max, she giggled again.

Carola caught the helmet just right on time before it smashed her face, "Thank you my dear Alex, but can you do throw it more elegantly next time?" she then put the helmet on and walked to the edge and took a little glance, she shook her head and looked Aria who still standing behind her, "Hmm, a little help again, please? You know I can't just jump like them," Carola smiled awkwardly.

@Puggie @Darksoul180 @Jailbird

Max charged forward, and the fog thickened as he went further in and closer to the nest. In an instant, two, shadowy black creatures that profusely leaked black, ungodly sludge onto the floor slipped out of the nest, which looked as though it was a huge mass of tangled, black wires. The two creatures looked as though they were--or had once been canines. But now their form was completely obscured... The two charged forward, while several others slid from the nest's confines. With each creature that emerged from the nest, it seemed to shrink, growing smaller. While the squad struggled with their helmets, the animalistic beings surged forward swiftly, giving them all little to no time to prepare before the onslaught began...

----

tumblr_inline_mr0vu7Lcp01qz4rgp.jpg

"You're close to fifth." Una stated to Kalin, fingers pressing onto his earpiece. "Fifth avenue should be one block down; you're near fourth now..." Una observed quietly, eyes gazing carefully over the city. He remained on the rooftop, steadily observing the area around him. "Kyro, should I wait up for you, then?" Una questioned, eyes moving around warily until they found Kyro's form. He nodded over at the Tiger, making sure he was seen by their squad leader, before he turned back around, focusing his attention upon making sure that all of the squad members remained safe and in position. Kalin might be the only one to worry about, and even then he was very much capable of handling himself. Una laced his fingers together, and waited for the command to attack, as the rest of the squad members were doing. From where Una was, he could definitely see the nest.

Kalin listened to Una's information, and nodded.

"Ah, got it. Thanks. Be there in a sec, Mai-Chan..."

Kalin floated the last few blocks, and dropped down towards street level on fifth. He increased his gravity field to normal levels, and looked around until he laid eyes on Maia, who he acknowledged with a smile, and a short two-handed salute. He turned and looked up.

"That's two down, two to go. C'mon guys, I wanna make it back in time for the new episode of Fate/Stay..."

"I'm on my way to meet up with you guys right now. Fifth avenue."

Just as Kyro was about to respond to Maia's entrance into their mission, Kalin beat him to the punch.

"Oh, There you are, Maia! I was wondering when you were gonna respond. So? What do you think? Would you be up for some super heroics?"

Kyro sighed once again to Kalin's responses but had a small smile tugging on the corner's of his lip. He continued to jump across from rooftop to rooftop all the while keeping his eyes peering around the ground beneath him. No signs of any traps or ambushes were planted. Hmmm I guess they weren't expecting any attacks tonight. His silence of concentration running through his head was interrupted with the lovely voice of his "younger brother", who was floating right beside him. Kyro's attention directed over to the red-haired man as he was leisurely floating in the sky with a smirk on his face.

"Do you know where 5th Avenue is, Kai?"

Hearing the nickname made Kyro's lip twitch. Kalin knew how to bug Kyro but he didn't mind, as long as he was still joking Kyro knew everything was fine. Seeing how Kalin was making little effort in making his way over to the nest and that he was moving at a faster speed than Kyro, the Tiger decided to jump onto a power line. Since he had already charged his feet earlier, the electricity came to him at ease. He swiftly jumped from a rooftop onto a power line that was leveled evenly with Kalin. He turned his face towards Kalin and was about to answer when Una came onto their earpieces with the answer.

"You're close to fifth."

"Fifth avenue should be one block down; you're near fourth now..."

Kyro turned his eyes to the ground below soon seeing the tendrils of darkness emanating from the targeted nest. His pupils almost dilating down into the shape of a feline's he quickly changed his mood into a serious atmosphere and sped up. His attention drifted slightly when Kalin began descending down to meet up with Maia. Good luck, Kalin and Maia.

"Kyro, should I wait up for you, then?" the Sheep asked.

