• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (PRIVATE) The Warime: The Conclusion to the Superhero Saga

Characters
Here
Virus
The Metals HQ Bunker
"I-I-I don't need an-an arm, Yany, I n-need legs," Virus said, as he collapsed into the seat next to Yany. It didn't matter what they were doing, Virus always placed himself at Yany's direct right. Part of that was because of the huge chunk of metal he'd put on the right side of his own face after he lost his eye to contain the infection. Another reason, however, was a superiority complex. Yany was a king to these people. A god to people who'd lost all hope in this world. Virus was no god. He was no king. Still, he sat at his master's right hand. According to himself and the other people in the bunker, he was nowhere near Yany's equal, but he was Yany's right hand man. By placing himself on Yany's right, he reminded everyone who saw him that he was important, and demanded respect.
The young man shook as his body was racked with coughing, once again. Blood coated the inside of his elbow and dribbled down his chin. "M-Maybe a new set of l-lungs would be n-nice," He deadpanned as he wiped the blood off his face with his stained sleave as best he could.

YANY MITS
HANDLER WALKSUN

THE METAL HQ BUNKER
STORAGE CENTER

Yany kept watching as the right handed man collaspe over and over again. Yany looked down at his bloody metal sword. "I will personally make sure you get those new lungs," Yany promised. Then Yany smiled away the pain as he remarked, "Maybe if Yolya was still here, he might have treated your cancer and legs..." Yany chuckled a bit before some tears dropped from his face and fell onto the dusty floor. However, Yany called himself realistic, ironically like his "enemy". There's nothing left but this mission. Only I can save the world!

Quiet, back at the Warime Bunker, thought the exact same. He grabbed his remaining weapons and soon looked at Echo. He threw at her a gun. "I would recommend a weapon," Quiet said. "We need to find Stinger, who is outside the bunker. The outside world is dangerous but if he isn't found, our mission will be under danger if we have someone with our secrets roaming around in Yany's view..." Quiet then realized that Echo might not know what happened to his former friend. Quiet turned and looked down at the floor execpt no tears were formed. Quiet then turned back and looked back at Echo. "...You are aware what happened to him, right?"

Virus
The Metals HQ Bunker
Virus laughed, his mirth escaping in gasps as he struggled through the pain. "I-I have f-full confidence in-in-in you," He said. Virus sighed. He'd been thinking a lot about the upcoming time travel they'd be doing. He didn't know much other then it would stop everything before it started, but still.
"Y-Yany," He said, his voice sounding melancholy and scared, "I-I-I don't kn-know if I can g-go with you... I-I-I'm so sick... I w-won't survive... But-But... I don-don't want... I-I-I'll die a-alone here o-once you're g-gone, and-" Virus was cut off as his body shook with the force of his sobs that were now forcing their way from his throat. Virus had always been known to be a bit more emotional, but it was still a rare thing for him to cry so hard. He didn't know if he could even tell Yany why he was crying. He didn't have the heart to tell him they'd likely never see each other again.

Last edited:
YANY MITS

THE METALS HQ BUNKER
Yany looked at the crying Virus and only saw a reflection of his former sidekick after his pet has died. The two were barely similar but the same emotions run through everyone. However, Yany was a bit confused on what he was talking about and his concerned face defiantly said it. Is he saying he won't be around after I destroy Kaimatt? He thought. But what does he mean about going somewhere?

However, Yany felt bad for the dying man. Yany looked at him and confidently said, "No matter what happens, I'll make sure you survive to see the blue sky again! And even if you die," Yany paused as he remembered Handler's "death", promising himself to prevent it from happening again. "You will be my side..."

Yany then turned around towards a window in the ceiling, showing the Void. "After all, its only the Warime to make it all happen...It'll save us all here..."

Virus
The Metals HQ Bunker
"No," Virus breathed. His voice shook as the tears streamed down the left side of his face. He shook his head, keeping it downturned. He was conflicted about revealing the information he knew about the Warime. He was afraid of the reaction he'd get from Yany, especially seeing how violent the man could get and how much of Virus was made of metal. He worried about causing the man more pain, something Yany had had too much of as it was, and he worried about the man being angry with him for withholding the information.
"I-I-I can't-" He choaked, struggling to breathe through the sobs. "Y-Yany... It-it won't-"

Virus hid his face in his hands, angling his body away from his leader. "I-I'm sorry!" He said." I-I-I'm so s-sorry! I-I didn't mean to-to-totototo-" His head jerked violently towards the wall, the hit snapping him out of his glitch. "I-I didn't m-mean to hide it-it for so long! I-I-I'm sorry!"

