• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Private: Twins, Spy... Oh my!

((Ish fine x3 I like it >:3))

*I begin crying a bit harder as Yuki-chan hugs me of her own accord, making me feel safe and loved... It's the same feeling Nolan and I both silently felt toward her, as well as the Fukui's... I hug her tighter as I shake my head again* Don't be s-sorry... It's.. Our fault for h-hiding things... *Nolan feels fear flash through him, his eyes going wide and his body stiffening as he knows exactly what I'm about to do. And while he does feel safe around Yukina-chan, and trusts her, this is something we've never told anyone.* Yuki-chan... We have secrets... And I want to tell you...

*I sigh, not at all surprised and pull back from the hug to look at Nari with a calm, yet serious look on my face.* I know... So do I.

*My eyes go a bit wide. I force myself to sober up as Nolan comes over slowly and sits down next to us,* Well, then... Who'll go first? *He sighs softly, giving me a sympathetic yet almost disappointed look... I understood why, but didn't really want to face it... Long ago he and I had agreed that we'd talk about it if we ever met someone we trusted enough to tell the truth to. Yet, here I was, about to tell Yuki-chan in a spur of the moment bout of guilt. I know I'm in the wrong, but.. Can't seem to make myself feel bad for it.*

*I pursed my lips for a moment and held up a finger more of a symbol to stop, rather than to volunteer.* Wait. I know you both have secrets, and you two know I have secrets... but this is a dangerous subject where secrets can cost lives. I can't let out most of the information I know because of who I am. Having said this, I advise you both to choose your words carefully as well. *I look back and forth between them both carefully, hoping they understand at least sort of what I mean.*

*Nolan and I look to one another for a moment before turning back to Yuki-chan, my tears finally forgotten as I sniffle one last time. I then furrow my brows and lower my head a bit.* Maybe... We should wait, and go to either our house or yours after school... *I bite my bottom lip, my eyes showing genuine fear as I all but whisper* I don't trust it, here... *Nolan nods in agreement and looks to Yukina-chan to see what she says.*

How about my place? *I knew there were monitors around my house, but I could easily turn them off. I didn't want anyone else's ears but mine and theirs in the conversation either. My eyes glance down at Nari's scratches and bruises and I narrow my eyes.* Also, it's about time I taught you two to fight. My place is a good candidate for that.

*I notice Yuki-chan's eyes trace along my wounds, and give a half smile as Nolan and I both nod.* Okay... Sounds good...

*I relax slightly as the burden of suspicion is lifted from my shoulders, but a new feeling creeps in as a sudden realization hits me. If I tell them I'm a spy... and that I've killed people... Will they still want to be my friend? This question makes my stomach tie in a knot, but I don't let it show on my face.* So... what are we going to do now?

*Nolan sighs and shrugs at the same time I grin mischievously.* Wanna just eat a whole bunch of candy until the bell rings? *Nolan looks at me and quirks an eyebrow* Weren't you crying, like... Three minutes ago? *I look to him and shrug, my expression passive* So? Now I want candy...

*I can't help but laugh at this and nod.* Chocolate!!!

*I giggle happily and nod as well, dropping down to my knees as I grab the bag of candy from under the cot, and place it up on the mattress, it being fuller than yesterday.* Yes! She brought more in! *I squeal in happiness, pulling out a package of smarties and beginning to down them.*

*I grin happily and nod, my mouth full of the hardened, additive filled, sugary substance.*

Yeah... She knows sometimes Nari and I have to come in here to relax, so ever since Nari started getting cravings last year she stocked up this bag for us... There used to be stuff like peanut butter, crackers, sour snacks, fruit, and other stuff, but after she lost the b- *Nolan suddenly stops talking as he notices the pained look on my face at recounting those events from last year- especially the death of my baby... However, I put on a smile-forced of course- and look to Yuki-chan to continue the story.* After I lost my baby, she just made it all candy... It's better that way, none of that healthy junk.

((I forget, does Yukina know about the baby...? Oh........ wait......... I think she does, nvm.))

*I nod, my expression solemn as soon as 'cravings' were mentioned and looked down at the bag of candy.* I see... *I didn't want to show sadness, so as to make Nari feel worse, but I didn't also want to disregard the mood and act happy again. So, I just stayed solemn and twirled a circular piece of shiny wrapped candy.*

((Lol, yeah x3 It was explained after Nari had to take her medicine.))