Kyro was already close to Una and decided to close the gap between them and ready himself by his side. Delicately yet with power he pounced off from the power line he was traveling on and landed on the same rooftop where Una was located. He trotted over to where the white-haired boy was and peered over the edge.

"That's two down, two to go. C'mon guys, I wanna make it back in time for the new episode of Fate/Stay..." the voice of Kalin sounded in Kyro's earpiece. A huff of laughter escaped Kyro's mouth and he responded back to Kalin, "Don't mess up and you can get to watch your show." Of course in other's ears this may have sounded harsh but Kyro's squad understood whenever Kyro was messing with them.

He released his finger on his earpiece and faced Una,
"Okay so we're going to try to contain the perimeters of the creatures inside to a limit while Maia and Kalin will directly attack. I don't expect all the creatures inside to be awake and attacking back. And since this isn't a big area some will try to move out from the nest to create some space between them and Maia and Kalin. We are going to attack those who stray from the center. And if Maia and Kalin call for help I want you to join them. I will use the lights from signs and street lights to my advantage if needed, and since all those things are hung from a height it would be easier for me to stay at this level. But this nest doesn't look to be a rowdy one so it should not be so difficult, but that does not mean we drop our guard." As Kyro said the last few words his eyes narrowed down to try and capture where Maia and Kalin stood.

He pressed his index finger onto his earpiece and began giving instructions for his members on the ground,
"Okay I want you guys to attack directly. How you guys want to attack depends on both of you. Una and I will stay up here and attack those who try to escape or that we can attack easily without hurting you guys. So ultimately I want you guys to scramble to creatures out from their concentrated nest, make space between each of them to make it easier targets for all of us. And if you guys need help let us know through the earpiece. If anything is to happen to our connection, Maia I want you to shoot out a starlight."

Kyro's eyes closed for a moment as he held his breath, then he exhaled out his worries and finally issued the order, "Okay North Squad, we can do this so let's get to it."

@Ahri

@Kalin Scarlet

@Pastel Yosuke

"Ah, got it. Thanks. Be there in a sec, Mai-Chan." Maia heard Kalin'a voice pipe up over the ear piece. True to his word, Kalin joined her shortly. She smiled as he gave her a salute.

"That's two down, two to go. C'mon guys, I wanna make it back in time for the new episode of Fate/Stay..."

"I swear, you and your shows..."
Maia sighed, shaking her head. A smile played upon her lips.

"Don't mess up and you can get to watch your show." Kyro's voice chimed in. Maia knew he was teasing. She was grateful for North Squad. The mood was always kept light, and they always got the job done.

"Okay so we're going to try to contain the perimeters of the creatures inside to a limit while Maia and Kalin will directly attack. I don't expect all the creatures inside to be awake and attacking back. And since this isn't a big area some will try to move out from the nest to create some space between them and Maia and Kalin. We are going to attack those who stray from the center. And if Maia and Kalin call for help I want you to join them. I will use the lights from signs and street lights to my advantage if needed, and since all those things are hung from a height it would be easier for me to stay at this level. But this nest doesn't look to be a rowdy one so it should not be so difficult, but that does not mean we drop our guard."

Maia's green hues searched up, and they stopped on Kyro and Una. A determined smile showed up on her face. She was ready.

Maia awaited Kyro's further instructions. "Okay I want you guys to attack directly. How you guys want to attack depends on both of you. Una and I will stay up here and attack those who try to escape or that we can attack easily without hurting you guys. So ultimately I want you guys to scramble to creatures out from their concentrated nest, make space between each of them to make it easier targets for all of us. And if you guys need help let us know through the earpiece. If anything is to happen to our connection, Maia I want you to shoot out a starlight."

The small Sagittarian listened attentively, nodding. "Roger that." She said over the ear piece. "You ready Kalin?"

Without waiting for a reply, she began to run towards the nest, three balls of astral energy following behind her. She fired two at the nest, and hideous creatures began to crawl out of it. Some came straight towards Maia, and others avoided her.

