• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Private

tumblr_namlfb99GC1st0dt8o2_250.gif

Welcome to Wonderland Welcome to the beautifully mad land of Wonderland, where the amazingly impossible and odd beings habitat the mysterious and colorful scene. It has been 20 years since Alice slew the Jabberwocky, the White Queens kingdom restored. Amongst those 20 years, the characters of Wonderland had children. Along with the children, something...happened to Wonderland. Wonderland was changing. Thier parents disappearing.

It's up to the offspring to find their parents and save Wonderland.
tumblr_n3bk5wnpUp1ts7wm1o1_500.gif

@QueenOfDisaster

tumblr_ny4l43lyWj1r8uffzo3_500.jpg

Melanie Hatter

Outfit || Her Home

A short figure was bumbling about her and her fathers muddled mess of a home, scratching about for her belongings and all the clues her father left behind.

She tossed some wacky items here and there into a rucksack, neatly and carefully folding her fathers clues and tucking it into her pocket.

The girl let out a huff and got to her feet, brushing down her body.

The young, seemingly eccentric lady stood at 5'2, a mess of pink and black curls reaching her elbows. She definitely inherited her fathers bush of hair, along with his eyes too.

She had bright green eyes, filled with different shades and sometimes other colors poppping up one time or another.

Along her curvy, feminine figure, she wore a dress that the Mad Hatter would greatly approve of, her hat too, though it wasn't as huge as his.

And that, my friends, is Melanie Hatter, daughter of the maddest man in Wonderland.

The maddest man in Wonderland that seemed to have vanished out of thin air.

"I wonder if that crazy old man left any more clues or riddles for me.. " She mumbled to herself, continuing to talk to herself aloud and ponder.

The insane female Hatter was set on saving Wonderland and finding her dearly beloved.

Janus ♚ Marmoreal

Outfit || White Queens Castle

The slim and pale haired figure thought to bring everything he needed before he set out on his certain mad journey lain out before him.

His mother had gone missing and left some brief notes about her and the Hatters meetings and to go to his house if he needed any kind of assistance.

A medium bag lay at his hip, rattling with an assortment of items if he moved forth and back; it probably contained little potion kits and some chess pieces. Janus' fit frame was clad in all white attire, clearly showing off he is the White Prince, or at least someone of importance to the wandering eye.

Pausing at the stair case, he comfortably positioned the Vorpal blade, fingers brushing idly past the hilt. Reminiscing, he recalled how he yearned to play with the powerful sword to his utmost childish intentions, never thinking he'd use it for real violent purposes.

Shaking his head, his shoes clacked down step after step until he met the door, taking a deep breath.

"
Im coming for you mom.."

tumblr_o2pl1c7Ppu1v4aehfo1_400.jpg

@QueenOfDisaster

Allison was currently under her tree with her older sister, she was reading a book her mother, Alice, has given eyer so long ago. It was about a world known as Wonderland. It was so beautiful. Sadly, Allison knew her mother use to believe that she actually went to that world.

Allison as a child would remember her mother reading that story to her thens saying, "I have to take you to Wonderland one day, Allison, its such an amazing place. I need you to meet the Mad Hatter, my best friend." Of course thats when Allison told her father about all the things her mother would say. And thats what got Alice into an institution for the insane.

On one hand Allison knew her mother had to be there. On the other hand, Allison felt as if it was all her fault for putting her mother there. It stressed Allison out just thinking about it.The heat was finally getting to her. Putting the book into her book bag, Allison glanced at her older sister, "I'm gonna head inside, alright?"

Her sister didn't even respond. She just nodded and flipped the page in her book. Allison sighed and walked through the back door into their little cottage.
tumblr_meolnvvyBA1qdndm8o1_500.png

Allison then heard the landline ring. Usually the landline never rings. Walking over to it, cautiously, Allison answered the phone and said, "Hello?"

"Is this the Cooper residence?" The women's voice said through the phone.

Confused Allison said, "Yes, whats wrong?"

"Well, your mother escaped the institution. We're trying to find her... Before she left... Your mother said something about a mirror..." The woman's voice let out a sigh, "Well, our town police is setting up a search party to look for her, don't worry, we'll find her." The woman than hung up.

Allison's eyes widened, "How..." A tear rolled down her cheek, beginning to have memories of her mother. One was a bit odd though. Alice use to always talk about a mirror and Wonderland. Another way to get into Wonderland...

Allison's ran her fingers through her hair. What if Wonderland is real? How do I get there?? Walking over to the hallway mirror, Allison stared at it. As Allison felt compelled to put her hand up to the glass, a hand grabbed her and she was teleported.

Carmine was pacing back and forth in the castle, "I need to find her." He kept saying angrily as he searched through documents his mother would keep, "There has to be something!" Carmine said as he ran his fingers through his strawberry blonde hair. How could she just disappear? Carmine was so very confused. His mother just couldn't disappear as fast as a snap...

Looking over one of the documents he found something on Alice. "Alice... Oh my god!" Assuming that had to be the only answer, Alice stole her mother for revenge. At least Carmine wanted that to be the answer.
tumblr_mfytaaQF841s26vxao1_500.jpg

Using a spell in front of his mirror he pulled to what Carmine believes is Alice through the mirror, "Wheres my mother, Alice!?" He yelled into Allison's face and pushed her up against the wall.

Allison was so terribly confused, "Who are you?!" Allison screamed as Carmine quickly put her down, "I'm the Queen Of Hearts son, and you're Alice, the person who captured my mother!!"

"What? I'm Allison... Alice's daughter..." She took a deep breath, "My mother has disappeared too... Her name is Alice." Before Allison could even ask the questions she was thinking through her head, Carmine snapped his fingers and teleported in front of the Mad Hatters household, "Prove to me you're not Alice. If the Mad Hatter sees you and says you're not Alice, I'll believe you."

Allison took a deep breath and knocked on the wooden door of the Mad Hatters house.

tumblr_nycyqtGdZn1ucciaeo1_500.gif

Melanie Hatter

Outfit || Her Home

The eccentric haired female perked up as she heard knuckles against wood, crossing over. "Right on time my dears!~" She swung the door open right before she finished her knock, grinning broadly and her emerald eyes flashing. "What is it you want? Your parents? Oh I was pondering that myself you know. Daughter of Alice and Son of Queen of Hearts correct?" She nodded to herself, rambling on. "Of course im correct." Melanie whipped out a piece of crumpled paper, squinting at it. "Did your parents leave behind riddles too? My, our creators sure are strange? Aren't they?" She said kinda hypocritically, the short girl probably freaking them out.

Janus ? Marmoreal

Outfit || White Queens Castle

Janus swung himself on one of Bandersnatch's offspring, a male slightly smaller than his father, silver furred, but equally hostile. The mini Bandersnatch began galloping off towards the Hatter House, drool and dirt flying. Crinkling his nose slightly, he swiped his hand across, not use to all the hair. He will admit that him and his siblings would play with Bandersnatch's puppies when they were little, but, they were much larger now. And shed in huge quantities. The servants mainly cared for them anyways.

Slowing down, they began to near the house, two figures seen at their door, a third popping out.

I wonder..

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_36spwcznwfcwokswokc00o4wk_640.jpg

@QueenOfDisaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back