• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Secret of Mister Unattractive! [Comedy RP]

Woebegone

mellifluous;
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-secrets-of-the-unattractive.106212/

Introduction:

Love is blind so they say but that clearly doesn't indicate that people would completely go crazy 'cause of one guy! I mean if you're some hot actor or actress, sure, why not? But not someone who looks like the offspring of an ape and a cactus that mated! I agree, love is blind, love cares not for how a person look but this is an outrage! How are there so many girls(

and some guys at that)

that fall so hard for this guy the same way you'd go super crazy when you see your favorite celebrity and the way he acts?! He's so full of himself like he's in some way or another, the embodiment of attractiveness! I just don't understand!

Details

So, as you can see, this role play would be about a group of students(college or high school) who are all curious to know how a certain unattractive and slightly, foul mannered slob managed to be so popular to the point of having 90% of the school population form a fan club for him.

Either that or, you can be that unattractive guy himself! It doesn't matter!

Since I've been in a few tragic, intense or even, twisted themed rps I think it's time to have a bit of a lighter theme rp and I guessed it would be better if it was a comedy rp!

So yeah, just a change of pace for everyone every once in a while. If you are interested, you are welcome to join!

Spots are, however , a bit

limited! (maybe)

This RP is leveled

Casual to slightly detailed

or generally anything as long as it has a hint of humor!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you all found this concept quite interesting! Maybe if I get 2-3 more people, I can make a thread so you people can start your CS's

This sounds interesting, if you're still accepting people! It would be nice to have a change of pace in the pile of murderous roleplays I'm in part of.

StupidCupid said:
Am I not too late to join? I've been looking for a very lighthearted rp and finally found this one!

Go on ahead! We're still accepting new members

Users who are viewing this thread

Back