The young man shook with fear, pain, and sadness, as he finally told his king, "A-All my in-information points to-to the Warime fixing th-this whole mess be-before it begins... E-Either nothing w-will happen h-here at all, or-or we, as-as-as we are now w-will no longer ex-exist... B-Both options leave m-me alone until I-I-I die..."

YANY MITS

THE METALS HQ BUNKER
Yany's eyebrows rose as he heard the secret information. Yany's mind and heart grew with shock and eventually inspiration. He pulled a watch from across the room. Yany studied it, as if the tickling hands were inside his mind; every tick a new idea, a new corpse created...

"Kaimatt is a being of time and space," Yany exclaimed to himself. Yany then smiled and chuckled. "We can go back in time to another timeline and prevent everyone's death!" Yany was now crying tears of joy. "With the Warime at our side in the new timeline, we could prevent a death from every happening again!" Yany kissed the watch before placing it down on the table. Yany then stared at Virus. He then pulled Virus to him, giving him a hug. The excitement of this possibly made Yany forget about Virus' warning about his death. His mind was filled with determination and moviation. "Thank you, Virus!" He exclaimed. Yany then released Virus from his grasp. "Now I can save Handler! I can save everyone!" Yany then looked at the wall, thinking. "That must be what the people in the Warime bunker are working on..."

"Hareet? Was that the one that..." Echo drew a blank and reached down to pick up Pandora. "We just need to go soon, okay?" Pandora really didn't seem to understand what was happening, and played with her adopted mother's hair. She just wanted to get going wherever they were going.

She played with her fingers as Echo asked Quiet, "How to we find him?"

HANDLER WALKSUN

STORAGE CENTER
"I might have an idea where he is." Quiet explained. Quiet then pulls out his phone and he looked around the app provided by the Warime bunker. He showed Echo a map of the city and zoomed in on the north outer section of downtown. "He and Yany are reported to be in this area. Thats about a 3 mile walk from here unless we take a helicopter..." Quiet then looked around the room. "Although I don't want Yany seeing us..."

Echo
"I can't say he's very fond of me, not that he ever was. Out of sight is good." Echo confirmed as she set Pandora down. The child would be a sitting duck out there, but she couldn't simply be left at the bunker. Echo didn't trust anyone there enough to leave her alone. She pondered the child's situation for a moment and held up a finger to signal she would be back in a moment.

She slipped into the hall and began rummaging through storage for some sort of protection for a small child. Bullet proof vest maybe? Bubble wrap? Honestly a giant hamster ball seemed most effective, but why the hell would that be in the bunker. "Vest it is then." She mumbled to herself as she sized one for each of the trio. Helmet for Pandora as well, just in case.

Pandora
Pandora flexed her fingers a few times as she watched Echo stride out of the room. She'd never been left without one of her two guardians, so she figured this must be something very urgent. What she didn't understand was why she had been left with this strange man who honestly looked like the definition of stranger danger.

Why would Echo leave her with this "Quiet" (He wasn't exactly quiet in her opinion). She knew her mother was a very careful person, especially with the people she put around Pandora. It had been a very good thing too, as three times in the past five months someone had attempted to abduct the girl. So, why did Echo trust this one.

She bit her bottom lip and frowned at Quiet as she tried to assess him. No, Echo had never taught her anything like that, but you learn things when you're around the kinds of people she has been. Echo left her alone in a room with a man who Pandora had never seen before. There had been some tense signals between the two, but judging from her current situation, Echo trusted this Quiet very much. If her mom trusted him, it would be best to trust him as well.

She slunk closer to Quiet until she stood below him, looking directly up at him like some kind of deranged owl. Her eyes were a deep brown, darker than her hair and skin, almost looking like small craters in which nothing but the void could exist. To be frank, she looked awfully strange with her short ruffled matt of hair (no barbers down here, just Echo) and weird stare that looked almost like she was trying to be intimidating.

