• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Project Terra Spero

Jayden Kisubo

The Dread Wolf
So basically, I would love to make an RP with the general basics of the show Terra Nova. Without the threat of the people from the future coming to strip mine the earth the colony has been sent to. Still its the same thing of a time rift having been found that sends people to the cretaceous period in a new time line. They have the futuristic technology that they're use yo, but the earth they come from is in an environmental collapse. It's bad enough that they even limit the number of kids a couple can have. I'll be writing an actual summary later today. I just have to go to work first. Please tell me what you think, and you can leave ideas and suggestions. Also I think they would be about ten years into the building of the colony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back