Project Zodiac - Additional IC

West Dorm

"Man..." Nikolai was lounged back on the couch, agitated red eyes flickering back and forth between the TV and the fridge, which was in the kitchen. The Aries gave a long, annoyed sigh, and closed his eyes. Every other squad was around and about. They were all doing stuff, and the West Squad hadn't of even been assigned with anything to do! Nikolai had once attempted to join another squad on a mission, and that attempt had gone relatively sour. Members of different squads were allowed to hang out and be friend and crap... but they usually didn't go on missions with anyone from different squads. In the end, he had been kicked off before they even gave him a chance... Damn lasagna tiger. From what he knew, the South Squad was relatively free. Maybe he should go hang out with someone from there. Groaning in frustration, he shifted his arm so it was covering his eyes.

"Ahh... Fuck this!! I'm so bored." The Aries representative grumbled into the couch's pillow, after he turned around in utter frustration.

"Trust me, I can think of more than just a few things you could be doing at the moment." Franka lifted her eyes up off the dress she was fixing at the moment, to look at Nikolai. Couldn't he, for once, be glad they were given some time to rest and not have to expose themselves to such close danger? It's not that she was afraid of fighting - well, at least, in her own case, no. But she wasn't the only member of the squad, and as the leader, the responsibility was on her. Too many missions jiggled up her nerves, especially when thinking about all the ways that idiot, over there, on the couch, could get himself into trouble, just for being stupid. She, personally, welcomed the few days of rest, which allowed her to run some errands by.

"The iron is over there, if you feel like being useful to the community." she nodded her head in one direction. "And the clothes, that have to be ironed, are that way. They're mostly yours, anyway."

Ivory stayed silent as she listened to the two's conversation. Personally, she didn't really care about the matters, but then again when did she really concern anything at all? She was just doing what she always does: minding her own business. While the other two Zodiacs were discussing about chores, the Snake was just slicing up some pineapples in the kitchen for a snack. She moved quite easily for someone who was carrying a 30 lb sniper on her back. While skinning the pineapple, the blade sliced into her finger and a drop of blood slid. "Ah," she said when she realized, but she didn't wince. Instead she seemed rather intrigued, and her thoughts began to brew. "Hm....perhaps I could do an experiment. Is there a difference between blood of a loving married couple and blood of a man in despair? Perhaps that has something to do with love. They did say that love comes from the heart. As well as blood."

Rinsing her hands and wrapping a band-aid on her finger, she resumed slicing the pineapple into rings. "No matter. Perhaps I could question Yggdrasil later."

A gentle breeze outside the window, the sounds of paper brushing against paper as a page is flipped, the occasional sound from Franka and the low buzzing of the TV. A flash of light from the sun danced across the leather bound covers on the bookcase. Yggdrasill was seated with his legs crossed on the floor, reading a book he'd just purchased the day before while Franka was doing her daily set of chores, Ivory was in the kitchen messing with knives and Nikolai was watching TV. It was an unusually quiet day in the dorms, and not even wondering what Jace was up to could bother Aesir right now. He was just going to finish this chapter, then go and practice some of his abilities outside. Maybe bring out his scythe, take a few practice swings.

Except...

"Ahh... Fuck this!! I'm so bored." Yggdrasill could positively hear the pillow shrieking in pain as the troubled teenage boy muttered his frustrations into it. "Trust me, I can think of more than just a few things you could be doing at the moment." He almost called the answer that was given. Very typically like Franka. He himself made sure he did his part around the house to avoid her interrupting his reading, but the thought of chores still made him cringe. His eyes wandered from the finely printed letters on the page to glare at Nikolai. "Maybe if you kept it to yourself you wouldn't affect everyone else's mood." His monotonous voice was devoid of spite, but the words carried an obvious meaning. Shut up and do something about it.