*I smile sadly before reaching forward and poking Yuki-chan's cheek.* Hey... No need to be so upset. It was a long time ago, and it's not like I can never have a baby again... Besides, after leaving me, she probably went on to be born into a family who'd planned for her, who could properly raise her... She probably would have ended up in foster care or something with me, anyway... 15 year olds don't really have the greatest track record for raising kids, ya know. *I chuckle lightly and lower my gaze to my hands which now sit on my lap. Of course I'm still broken about losing my daughter, but at the same time I believe every word I'd just said- except for the part about her going into foster care... I would've given my life, done anything and everything for my baby girl. I would've kept her safe, clothed, fed, and under shelter. I know it would've been hard, but all through the pregnancy I was lucky enough to experience, I fell in love with that little bundle inside me... It was an instant bond. She was my everything, so I could never give her away no matter how tough the going got.* Her life now is probably far better than anything I could've wished to have given...

((I remember now x3))

I'm not upset. *I put on a smile, no sense in doing anything else at that moment. I felt like Nari needed a smile in this particular topic. I made it as convincing as humanly possible, but deep down I knew... I would never be able to relate or maybe even understand that part of her pain. I could, and would, sympathize, but everything beyond that was unfathomable for me. So all I could do was smile.*

*I put a light hand on Nari's arm and nod.* I think you're right.

(( ;-; Sorry for the hard-to-work-with reply... I really didn't know how Yukina could sensitively respond to that... ))

((Ish fine :P ))

*I smile softly back and nod before reaching into the bag and pulling out another package of smarties. I then glance over at Nolan and raise an eyebrow* Not going to pig out, brother? *Nolan forces his own half smile and nods as he pulls out a chocolate peanut butter cup, willing himself not to be too upset. However, he feels absolutely terrible... In one day, in less that one full hour, he'd managed to make both of the women in his life feel either uncomfortable or upset... Yukina-chan, by practically kidnapping her into the infirmary. And Nari by bringing up her daughter...*

((Lol poor Nolan.))

*I hesitantly look up at Nolan and then gaze questioningly at the candy he was holding. I point at it and my voice comes out softer than I intended.* What's that?

((Ha, right?! xD ))

*Nolan hears Yukina-chan's question and smiles softly with a chuckle. he then digs through the bag and pulls out another, the metallic and shining colored paper twinkling against the light as he hands it to her.* It's chocolate surrounding peanut butter.. It's really good.

*I take it from him and turn it in my fingers for a moment, looking at the weird wrapping shape and ridges before carefully opening it, revealing the candy inside.* Chocolate... and peanut butter? *I squint at it, skeptical of just how those two things would taste together.*

*Nolan snickers and nods* Believe me, it's amazing. *I chuckle and roll my eyes, though I can't deny it as I look to Yuki-chan and nod* He's right, for once... It sounds really strange, and probably a bit gross, but it's actually really good.

*I shrug a little and pop the thing into my mouth. My eyes go wide with amazement at the sweet combination.* Oh wow! You weren't kidding!

*Nolan snickers, shaking his head in humor as he gets himself another out and eats it.* Pretty great, aren't they? *I roll my eyes at the two once again, pouring a whole roll of the circular sugar candies into my mouth and letting them melt for a moment before chewing up the partial mush and swallowing them down. Nolan looks at me in disgust, his nose holding a wrinkle on its bridge as he looks at me. Then it's my turn to snicker after reaching forward and smoothing out the wrinkle with my finger.* Don't look at me like that... She liked it, it's just stuck with me. *I shrug, and he shakes his head, though this time in disbelief.* You're gross...

*I don't quite get what the two of them were bickering about now as I bite into another chocolate bar. I could feel the sugar buzz through my veins, making me a little shaky. The only thing I could even closely relate the feeling to was an adrenaline rush, though much less intense. I held onto the odd feeling before chuckling and shivering.* I'm not used to so much sugar... it's making me all tingly...

*Nolan and I both turn to look at Yuki-chan as she mentions the way the chocolate makes her feel tingly. I then chuckle as Nolan smiles, and I nod.* Yeah... It's called a 'sugar high'. After you eat a lot it doesn't happen too often, but in the beginning.... *I giggle as I remember how Chikara-san used to get... Her family were health-nuts, so she never got to eat chocolate or other candies growing up... I so corrupted that girl.* It's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back