• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered problem with finding old posts and threads

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
hi, i'm not sure how many other people are having this issue, but i've noticed today that i'm unable to see any of my old threads or posts when i search for them through my profile, or if i use the searchbar. it appears as if i only have one or two recent threads, but if i search for threads i've made through the "forum > your threads" drop-down menu at the top, it works.

i apologize if i haven't explained this well enough, i can provide screenshots as well. is anyone else having this issue rn?

We've been running some updates and are having some difficulty with the search database, but everything is still where you left it, it's just not showing up in searches or things which use the search function, like on profiles. It's still being worked on, and we're trying to get it fixed as quickly as we can without breaking something else :P

We've been running some updates and are having some difficulty with the search database, but everything is still where you left it, it's just not showing up in searches or things which use the search function, like on profiles. It's still being worked on, and we're trying to get it fixed as quickly as we can without breaking something else :P
ahhh okay thanks for clarifying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back