Like usual, Aria and Ellie were just quietly observing. "Ah, you're bleeding," Both girls said simultaneously as though they didn't actually care, or perhaps they were just curious about it. The two girls had never really dealt with bleeding themselves, so it was possible they were curious about it. They watched as Ivory washed the finger and put a band-aid on it, then continued observing further while she returned to slicing the pineapple. "Yggdrasil?" Aria calmly said questioningly to Ellie. "Yggdrasil," Ellie responded to Aria, saying it just like Aria did minus the inquisitive form. The two girls walked from the kitchen out to where the others were at, taking spot in a corner and observing Yggdrasil intently. They also talked to each other in whispers, though without even turning their heads slightly as well as with most words in languages aside from English.

"Ughhh..." Nikolai, being the child of the group, turned around so he was lying on his back once more. He did not like the idea of chores. At all. In fact, he was willing to literally run away and out of the dorm if Franka persisted in attempting to get him to do anything of the sort. He settled on watching Ivory fix herself a pineapple... Did snakes eat pineapples? "Do snakes eat fruit?" He muttered to himself in a puzzled manner, cringing slightly as Ivory cut herself. Before he could wander over to her, and try and help her out, she had already whipped out a band-aid and resumed cutting the pineapple to bits. Damn... She was certainly a fast worker. He looked back up at the ceiling, watching the ceiling fan simply go round and round.

The Aries bristled slightly as Yggrasill commented. Nikolai narrowed his eyes, and moved his hand around in hopes of finding the Dragon's head. Much to his disappointment, he didn't. His resolve to fix his boredom solidified, and he moved into a sitting position. From there, he debated between sitting next to Yggrasill or going to talk to Ivory... The Aries stood up, and walked to the kitchen, before beginning to rummage through the cabinets in hope of finding snacks. In the end, he settled into a stool at the kitchen's island, with two bags of chips.

"AHH!" The young Aries jolted as Aria and Ellie started to speak, dropping one bag of chips in the process. For a moment, the white-haired young man looked as though he was about to weep. He scrambled over to Ivory, and sat next to her legs, arms folded. "You two better buy me a new bag of chips!" He peered around Ivory's legs to scold the Gemini twins.

She checked the dress with a pleased look on her face, smirking even a bit, pretty satisfied, before devoting her attention to Nikolai who, in the meantime, while she was busy, switched his position. "I can't even stand having you here in such mood." She frowned a bit, noticing a stitch that seemed a bit off, and only then noticing the twins who have appeared there. She just glanced at them quickly, acknowledging their presence. The girls have always creeped her out.

She then looked at Nikolai again. "Jesus Christ, you are annoying me. Pick up a book if you don't feel like doing something of some use! Or train, or just-. For some reason, your boredom will be my end. Or go be bored somewhere else, for all that I care. I can't handle you."

"Mmm..." Ivory frowned slightly as the ruckus began to grow louder, and so after cutting the pineapples into small slices, she put them in a nearby bowl and threw out the skin shavings. Tossing the knife and cutting board into the sink, she grabbed a fork and stabbed it into a pineapple slice (which seemed to appear more sinister than needed), and ate it. Her expression changed from annoyance to satisfied, and Ivory looked down at Nikolai with a raised eyebrow. "Ah, since you're down there, does blood relate to love? Since they both come from the heart. I was planning to do an experiment later but I don't want to waste my energy." The Snake Zodiac pulled out a small notebook out of her pocket, where she wrote down notes about her studies, and skimmed through the pages.

After a few minutes, she frowned again when she realized what she was looking for wasn't found. "..I have more research to do," she frowned. "Perhaps I could ask Carola when she returns from her mission. Especially with all her books...." Now she was talking to herself. Ivory pursed her lips in thought, before shrugging in the end and popping another slice of pineapple into her mouth. Bringing the bowl with her, she walked out of the kitchen and proceeded to leave. Her eyes took a quick glance at the twins, but other than that she disregarded them. Ivory found herself sitting at the piano that was in a separate room, and turned her head to look outside the window.