HANDLER WALKSUN

STORAGE CENTER

Quiet watched as Echo walked away to find materials. A few seconds, he suddenly realized that Pandora didn't go with her. Quiet looked down at the child and saw her eyes in a detailed fashion, as if someone wrote an entire paragraph about them. She tried to be intimidating. Quiet would laugh if knew how too.

I wonder who will watch her when we leave. Quiet thought. Quiet then looked over at Echo who had three vests in her possession. It was just average preparation until he realized something. Three vests. One is child sized.

Quiet wanted to walk over to Echo but wasn't completely sure on how Pandora would react if Quiet left her. Well, does that even matter? Handler left everyone behind before anyway...

Its been a few days. To much surprise, the Commander is still alive and has been found both in location and identity. He is a man named Deacon Hyland, who, on our records, was arrested after his cult controlled town was found out after the murder of his son. He located himself in the outskirts of the city, in an abandoned school. Quiet and the newly recruited Hareet and Shayne, alongside a couple soldiers entered the school after making the harsh journey from the base to across the lava and crime filled streets.

"And this is for the time travel shit, right?" Hareet asked, confused and annoyed. He didn't know why he had to come with the only explanation being that "he was one of the only ones left".

"Yes," Handler replied, still emotionless. "If we know what he did back in the day to release Kaimatt, then we'll be able to know what to stop." Handler was leading the group with a gun in hand as they scouted the building looking for Deacon.

"We're never going to find him," Shayne groaned. "This school is massive. Endless hallway after hallway."

"We will find him," Handler reassured. "Our sources says he basically lives here."

Shayne scoffed. "Why would anyone live here?"

The group then entered Assembly Hall 5, where Deacon was sitting in the center of the stage. Handler pointed his gun at him and the rest of the soldiers did the same. "Commander Hyland," Handler commanded. "In the name of the KSS, you are under arrest. Come now willingly or you will be grabbed by my telekinetic friend here."

Hareet waved joyfully. Deacon frowned and stood up. "Metahumans," he began to speak. "I used to pursue your elimination. To purify the world in the name of God. I even killed my own son for him. You have no power over me. Only God does."

Handler nodded to Hareet, who proceeded to lifted Deacon off the ground and dragged him to them before dropping him on the ground. Thats when Shayne stepped forward and punched him in the face. "Thats for this apocalypse, you son of a bitch! Where's your God now?!"

"Calm down, Shayne," Handler ordered. "We need him to stop the apocalypse."

Shayne groaned. "What's the point of the whole time travel shit? It isn't even our own timeline we're saving!"

"The records show that if you kill Kaimatt in one timeline, he dies everywhere else," Hareet retorted, boastfully. "I would know. I did my research."

"But you didn't research hard enough," Deacon commented. "If you truly did, you would know the true origin of this rapture."

"Why?" Shayne yelled. "Are you gonna explain to me that you released Kaimatt because of some prophecy? You're full of shit."

"Thats where you are mistaken," Deacon exclaimed. "I didn't release Kaimatt."

Shayne and Hareet were taken back at this. Handler stood his ground. "It says in the Kaimatt Report-"

"I KNOW WHAT IT DAMN SAYS!" Deacon yelled. "ITS BECAUSE YOU METAHUMANS DON'T KNOW WHO TO BLAME BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS BLANE OTHERS FOR THE MISTAKES YOU MADE."

"Hey, I don't appreciate the racism, dude," Hareet replied.

"But it's true," Deacon retorted. "It was your kind that released Kaimatt. I knew from the start you guys were no good, summoning the beasts of Satan. My discoveries foretold the destruction of the world at the hands of Witchcraft and I did what I could to contain it...even in myself."

Handler was curious. "Who then? Who released Kaimatt?"

Deacon groaned and then looked at his own hands. However, before he could reply, a tree branch suddenly spawned and stabbed Deacon through the heart. His body collapsed and soon the entire Assembly Hall was being covered in trees.

"What the hell is this?" Hareet exclaimed, ready to fight.

Thats when the roof ripped off and a man stood in its place at its edge, looking down at them. He were in control of the branches. He had a lot of hair in the front and his eyes were completely white. As Alex starred at them, Handler stared back, knowing what he had to do to bring justice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back