Project Black

So here are the details.

This here is the ship the crew will be sailing in. It goes into space and can fly around planet side. The ship's class is a fight carrier. It was used 100's of years before our characters in an old space war that took place with the outer planets. Scarlet Ross (your Captain) has acquired this ship for a little less then five years now. She calls her "Gallion"

gallion.jpeg

The Gallion is rather a big ship, it can carry and house more then 300 people comfortably. It has weapons that are currently unable to work... Well hopefully Ross can find a Mechanic right for the job, if not a weapons master. So here are some fun things I wish to add into this world. Some of it might be taken from the tv series I have mentions, others might be my own creation of things. For instance and for the rp.

Revers: I loved this concept in Firefly and loved how they actually brought it to life in the movie. I would like to keep Revers around in this rp to give this world something to be afraid of. It's not like they have enough to worry about, but the Revers add in effect to the dangers and unknown of space it's self. The final frontier.

Next I would like to keep around the bikes from Storm Hawks. They are motorcycles that can fly and ride on land. I also wanted them to be usable within space. (You can have what ever kind of bike design you want if your character has one. Just remember the wings are retractable but must be used when flying or traveling in space.) For those of you that wish for your characters to have these bikes, they will be called Riders. Riders are fighters, solo pilots for big ships. Most Riders are masters at their bike craft, but because the bikes keep changing and advancing, they have no time for anything else.... Ask them to fly the ship.... and they wont even know how to turn it on. But ask them anything about their bikes they can give you a full detailed report about the simplest question.

Next is Pirates! Pirates in this world are not what you think. They are not ships of men running around pillaging and stealing ships or destroying homes. No... They are carriers full of brutal women. All pirates in this world are and always will be women. But do not be fooled by their beauty and strength, these women are ruthless and have no mercy. If you get over run by pirates... They will kill you.

So those are somethings I would like to have in the rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
maxresdefault.jpg

The Verse is a very large solar system. It holds over 300 planets all shapes and sizes and inhabits more the 200 planets.

Those larger planets closer to the center of the Verse are called Core planets. They were the first to grow and expanded in technology.

big_thumb_6dce3e6d31eff2996064a7a2334b906f.jpg

Next came the Inner planets. Inner planets are much like the Core planets but they tend to just be bigger and hold a lot more natural resources.

In between the Inner and Outer planets, there is a giant gap. Only one planets sits in the center creating the boarder from all those close to the sun and all those bleeding into the black.

Edison

Edison is a planet that is not good, nor bad.... It's like a Vegas to the Verse. Anything can happen in Edison.

This planet not only produces ships of all kind along with weapons... But it also produces drugs and other substances that cloud the mind. Gambling, drugs, sex... What ever happens on Edison... Stays on Edison.

Edison is also host to one of the biggest sports through out the Verse. Ship racing. Their races are held from all sizes. From Riders, to war ship pilots. But do not think this to be some silly race... No, it is dangerous and life threatening. Most of those that race don't see their third or fourth year in racing. The courses are set up to push the pilots through life threatening situations.... Not to mention the scandals that go one behind the curtains.

(While making your character and the planet they are from... Please refrain from using this planet. My navigation pilot's story and plot are from this planet. If you wish to use Edison please ask before doing so.)

Coruscant-AoTCW.jpg

Your Outer planets is where the line is drawn. They are populated by people who did not want to conform to those of the Core and Inner planets. The Outer planets have to live with what they have, not much technology and sometimes pour planets.

The last ring is called the Rim Planets. The Rim Planets have it the hardest when it comes to resources. They lack almost all kinds of technology and sometimes you get the feeling like you are living in the dark ages.

But once you pass the Rim planets..... You might as well just sit in the dark. The light rarely touches anything in this dark space. A few round objects that look like planets are actually old man made planets..... Home to those that create fear within the Verse. Revers.

The one thing in the Universe that scares more then the black and unknown. Creatures of darkness.... Man and all kinds alike that ventured into the Black... Only to come back as wield beasts.

1342477358914.jpg

Welcome to the Gallion! Captained by Scarlet Ross.

UMO.jpg

Captain Ross has only had this ship under her Captaincy for five years now. Her and her small crew of misfits have been flying under this banner.

483419_f496.jpg

The story of it's new Captaincy sits with Ross, Her first-mate and her navigation pilot. Other then that most only knew a few things. Like the ship is not all in her name. Half of it is owned by her navigation pilot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back