Yggdrasill watched as Nikolai's hand flailed through the air in an aggressive manner, no doubt searching for him. He was comfortably positioned on the other end of the room however, and far from the reaches of his claws. Or perhaps that'd be a better word for describing Yggdrasill's, The Dragon's, hands. They'd all been given Zodiacs, and some where more interesting than others. Dragon? Aesir would never have considered himself a dragon before. Ivory no doubt fit the description of a snake, and Nikolai - A goat? Yes, why not. But... The thought only occupied Yggdrasill's mind for a short moment, as something else in the room had changed. Something regarding him. As his sixth sense kicked in he looked to his left and found himself staring back at the unsettling pair of twins that had fittingly been given Gemini. Something purple pulsed deep in his eye, betraying some form of Psychic Ability manifesting in Yggdrasill's body as he looked at the two, but nothing in the room seemed to change.

His eyes soon wandered down onto the page in front of him again, and he hurriedly started reading through the book. This room had stopped interesting him. No longer was the atmosphere calm and quiet like he would want it - No, Nikolai's endless chatter had ruined that for him. With a sigh he dropped his bookmark and slammed the book shut over it on the page he'd been reading. He stood up and let the book fall onto a nearby table with a dull thud, and without making a sound walked across the room and into the kitchen. He stood above Nikolai and starred down at him with his usual, unconsciously threatening, neutral look. He ignored him for a moment, and instead looked up to Ivory. "Love has little to do with actual blood, except sentimental value. I understand your interest in it, you have the power to bend it after all. Maybe what you'd be interested in is unusual blood groups, ones outside the regular ABO system? There's hundreds of minor blood types. Perhaps you want to take a look in..." Aesir bent his head and looked back to the bookcase, then lifted an arm and pointed a book bound in white and red. "... that book. It's got other medical things you might like, too."

There was a very subtle warmness in his monotonous, quiet voice, and his sentences were uncharacteristically long when he spoke to her. A habit you'd notice he only had when speaking to people he were positively disposed towards. This kind abnormality quickly dissipated when he looked down to Nikolai again, and shortly said "You're bored. Want to spar?" He was of course referring to weapons combat, Nikolai's Zweihander vs his Scythe. He wasn't as good in close combat as Nikolai, but practice was still practice. As he waited for his response he looked towards Franka for a moment, and sent her a hint of a smile before seeing the eerie twins again and quickly looking back to the Aries.

@Pastel Yosuke

@Pushks

@Kiyoko Tomoe

@remembervvinter

The two twins turned only their heads, looking at each other with their faces so close their noses almost touched. "He seems scared," Aria said to Ellie. "He is scared," Ellie responded to Aria. They both turned their heads to face Nikolai. "Even should we owe you a bag of chips, you are incapable of forcing such out of us. Fear is a rather problematic thing, which limits the abilities of human beings. Because of fear, you are incapable of ordering us around. You fear us, and thus are incapable of making us purchase you a new bag of which you could obtain on your own." The two girls were just perfectly in sync, as though they'd planned this whole thing or something. They were closer to being the same person than the average twins though, so such matching of words, tone, and timing were to be expected.

After their words, the two returned to observing Yggdrasil, talking to each other a little like before. After a few minutes, the two just walked from their corner and out of the room, headed back to their dorm so as to check for any other members of their dorm. They took their time though, talking to each other about various things, some of which was about other members of the various dorms. Not once did they land on conversation about their own dorm though, as they were usually never at their own dorm to observe the people there. Once they arrived at the dorm, the two girls just walked in, and then headed straight to their room together without even looking to see if anybody else was there. "Sleepy time..." The two said, getting in the bed they share and just entering the same dream as each other upon falling asleep.