She fired three more astral balls at the monsters rushing at her, and they started to fall. She jumped up, using her powers to hover as she attacked more from higher up.​

Alex sped forward, past Max at an extreme speed to meet up the two foul creatures. As she ran, she pulled out her bow and shot an explosive arrow at one of the two. When the arrow made impact, the force of the explosion caused the beast to become only a pile of goo and the second one knocked off its feet.

Just as fast, the Horse throws some seeds and uses her energy to grow it into a large, thorny vine, which was quickly wrapped up to resemble a dragon. She flips onto its back, not feeling any of the thorns. Thank God for remembering to made these clothes much stronger. Ghost thought as she use her powers to give the "dragon" life so she wouldn't have to worry about using up all her energy. Also, the "dragon" will imediately be loyal to her because it is a plant.

Your name shall be Meeka and you will obey my every command. Now go fight those creatures of evil. The dragon roars and begins to attack, swinging its tail at the fallen one and clawing away the others that had followed.

She watches from on the dragon then taps on the side of the helmet.
Aria! Carola! We need you here now! The monsters are here and attacking!

@Azula Cross @Jailbird @Darksoul180

Kalin grinned at Maia as she ran past.

"An actor is always ready to take the stage. And on that note...All this world is a stage." Kalin said, performing a bit of his activation chant.

In reality, Kalin's ability didn't require any preparation, but he had a flair for the dramatic. Therefore, he used this chant for fun, much like he named his abilities for personal enjoyment.

With his words, a transparent field surrounded the nest, Maia, and himself. When the Sagittarius rattled the nest, and the creatures began to surge forth, Kalin got to work. He walked up to the nearest, yelling
"Lift!" as he stole its gravity, causing it to float. He then formed a dense gravitational field around his hands and feet, and punched the creature, sending it flying back towards the nest. It slammed into its former home, dying on impact.

"That's one down...a whole lot more to go." He said, raising his fists into his fighting stance as more of the creatures came towards him.

@Ahri

@LifeNovel

@Pastel Yosuke

Aria caught the helmet with no trouble and placed it on her head,"This better not ruin my hair!"She screamed at Alex as the techie followed Max down to the alley. Aria quickly made a portal for her and Carola to go through,"OK Princess,stay behind me......CHARGE!!"Aria yelled like a psychopath waving her sword around. As soon as she got through the portal she was standing on Alex's portal,"....A dragon.....OK?"

Jumping down from the dragon,Aria landed on one of the monsters with her sword plunging through its skull. It liquidated and disappeared just as Aria somersaulted over to a group of the beast. Some of the monsters actually had some sort of brain processing,but others just charged blindly at their opposition and for these creatures Aria was the opposition. The girl simply used their own wild movements to finished them off with a flurry of graceful kicks and slashes,"Even in this ugly helmet my beauty shines through!"Aria giggled in a small self-centered fit as she slipped her sword back into its sheath, pulled her guns out,and charged at the other monsters. Jumping above them,Aria placed one hand on a beast's head and the other was busy shooting at the beast's cohorts. Within a instant her shadow had formed into a spear and impaled the beast Aria was holding.

@Puggie @Azula Cross @Darksoul180

Maxie turned around to hear Alex saying something he couldn't quite hear correctly. Something about the fog and poison. He was to excited to listen to much else other than the roar of combat. Max quickly scanned his surroundings to see nothing but thick fog. He saw a figure of a women with an outstretched hand, with a helmet in it. It was Alex! Max was starting to figure things out, even though his head was filled with something else. Maybe it was adrenaline. Though, something made it so he couldn't focus on much. He reached out and quickly but lazily grabbed the helmet and shoved it over his head. Without even taking his hood down. Once on his sight was cleared and he could see his surroundings. Before taking a look around he made a note to thank his comrade for the new head tech he had just acquired.

"Thanks man!"

Max said while looking at Alex. Something was off through, Max's face was not in his normal wide smile. It was still a grin, though, it seemed weakened to a point. At this point, Maxie was starting to feel exhausted. His recent swim through this fog was a burden on his body, though he keep pushing through. He toke a spit take on the group next to him and began to examine his surroundings.

