• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Project: Atlas - Q&A

Kirito Kei

One Thousand Club
All inquiries and announcements directly relating to the roleplay itself are posted here.

Rules:

No Spamming

Be Respectful

No Conversations That Aren't Related to the Roleplay Itself (This Involves Gifs, Pics or Any Other Media)

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Organization and WGA are allies? Did the O experiment on humans at all genetically/surgically, and are there any freedom fighters?

JackMonroe said:
So the Organization and WGA are allies? Did the O experiment on humans at all genetically/surgically, and are there any freedom fighters?
Well... you could say that The Organization shared rough relations with the WGA at best, after all The Organization did basically have the WGA by the balls and told them to build a continent of they would kill them. Think of them as husband and ex-wife. You hate her, but you have to put up with it because of your past relationship. Make sense?

On the subject of human experimentation, though it has never officially been proven, people speculate that in order for The Organization to get so good at manufacturing bionicle body parts, that they had to experiment on humans at some point.

The thing that's closest to freedom fighters would probably be the squabbling gangs that are scattered throughout the city, but nothing organized.

My character would be one of the few escaped experiments done by the organization, mainly surgical/genetic instead of bionic. He could be trying to lead an organized army against the Organization, but instead is a mercenary/bounty hunter, using his abilities to survive.

JackMonroe said:
My character would be one of the few escaped experiments done by the organization, mainly surgical/genetic instead of bionic. He could be trying to lead an organized army against the Organization, but instead is a mercenary/bounty hunter, using his abilities to survive.
Are you fine with your character being around 45 years old?

@JackMonroe

Hey there! I'm gonna be joining here too! You wanna know what I was thinking?

@JackMonroe

You see, The Organization was only thought to be doing genetical experiments up to 2030, when the war ended. After that, they devoted all their resources to the construction of Atlas. Atlas was finally built in 2031, as the inhabitants moved in, The Organization seemingly disappeared. The roleplay takes place in 2075. So in order for your character to be a escaped experiment, he would have to have escaped in or before the year 2030, making him somewhere around 45. Unless you want him to escape as a grown man, then he would be older.

But of course this isn't all bad, maybe the experiments could've altered his aging in some way. Hmm, maybe we can work this out..

@JackMonroe @Kirito Kei

A tracker/bounty hunter named "Wolf". He has enhancements to his speed and agility, as well as his tracking abilities (Scent is a big one) The weapon I want is a sniper rifle that retracts into a handcannon with the same stopping power, but is better at closer ranges. He would be medium-class most likely, 28, with a wife and child. He is adept at scaling surfaces and parkour (Think Assassin's Creed) and is a top shot, able to hold himself in gunfights as well.

That was my idea. He wouldn't really age (have the appearance of a man in his 20s) Basically, he ages way slower than a normal human. He's got increased stamina/strength, and a morbid healing factor which I'll get into in my bio.

Kinda. He was made to be a tank, so if someone shoots him in the head, he'll die the way a normal person would, with his brains splattered all over the wall. However, after a couple hours his brain'll reform and his tissue, and he'll wake up. It takes a while.

@JackMonroe @The Mythic Dragon

xD I love the ideas guys!!!! They are so... different! Which is good since I want to keep the characters diverse and from all walks of life!

Thank you! To sum him up, he's an occasionally drunk smartass with a healing factor and a habit of reckless endangerment. He thinks the WGA and the Organization are robbing free will from the people, and instead of doing something about it, he banks off of the waves of crime in the cities and works as an independent criminal for hire, usually banking off of jobs that involve harming the WGA and Organization. He has a spotty sense of morale though, almost a Robin Hood of sorts and trying to bring money back to the hungry homeless masses through thievery.

@JackMonroe @The Mythic Dragon Just to let you guys know, I still have to introduce another organization known as the Atlas Defense Force (ADF) so keep that in mind.

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]@JackMonroe yes, it's for the giant city. Dont worry, the setting will make more sense when I write it in the setting/locations tab.

[/QUOTE]

He's greatly opposed to helping WGA/Organization, so I think he'll continue to be independent in terms of being a Bounty Hunter.

Hi. Like my post, @The Mythic Dragon , I'd suggest an image to have a physical aid on what you look like :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back