Tap tap tap tap

Jace’s pencil rapidly rapped against his chair’s armrest as he stared at a large book resting in his lap. The boy’s legs were propped up on the organized desk, books and papers stacked cleanly in piles with a stack of three Rubix cubes on the edge.. Some pencils were scattered across a small stack suggesting that he had been writing stuff down. The book he was currently reading was titled ‘Anatomy of the Human Body.’ It seemed like nothing could break the focus of the boy….all except the very loud cry of boredom.

Irritation flickered briefly on the Cat Zodiac’s face but quickly replaced with a goofy grin as Franka responded to the bored Aries. Jace couldn’t blame his ‘companion’. While the other squads got to play around in the field, this lot was stuck within the dorms of boredom. He suddenly lost all interest in his studies as he closed it and placed it neatly with the other books. “Time to go out and play~”

He watched silently from the doorway at the scene that unfolded. Taking in anything and everything that he could use to quench this sudden urge to do something. Finally the Cat decided to make himself known with a cheerful greeting. “Well well well~! I was wondering what all the noise was about~ Hello to you all~” Jace gave a friendly smile as he clapped his hands together. His eyes flickered from one person to the next. The twins…he had come out just as they left. How absolutely delightful it was to watch them tease Nico like that~! Jace enjoyed them greatly…he also was very interested in finding out if that tale about twins sharing pain was real. Ivory had already left before he even made a move. How depressing, having another go at ‘Hebi’ would sure brighten this dull day.

There would have been Max however his dear friend was on a mission. Lucky him. Jace’s last words to his best friend before the departure was ‘If you die, i'll revive you just to kill you again~!’ A strange thing to say to a friend but there was care beneath those threatening words.

Luckily there was Nikolai….what a childish boy he was~! Even more childish then Jace! Well…more childish than Jace acted. That was still very impressive to do. So emotional this team mate was, and what delight it was to play around with his emotions~! It was obvious that Jace creeped him out on some higher level. Who could blame him? Since they shared the same group the Aries Zodiac was quite aware of Jace’s ‘condition’. To make the boy uneasy was a past time joy of Jace’s. Perhaps he could get the twins to help him some more.

First target of the day, Nikolai.

“Ahhh, so you were the yelling one, no surprise there~!” He began with a laugh. The Cat walked to the Aries then with no hesitation, picking up the bag of chips then his hands folded behind his back in a very innocent way. The innocent posture only masked the darkness in the face he made. With slightly narrowed eyes, pupils almost thinning in a cat like way, he gave a thin and playful smile. When he spoke next, the tone was still happy but also softer and had a purr like hum to it. He lowered his face so that the two were looking at each other. “Perhaps if you weren’t so emotional then you might be able to hold onto your chips~” With that he returned to bag of chips to the goat. “But if you weren’t emotional then you would be like Aesir right there~! And how else would I be able to entertain myself~?” There was a small flicker of read in the boy’s eyes as a mild illusion would hit Nikolai. A quick dagger in the back was all~ There and gone.

Jace returned to the completely friendly self as he walked over happily to stand beside Franka. “Mama Franka~” He sang out, “If Nico bothers you anymore I will be happy to handle it~!” The suggestion was loud enough for the comrade to hear however it seemed that Yggdrasill beat him to dealing with the goat. “A spar~? How fun that would be~! Aesir, make sure not to lose ok~? How bad would it look if you were beaten ~?” Laughter sang out of the Cat’s mouth once more.

Now if they were to spar, Jace could predict the outcome….depending on what spar they would be doing. Weapons and more hand to hand, Nikolai would be the better bet. A duel of abilities? Jace’s money would be on his ‘older brother’. Yggdrasill was rather advanced with his abilities, so much were Jace could hardly keep him within a illusion for a second without the older boy giving him a headache.

