• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Private Workshop

Athens

"Film Major"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I accidentally deleted an entire thread in my private workshop, not knowing that deleting the first post would delete the entire thing. Is there a way I can get it restored?

Okay, thanks! Do you know how I can do that? All the threads in support are private.

I think that just means it's private between you and those who have the permission to see them. You just click Support. Then something like General Support. Then click Post New Thread. I did this only about a week ago, so I know it works.

I think that just means it's private between you and those who have the permission to see them. You just click Support. Then something like General Support. Then click Post New Thread. I did this only about a week ago, so I know it works.
Thanks so much. This is the first time something like this has happened for me so I freaked for a moment. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back