"Oh my... We've got dogs!"

Max exclaimed while taking a step back as he observed them. They were execrating a black film that formed into large globs of sludge as they moved it covered the ground almost like bubbling tar. They seemed to be spawning from the nest, which was very evident after seeing the nest get physical smaller as they came out. These dog creatures were part of the Nest. There for, destroying them will destroy the nest? Well hopefully it would be that simple. Maxie assumed his battle pose, placing his hands at his sides, and put one foot forward and one back in a basic battle pose. Next to him he heard his partner going into battle. Alex attacking a monster already and calling upon the likeness of a thorn dragon! She was geared up when Aria arrived at the scene starting hew own rampage, shooting her gun with one hand, and forming a shadow spear in the other. Max smiled once again, as his body light up with energy. Max started to jump up and down and move his arms in defensive ways, as he toke deep breaths. Gearing up his mental and physical relaxation and ready to focus. He reached one hand up to his ear and let out once simple phrase in a short and simple tone that was a bit loud for a head set.

"Come on East Squad, Let's jam~!"

Max's body glew in a shade of red once again as he dashed into the nearest dog. Before it could pounce him he was already behind the weird tar spewing creature. Maxis' body started to lose its glow as his hands started to form a red think light around them extending his hands range a bit. These gloves a perfect fit protected his hands as he reached for this beings hind legs. He got a tight grip on them right before the dog pounced forward. The dog was frozen mid air as it jumped, and then drug straight back to the ground with a hard slam. Then Max turned his body around, touring his body with it, pulling the dogs weight off the ground and threw the creature behind him. Max's eyes started to shine in a red again as he turned to the next creature crawling fresh out of the nest. The dog readied another pounce and jumped at Max before he could take full note of the situation. Max's eyes then quickly swapped from red to blue. His hands losing their aura, and his body now sparkling a bit. Time was now slowed in Max's prospective, he noted as much of this creature as he could and it's way of jumping, how far, how high, and how hard. He also noticed the tar like substance dripping from it. He also noticed that these dog like things were covered in wire's. The sight was daunting.

Max was now backing away, letting his eyes revert to normal as he toke a step back with one foot, and then the other... But the other didn't come. Max quickly looked down and saw that his shoe was covered in the same sludge that was coming off these things.
Damn, and these were my favorite kicks. Max thought to himself.His foot almost glued to the ground. Max pulled and pulled as the dog's leap was about to hit him. Max's eyes started to glow yellow. His body covered in a Manipura Aura. His foot still being stuck as the creature jumped atop of Max almost toppling him over. The yellow aura keeping him from harm as this shadowy creature took attempts at slashing and biting Max.

Quickly thinking Max grabbed the beast by a handful of the wire, his hand covered in his protective Aura, as his eyes started to shift to a shade of red as well as the rest of his body. He threw the dog onto the ground with all his might, taking a deep breath as his energy was being quickly drained by his powers. Though a lot faster than normal. Max started to think that something might be wrong with him, though he did not have much time to think deeper into it, as the canine he had thrown earlier was coming back at top speed even more angry than before. Max's foot was still stuck, so he had to stand his ground. The dog prepared another charging leap, this time Max had known what to do. He timed his next attack to meat the dog right before the shadow creatures attack landed. Maxie's eyes glowing red once again, as he did his best to retain his battle stance. His fist was once again covered in his aura like gloves, he keep his fingers clenched as he formed his fists into palms. He then used his back hand to strike the dog right under its open mouth as it was about to land on him. His palm pushed up and closed the dogs mouth, and then he felt a crunch as the dogs head flew backward into the hair, hearing more snapping of whatever structure was holding this monster together. The canine was back fliping away from max now, as it hit the ground and laid limp.

Max chuckled to himself and smiled at the easy dispatch. Though, Max's powers were feeling drained as his vision was starting to blur a bit. He pushed his finger to his head set again to call out his distress of this black stuff sticking hid one foot to the ground.

"Yo, guys, the black tar is a no-go. I'm stuck!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back