Yes, the Dragon zodiac was superior to the Cat. Jace cold admit this without much shame. After a certain little trick he had triggered something within Aesir that gave him a more permanent personality and immunity to Jace. No matter~! That was only a problem that sparked this determination to improve on his abilities. With the other Zodiacs Jace had lesser of a problem with…actually the only ones whom he had issues similar to Aesir where Zodiacs whose abilities revolved around more mental and spiritual levels. Like Max, even though Jace almost rarely uses an ability on his friend. Apparently he was told once that the ‘spirits’ didn’t like him all too much. In result Jace would get different levels of migraines. Very unpleasant. Yggdrasill, with his mental abilities, could give Jace these migraines without the whole spiritual crap. So in many ways this was a big disadvantage for Jace but it was also good. The Cat Zodiac needed something to push him to work harder. And it certainly has for he could happily brag about how much stronger his illusions were without it being a lie.

A chuckle threatened to escape his lips as he awaited the spar. Truths that many mistake as lies, better for me too~

Ivory stared at the now empty bowl in her hands, and set it aside. She could still hear the members bickering, despite being in a different room. That just proved how loud they were. It never ceased to make her wonder how such a team with so much discord could yet have skills that compliment each other so well. She supposed it was her squad's way of bonding. Strangely. She wondered if she ever felt affection towards them herself. Has she? Hm. That could be another topic to study about. Ivory spun herself around so that she faced the piano, and warmed up her fingers. According to studies, it's said that music has an impact on the brain that could make a human's emotion change, or alter..something along those lines. Yes, it seemed that everything Ivory did was based on her studies about emotions. But she couldn't help it. Feelings were something that Ivory couldn't seem to have a strong grasp on. Plus, she always believed that having too much information was always better than having not enough.

Her pale hands set down on the keys of the piano, and she pressed on one key. B. Her right hand began to press on two others. D and F. Next one. C sharp. Soon, her fingers began to move altogether, gliding daintily between the whites and blacks. Her moves were so intricate, as if she was concentrating all her power onto her hands. The result wasn't disappointing either. What resulted was a melodious song, a sweet and tranquil melody. Serene. Heartwarming. Calming. How odd it was that a girl who was so emotionally distant could produce such a sweet tune. Ivory's expression was different than normal as well. Her expression was softer than usual, rather than her normal hard stoic face. Such a rare look, especially on the Snake. Slowly the song was coming to an end, and as she hit the last note, Ivory realized that her eyes had been closed the whole time while playing the song. She opened them, and looked to the side to see the same empty bowl. Biting the inside of her cheek, she picked it up. She supposed that she should probably put it back in the kitchen, in the sink, before doing anything else, since it was an instinct for her to have things nice and clean, but also because Franka would tail her down for leaving unnecessary dishes around the dorm.

The black haired Zodiac picked up the bowl and fork, and then stood up to go back to the room where everyone was gathered. As she approached the doorway, she heard the undesired, recognizable voice. Jace Black had entered the ring. "Well well well~! I was wondering what all the noise was about~ Hello to you all~!" Immediately her hard expression returned on her face, and she 'tch-ed' in great annoyance. She was not very fond of him, mainly because for whatever reason he was always so interested in trying to poke Hebi out, thus he was always near her like an annoying fly. Yes, that's what he was to her. An annoying fly who's presence and statements were unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Franka thankfully smiled back to Aesir, and started working on that stitch. The chatter got louder, but that couldn't shake up her focus on what she was doing. She had a wonderful ability to exclude herself from the whole blabber, mostly thanking her experience with spirits who always chatted around her, commenting on most of things she did. Even as she sewed now, two dead girls stood by her. It was constant noise around her, so a few more voices did not bother her.

"You won't really put that on yourself, will you? That dress is the worst. Did you see this Anne?" "I like the dress. But you know what, you could add something on the sleeves." "It's way too short for my taste." the first girl made a scoffing face.

"In my days we did not wear that." an old grandma voiced her opinion. "Can you tell that impolite young man over there to switch the TV channel? I don't want to watch this."

Either way, it's easy to see why Franka was able to shut out and hear only things that she wanted to.

She only removed her eyes from her piece of work to acknowledge the twins who went out. Being constantly gossiped by the spirits, the Gemini's comments did not bother her - but there was just some aura those two radiated that made her feel uneasy. "Those two creep me out." she muttered beneath her breath looking as the sisters left the dorm. She also acknowledged Jace's newfound presence in the room, her expression not changing from the usual one. "Yes, Nikolai, how about sparring? Since that's the only thing that seems to interest you. Unless you'd rather, of course, help out, which I doubt." she said in a bit sarcastic voice. Him not doing his part of chores didn't actually really bother her - she'd do it herself anyway, but she still liked to poke him with it a bit. It was her style anyway - she'd complain about nobody doing anything, but when they would offer to do something, she'd often just say 'no no no, don't worry, I will do it. You can't do it right, anyway'.

"Ah!?" The Aries seemed to thoroughly dislike the notion that he was afraid of the twins. In any case, they had offended him, which only made him louder. "The hell do you think you're going?" The Gemini retreated back to their room, as though they were bored. Nikolai didn't bother with pursuing them. Instead, he made a disgusted facial expression and opted to stand up, leaning back against the counter with an unhappy facial expression. Truthfully, Nikolai wasn't actually afraid of much. He was foolishly brave most of the time, and had a habit of disregarding dangers around him. Especially when they were in combat. Often, his teammates would need to fish him out of sticky situations. But he was definitely getting better, anyways... Matters only became worse as Jace walked into the room. Nikolai attempted to not show his irritation as much. But it was a futile effort. He was terrible with lying anyways.

The chips were snatched out of his hands abruptly, and Nikolai's eyes twitched, before his expression became disgusted once more. The dagger illusion caught him off guard for a brief moment, but he knew Jace's tricks. Living with the nutjob for this long allowed him to become more and more aware of his surroundings. Once an illusion had been cast upon him while he was in the shower... Which almost made him hunt the Cat down and
skin him alive. Luckily for Jace, Franka had stepped in before any major part of the dorm could be utterly destroyed. Nikolai had almost ripped out the piping system in order to have it collapse onto the Cat. Nikolai didn't apologize for that one. He was too pissed off anyways. Just thinking about the entire ordeal annoyed him. Nikolai watched as Jace fluttered across the room in an easygoing way, spewing insults and whatnot. Being called "Nico" was the last straw.

"You little shit--!" Without another word, Nikolai launched himself through the air in a leap, and landed on the Cat's back. Any thoughts of sparring with Yggrasil left his mind at that point, Jace had stolen the show.

Jace was startled as the cry of rage sounded, followed by a pounce on his back. As the two fell forward there was surprise on Jace’s face. As they were about to hit the ground a smile spread across the cat’s face with triumph. Then the two hit the ground….and Jace dissolved into spiders that spread across the ground then over Nikolai’s body before disappearing completely.

During the whole thing, Jace was actually standing beside Franka while laughing. The reality was that he had moved to that spot right after returning the bag of chips. Nikolai hated being called ‘Nico-Nico’ so Jace was curious what would happen if ‘Nico’ was just used instead. With Nikolai being the more easily angered one, if the Aries didn’t like the nickname as much as the other then he would most likely attack. No….he WOULD attack. That also meant that he wouldn’t think things through as much. So Jace saw the opportunity and took it. How hilarious the results were~!

“Aw, Nikolai~! I thought you didn’t like being called Nico-Nico~ Who knew that one Nico could still set you off so easily~?” The Cat laughed with a bit the purr like sound mixing in. “What exactly were you trying to accomplish by attacking me anyways~? Obviously you have the greater advantage with strength.” Jace blinking with a very ‘innocent’ childlike face, kitten eyes as Franka liked to call it. “You would beat up a poor child who can’t defend himself? I don’t think that’s right.” As soon as he was done saying that a playful smile once more crossed his face with a taunting gleam in his eyes.

"For God's sake-!" she said in annoyance, finally letting her work rest on the table. "Seriously, Nikolai, what kind of behaviour /is/ that even? Look at him, you could break him in two pieces, we are lucky that we-." she frowned, not finishing her sentence, nearly like she forgot what she was even saying, her thoughts taking her focus away, thinking something entirely different over.

"I am actually this close to kicking you all out of the dorm. I'll leave only Ivory with me." she added. "And I'll call those two twins over as well, just so you know. I'm trading you two for them. And Yggdrasill. I'm leaving him too. You two, mess-makers, will be sold to whoever wants you. I /will/ talk to our bosses soon about next mission, so just, holy mother, be patient a bit!"

"It seems we were mentioned," Aria said to Ellie. "It does seem that way," Ellie responded to Aria. The two twins had finished their little sleep quite fast, and were already back in the west dorm as though they knew they would be talked about. "A change of dorms would be rather fun, though only temporarily as we have become accustomed to our current living space." It would probably be hard to notice, but it seemed as though the two twins had small smiles on their faces for just a moment. They quite quickly locked their eyes on a single individual so as to return to observing, currently their target of observation being Jace.

By the time Ivory had entered the room, she heard her name being called by Franka. "Pardon?" she said with a raised eyebrow when she stepped in. She tilted her head towards Franka, before walking around a few people and putting her dishes in the sink. After cleaning them up, she turned back and looked between Yggdrasil and Nikolai, then looked to where Jace was. Ivory frowned, and then directed her attention back to Nikolai. "I'd prefer if you wouldn't be so reckless and cause unnecessary messes in this dorm," she muttered while leaning back against the counter. Truth be told she would like it much better if they redirected all their energy into improving their abilities, but she had to admit, watching the two trying to skewer each other in their spar would be quite intriguing. Ah, well, her thinking isn't really going to make much a difference. Everyone had their own different mindsets, some stubborn than others.

Lucian had came over to the West Dorm with the twins. Mostly cause it was positively boring over at the South Dorms, what he wouldn't give to be on a mission right now. He had been blocking out all the noise with his iPod and munching on some pretzel sticks. The bright blonde was always snacking on something, he fears hunger. The sounds of the squabbling reached the rabbit's beanbag and through his headphones. The French boy felt a twinge of irritation and was about ready to snap. He pulled out his headphones and pocketed them with his iPod and stormed over to the group.

"
Pour l'amour de dieu, cesser d'agir comme des enfants!*" he screamed and glared at all of them. Clearing his throat he let out a big sigh of breath "If you guys have nothing better to do then bicker, maybe you can go outside and do something. We live in a big city, I'm sure there is something to do." he started to calm himself and fixed his hair. Huffing he crossed his arms.

Sure it wasn't good at him to add fuel to the fire but, he just wanted some peace or to curve his own boredom.

[*He said "For the love of god, stop acting like children!"]

"Have you got a problem with fun, Luce?" came a voice from the direction of the window. No, not from the direction of the window, from through the window. The glass had been shifted to create a round hole, and Hiroshi's head was sticking through it, upside down, his short hair sticking up (sticking down?) like a rather short mop. To be fair, things like this weren't exactly unusual; Hiroshi loved playing pranks, after all. However, shifting that much glass like that must have taken so much time and effort, more so than he usually put into his jokes. Then again, this sort of random event was just what made Hiroshi who he was - a Monkey. "Besides, you look like a child yourself."

Suddenly, Hiroshi turned his head to look at the twins. He didn't say anything - just stared at them, like they do everyone else. He knew they probably wouldn't care, and that wasn't why he did it. He simply felt like staring at them. If he had to give a reason, he would have said, 'to give them a taste of their own medicine' or something like that, but no one was asking, so saying that would just sound... odd. You know, he observed, for twins with the same features, they look rather different from each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back